American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

kris allen could actually beat gokey and lambert

numbr1alli

[21]May 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    Allison should have won. Allison , Matt and Megan should have been the top three. Megans cracking, tone-changing-notes are too brilliant. Matt does the same thing, even manages to throw in a note within a note some times. Allisons powerful, high-energy-note-hitting vocals were simply untouchable on this seasons Idol stage. Even when Allison hit that powerful loud range, she managed to SING it, not destroy it with screechie, flat screams, or flat-tones, like Adam. Allison is amazing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imthemediagirl

[22]May 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    numbr1alli wrote:
    Allison should have won. Allison , Matt and Megan should have been the top three. Megans cracking, tone-changing-notes are too brilliant. Matt does the same thing, even manages to throw in a note within a note some times. Allisons powerful, high-energy-note-hitting vocals were simply untouchable on this seasons Idol stage. Even when Allison hit that powerful loud range, she managed to SING it, not destroy it with screechie, flat screams, or flat-tones, like Adam. Allison is amazing.

i like your fresh perspective. and agree with most of it, except that they were the ideal top 3.

Bjbler2396

[23]May 22, 2009
    • level: 21
    numbr1alli wrote:

I don't necessarily agree with your top 3 idea, but I do think Allison should have won. She is my favorite idol contestant of all time. The good news is that I just KNOW that she WILL get signed and have a successful career!
    -BJ