American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Megan Corkrey

totaldramarocks

[1]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    Am i the only one who thinks she sings amazing? I think she could win it all. What do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imthemediagirl

[2]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 12
    i think she's possibly the best girl. i like her, but the girls have been lackluster this year and last. i doubt she can beat out a guy.

chtimixeur

[3]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    I absolutely love her.
    She's cute, has a great voice, but she seems a bit too nerdy to win. She's definitely not an "american sweetheart", and I'm quite surprised she got so little airtime during Hollywood week (we could only see she had problems getting into a group).

I really hope she's gonna make it in the top 12, but I highly doubt it.

yaminion

[4]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 23
    it is too early to tell who will win the prize. danny michael and alexis are through so far. michael is a likeable guy. he is a hard worker and i think he will get votes from people because he is a nice guy. i dont think michael will take the title this year. unless he goes soul, the farthest he will get is 9th or 8th, maybe 7th. if he goes soul, he may get 4th or 3rd. i think he could be a real underdog this year. danny had a great performance last week and throughout the competition. he is gonna get votes because of his story and voice and possibly win. there is something strange about him though. he seems arrogant and a lot of people did not like his reaction when he got through over tatiana. that may hurt him. alexis is a dark horse. she was really like kelly clarkson on tuesday and wednesday when she sang. i could see her doing well in the charts today. she could maybe win. of the people that went home, anoop has the potential to get far because he is popular and anne marie and ricky could be real underdogs. do not underestimate michaels popularity though. if he beat anoop dawg he must be popular. i think a lot of people could win and lil rounds is not one of them. she is too old fashioned and she is way too overrated. we have seen singers like her many times on idol. megan will not win. the only girls i could see winning as of now is probably alexis and maybe anne marie. i really think anne marie can make a true underdog story if she gets through in the wild card. the way the producers aired her audition make me seem like they want her to be a regular girl who is not that popular, gets eliminated, comes back and wins. i think nate is great for drama and so is tatiana. nick is good for comedy. scott von adam and matt giraud are great singers and could win. this is gonna be a great season and althogh people may not think this right now but DANNY CAN BE STOPPED.
    Edited on 02/25/2009 2:12pm

EdgeOfThorns316

[5]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    I think shes such a cutie, seriously...

But that little dance she was doing, i really wanted to take a hatchet to her arms!!

I hope to see her in the wild card round.

zethcarn22

[6]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    EdgeOfThorns316 wrote:

But that little dance she was doing, i really wanted to take a hatchet to her arms!!

you're a little disturbed.

EdgeOfThorns316

[7]Feb 27, 2009
    zethcarn22 wrote:
    EdgeOfThorns316 wrote:

you're a little disturbed.

Whats wrong with hatcheting off her arms?!?!?! Actually, only one arm, that tattoo arm is hideous :p

taillow22

[8]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    Wildcard!!

RidersAngel

[9]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 17

Megan is actually my favorite contestant of this season. I love the sound of her voice, her st y le and her happy personality. She's very cool and I would definitely buy an album if she ended up getting signed.

Hope she gets picked for Wild Card!

Jesusfreak1098

[10]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Not only is megan my favorite this season, but she very well makes my top 5 of best ever. And thats based on 3 performances. She has potential to be a top 4 this year is she really brings it. For sure she can beat out jasmine an jorge and kris and maybe a few others but if she keeps on improving she could beat out a few other good ones. And I hope she does.
    She picks great songs, she has a sexy face. The tats are a little eh. But her dance

Am I the only one who absolutely LOVES her querky little dances?
    Maybe because I dance like that virtually all the time(in line at wal mart, hangin with friends, etc). Its an addicting dance.

Here's to another good 2 or 3 more months of megan magnificence!

Bjbler2396

[11]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 21

I like Megan. My favorite girl is Allison Iraheta though. I am glad that Megan gets another chance by making the top 13 through wild cards (which not to get off topic, but I HATE that there is a top 13 instead of 12!) because she is very talented and I like her voice. I think I just need to here one song where she really nails it.

-BJ

myintermail

[12]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    I can tolerate her if she STOPS doing that stupid dance moves! She looks like a kid who did not get her way and throws a hissy fit! Ugh.

EdgeOfThorns316

[13]Mar 6, 2009
    Yea i like megan, shes cute enough for me :p

But her dance moves are just...wow lol

chtimixeur

[14]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    She's super cute, and i really like her.
    But boy didn't she deserve to go through yesterday evening... She was a mess !
    Luckily for her, Simon seems to be a fan !

amaryllis88

[15]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 20
    Jesusfreak1098 wrote:

Maybe because I dance like that virtually all the time(in line at wal mart, hangin with friends, etc). Its an addicting dance.

There's something different about her dancing that sort of catches me off guard when watching her, but also I kind of like it too, because it's a "little girl," care-free kind of dancing. It might catch on..ya never know!

imthemediagirl

[16]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 12
    amaryllis88 wrote:
    Jesusfreak1098 wrote:

There's something different about her dancing that sort of catches me off guard when watching her, but also I kind of like it too, because it's a "little girl," care-free kind of dancing. It might catch on..ya never know!

i think it makes her really unique and is part of her special appeal

alp1981

[17]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 18
    I think Megan is cute as hell and has an awesome voice but I doubt she'll go to far in a competition that rewards massive vocals and over-the-top performances. But she is my favorite and I hope she sticks around for a while.

myintermail

[18]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 7
    "Caw! Caw!"

Stupid girl. Since when robins caw like crows? Stop your stupid dance moves! It's distracting and it isn't cute at all!

stellarchick86

[19]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    myintermail wrote:
    "Caw! Caw!"

Stupid girl. Since when robins caw like crows? Stop your stupid dance moves! It's distracting and it isn't cute at all!

LMAO!

kikimarie593

[20]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 27
    I actually really like Megan. And I loved her version of Rockin' Robin. I even laughed when she did the "Caw! Caw!" thing. I also like the dance she does when she sings, it's very quirky. In a good way. I don't think she's the best singer in the competition, but I do think she's really good.