American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Newsletter Poll: Where does Paula Abdul belong next?

Where does Paula Abdul belong next?

glabbles

[1]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    This poll comes from TV.com's weekly newsletter!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abrooks2

[3]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 1

I think Paula should be with A.I. and given the same compensation as the other judges and the host. There should be no discrimination between them.

She also deserves respect for what she has brought to A.I.. And I would venture to say that the show will lose its ratings if she is gone for good, and if it were me I would get her back even if you have to grovel.

It's not that I don't think she could make it on her own. At this point, you need her more than she needs you.

stellarchick86

[4]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 32
    abrooks2 wrote:

I think Paula should be with A.I. and given the same compensation as the other judges and the host. There should be no discrimination between them.

She also deserves respect for what she has brought to A.I.. And I would venture to say that the show will lose its ratings if she is gone for good, and if it were me I would get her back even if you have to grovel.

It's not that I don't think she could make it on her own. At this point, you need her more than she needs you.

What exactly did she bring to the show? "You are a star.." "I love your outfit, you look good tonight" etc? Im not trying to be mean here but the only one who gives very good critiques is Simon. And with Simon I think the ratings will be down and you need him more than he needs you. Not Paula.

dixie-bears

[5]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    abrooks2 wrote:

I agree with you one hundred percent! To be honest if Ellen is on the first show that will be my sign to stop and turn the station! Someone needs to wake Simon up because he is loosing ground and the really sad thing is the honest people trying to get noticed. Ellen will want his job next! Have they said what they are paying her? I really do not watch Ellens daytime show and now I will wait and see about American Idol! When I was little I heard every dog has it's day[dog is Ellen] but her phoney I hope Paula won't be hurt! I hope somehow Simon sees this and does some hard thinging

Krevlornemem

[6]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    Dancing with the Stars looks to be the next logical step.