American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Kara is working a nerve.

Is Kara getting on your nerves?

Grraci

[21]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 7

i voted neutral for kara. ahm, paula is annoying most of the time.. she was always like "you are so beautiful" or "i love what you are wearing" or "you should chase your dreams" :S

apart from all the drunk thingy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bonjovichick

[22]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 16

There needs to be another option on here for me to vote...... She is better than Paula would of been my vote.

I don't like the concept of 4 and I don't think I love her as a judge. However if they had three I would prefer her over Paula anyday. She annoys me all the time. Now if they could find a really good female judge to be the third I would like that best!

rocker3250

[23]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    Ugh i can't stand her. Remember last week when sometime shouted out BROKEN RECORD! when she was critiquing Megan, that was Megan's brother, CJ. She went up to him after the show and asked him what he meant by it. He just said that "Package Artist is your package phrase" and she walked off pissed lmfao. i found that so funny, it was on VFTW and they even hung out with him lol. Just oughta share that with you guys.

sylent_asassin

[24]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 26
    Poor Kara... She can't seem to catch a break. It was quite humorous last night when someone shouted out something in the crowd while she was critiquing someone (I forgot who). The judges looked at her and eagerly awaited another firey rebuttal, but she refrained. By the way, does anyone remember this supposed incident where Anoop gave Kara an angry glare while she analyzed his performance? Additionally, notice how he didn't apologize and justified his behavior as 'heat of the moment.'

stellarchick86

[25]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 32
    rocker3250 wrote:
    Remember last week when sometime shouted out BROKEN RECORD! when she was critiquing Megan, that was Megan's brother, CJ. She went up to him after the show and asked him what he meant by it. He just said that "Package Artist is your package phrase" and she walked off pissed lmfao.

LOL. That is funny. Ya know, I understand where shes coming from and I definetely agree, especially with someone like Lil and Anoop who worry more about karokee versions of the artists and emulating them, but she says that about everyone. You could say that people like Danny, Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Sparks, etc didnt have that according to Kara either if shes just going to single everyone out besides someone like Adam who has that uniqueness built into his voice (though some people compare him to Freddie Mercury anyway) or maybe Megan (who they compare with Adelle, Corrine Bailey Ray, etc anyway). Its just a strange thing.
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    By the way, does anyone remember this supposed incident where Anoop gave Kara an angry glare while she analyzed his performance? Additionally, notice how he didn't apologize and justified his behavior as 'heat of the moment.'

I thought she had said something to him and he said 'excuse me' in a snotty way or something I dont really remember and thats what he was justifying. I never heard anything about an angry glare or something. Anyone have info on that?

amaryllis88

[26]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    I vaguely remember the angry glare, I think that Ryan even made a comment to Anoop about it, and from that moment Anoop has come off as an arrogant fool. Like he's more worthy of praise, and Kara making a remark to him about his performance was just vile spittle compared to his godliness. Whenever I see Anoop now, I just see eyebrows.

sylent_asassin

[27]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 26
    amaryllis88 wrote:
    Whenever I see Anoop now, I just see eyebrows.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're referring to.

stellarchick86

[28]Apr 9, 2009
    amaryllis88 wrote:
    Whenever I see Anoop now, I just see eyebrows.

Lol. Whenever I see Anoop now I keep thinking of Kal Pen (from 'Harold And Kumar'..). I think Anoop does think hes better than he is as well.

Butterflyagirl

[29]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    I like Kara, she gives good advice and brings another POV to the show. Besides she's very pretty.

Losterrific

[30]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 9

Butterflyagirl wrote:
    I like Kara, she gives good advice and brings another POV to the show. Besides she's very pretty.

She's a good judge. Unlike Paula and Randy who seem to be meer reflections of Simon, she adds something different to the show. She has immense experience in the business, more than Paula and Randy, and she has worked with many great and current faces. I like her, and she's a great replacement for whoever leaves next year. I don't like Paula's judging skills, she may be a good person in real life, but she's not right for the show because she seems to follow in Simon's shadow.

When she judges, it's like she's listening to someone telling her what to say, i get the sense that those words aren't hers but rather the producers.

Bloodbath_87

[31]Apr 14, 2009
    Kara is so hot.

stellarchick86

[32]Apr 14, 2009
    If Paula wasnt on this show, Kara would probably annoy me, but Paula annoys me SO much I dont even think twice about anything Kara does.

imthemediagirl

[33]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    since when does kara not follow in simon's footsteps/not say what the producers tell her to?

sunnystarz

[34]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    paula is so annoying, it's funny... kara is just annoying, and painful to watch and hearing her talk is just straight bleeding my ear.. it's a good thing she ain't ugly.

stellarchick86

[35]Apr 30, 2009
    Did anyone else notice that after the show tonight she just said bye and like took off while the 2 guys and Paula stood around talking? lol. She looked really upset so I thought she was going up on the stage to console Matt but she never made it up there. Maybe its just something like she needed to use the restroom really bad or something but I just noticed it and thought it was strange and wanted to see if anyone else did either lol.

Maxximus_Prime

[36]May 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    kara isn't too bad. she says more than paula ever did and at least she's attractive. judging by the tabloids and shock-jock news, you would think that they wouldn't bring kara back for next season. apparently, the three original judges go their separate ways during the breaks and leave her behind... you can't beleive everything you read though.

PropsToRyan

[37]May 5, 2009
    • level: 3

well i fur one leik that there kara. shes so cool! she adds pizzaz to this there show!

Go lil rownds and dan gokey

anoop desia has grate eye brows. they so cool. i want mine that thik!! yes, yes, and yes!

XxIcingOnTopxX

[38]May 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    She's neutral because well, how can anyone be more annoying and give useless input than paula

bonjovichick

[39]May 8, 2009
    I agree Paula is the most annoying. Kara ticked me off this week with her ignorant comment about Aerosmith music. Even the most casual rock music fan would of not made that mistake and someone who is suppose to be in the business should know better.

MetallicremA

[40]May 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    I hate Kara, she adds nothing to the show, also she wants us to feel that she's been there for ages when she is just a newcomer that hopefully will departure to the land of nobodies as soon as this season ends.

And for those saying that at least she's hot... well, I don't think so. Everytime I look at her I just want to throw up.

Back to the original 3.