American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Kara is working a nerve.

Is Kara getting on your nerves?

dool_girl

[41]May 13, 2009
    • level: 27
    Kara drives me crazy honetly. Every week she says the same thing it seems and its so annoying!

Paula yes she rambles on but idk atleast its something new everyweek lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

terminoob

[42]May 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    I hate how she repeats everything she says, but separates the word... "That performance was stunning, STUN-NING!", is there any need for that? If you're gonna repeat a word at all, say it correctly

Blixke

[43]May 14, 2009
    • level: 4

Ach just look at Simon,

Last years X-factor in england brought in a new judge, she and simon got along pretty well, she will stay

but if simon stays for 1 more season of idol kara will be going places but not to idol lol, just look at the way hes looking at her..

stellarchick86

[44]May 16, 2009
    • level: 32
    My brother said that he saw in a magazine a poll about whether you would stop watching if Simon left AI and 70% said yes. I would probably be one of those 70% because the other 3 drive me crazy (though none as much as Paula). Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

Maxximus_Prime

[45]May 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    My brother said that he saw in a magazine a poll about whether you would stop watching if Simon left AI and 70% said yes. I would probably be one of those 70% because the other 3 drive me crazy (though none as much as Paula). Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

that's because Simon is the only one that says something of substance on a consistent basis. Randy's "You're the bomb," Paula's "You're beautiful," and Kara's "You worked it out" pale in comparison when it comes to Simon's critiques. if Simon left the show, i'd probably stop viewing on a regular basis. periodically, i might pop in from time to time just to see if there's any legitimate talent but that would be the extent of it. Simon IS American Idol.