TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Thread For The Top 10 Perform & The Results Show

kal915

[61]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 11
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

Last night's results were just so awesome for me. I hate Matt, and love Megan!! You have no idea how awesome it was for me!!!!!

Next week is iTunes Top 100. If Megan does 'Hoedown Throwdown' or 'The Climb', my Idol DREAMS will be complete

Yay! A fellow Megan lover! And I thought I was the only one who hated Matt! I doubt she would sing one of those songs, but that would be cool if she did.

No you are not. Megan lover right here, and it would be awesome if she sang one of those songs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JAKandDAX123

[62]Mar 28, 2009
    • level: 12
    actually, i think megan should sing Chasing Pavements bye Adele.

stellarchick86

[64]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 32
    amaryllis88 wrote:
    What a performance! Joss' voice seemed a bit like what Megan's could sound like if she could harness her vocal cords a bit more, and not repeat the dying cat routine she had going on Wed. night.

I was going to say the same thing!! I hope Megan took some tips. Im so annoyed and frustrated she didnt go this week because she was terrible and at least more people are saying so. I dont care that much about Michael leaving or if Scott were to leave but on principle I wish it was Megan. Oh well hopefully her and Scott will go within the next 2 weeks so the real competition can begin. Please stop voting for her just because shes pretty, people! Its not good!

Also, I dont get why everyones talkin about what Matt wore. It seems like a very Justin Timberlake-y thing to wear. In fact Im pretty sure I saw his "Future Sex/Love Sounds" or whatever tour on HBO like a year ago and he wore that same type thing.

Edited on 03/29/2009 3:51am

taillow22

[65]Mar 29, 2009

^ MAN, people can be MEAN!

Idc what you say. Megan FTW!!!! Ok, maybe not that far, but she's in my personal top 3 (no one can beat Adam or Allison)

Btw, VFTW has endorsed her. Big time.

stellarchick86

[66]Mar 30, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    Btw, VFTW has endorsed her. Big time

Yeah, because its vote for the WORST not vote for the BEST. Thats why I said stop voting for her because its "funny" or because shes "hot" or whatever when she obviously doesnt have the vocal ability to back her up. Most people on this thread have said so and the judges as well. Just because someone doesnt have the same viewpoint as you, doesnt make them mean. Thats the point of this forum.

taillow22

[67]Mar 30, 2009
    Oh. Sorry that I called you mean. I shouldnt have said that

stellarchick86

[68]Mar 30, 2009
    Np. And sorry that I was mean back to you. Lol =)

FCBarca

[69]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 15

For me, the top 3 remaining contestants are Danny, Lil & Allison...Matt & Kris next...Adam et al afterwards.

But based on the way they're voting here on Tv.com, Lil doesn't appear to have many fans...I suspect that the 'Lifeline' from the judges will ultimately be used for her

Butterflyagirl

[70]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 8
    I hope they don't use it on her. She showed last week that isn't that talent and I don't like her personality at all.

NeoBasch

[71]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    Sorry to break up the party, but I like Matt. Now, don't jump me just yet. I also approve of Megan. If Megan gets back to how she was two weeks ago, I'm all for her staying. Besides, she and Matt should be here for a couple more weeks. If anything, I'll cross my fingers that Scott bites the big one. I was so excited when I saw him in the bottom three: much deserved. However, I'm glad Michael left instead. He was the worst of the week. America is redeemed. Thankfully, even people in Texas were able to understand Matt had no place being in the bottom three. Hopefully, his performance comes towards the end of the show tonight.

As for who I'd like to see this week in the bottom three, well, I base it off of the week's performance unless two performances are very close. Then I compare past performances. But I will let you on to my dream team. These are who I'd like to see in the final six: Adam, Alison, Lil', Danny, Kris, and Matt. But that could change based on the coming weeks. If Anoop continues to improve, or if Megan comes back with her swing, it could shake up the list a little. Of course, this is still a bit early, but is what I'm thinking right now.

taillow22

[72]Mar 31, 2009

NeoBasch wrote:
    Sorry to break up the party, but I like Matt. Now, don't jump me just yet. I also approve of Megan. If Megan gets back to how she was two weeks ago, I'm all for her staying. Besides, she and Matt should be here for a couple more weeks. If anything, I'll cross my fingers that Scott bites the big one. I was so excited when I saw him in the bottom three: much deserved. However, I'm glad Michael left instead. He was the worst of the week. America is redeemed. Thankfully, even people in Texas were able to understand Matt had no place being in the bottom three. Hopefully, his performance comes towards the end of the show tonight.

As for who I'd like to see this week in the bottom three, well, I base it off of the week's performance unless two performances are very close. Then I compare past performances. But I will let you on to my dream team. These are who I'd like to see in the final six: Adam, Alison, Lil', Danny, Kris, and Matt. But that could change based on the coming weeks. If Anoop continues to improve, or if Megan comes back with her swing, it could shake up the list a little. Of course, this is still a bit early, but is what I'm thinking right now.

Wow I agree with that perfectly. But I still don't like Matt, he's just too cocky in my opinion. His singing his ok, idk why people think he can win, but its his personality that seriously annoys me.