We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

American Idol Forums

FOX (ended 2016)

Official Thread For The Top 10 Perform & The Results Show!!

charmed4eva112

[21]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    I have the worst feeling that unless those judges use that save soon, Tim's always going to narrowly escape elimination. Like I said, he's Buzz Kill, and not leaving. They need to start eliminating guys now. Like TIM, Andrew and, well, alright, those two are my top to go, followed by Michael, Aaron, Lee and Casey. I'm not so crazy for the girls. After all, there's only Katie (who's definately going home in the next couple of episodes), Siobhan (who, now, I doubt will make it to the top 6) and Crystal (who will be the only girl to make it all the way). Unless America gets their heads on straight, our favourite contestants, or the at least average contestants, will be going home. At this rate, I predict Siobhan or Aaron going home next week. Seriously, this season has sucked big time, keeping Tim 'Buzz Kill' Urban and Katie Stevens.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[22]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 32
    I know that Didi wasn't great this week but she should of stayed she was my favourite girl Why is Tim still in the show?! I knew that Judges wouldn't use their save earlier in the comp but they still should of given Didi a chance. With the right choice she would of been great

Voo_Bopo

[23]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 9

While it may still be too early, I am going to start throwing out guesses as to who the top five could consist of. Obviously Crystal Bowersox will be there, there's no doubt about it. Siobhan Magnus will also be there too. Michael Lynch and hopefully Lee DeWyze as well. As for the fifth slot, maybe... Casey James?

This season is more unclear than ever. Last season it was obvious that Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey would make it far, and the general consent in season seven was that it would come down to the two David's (as it did). But this year we will really have to wait and see how things turn out...

Edited on 04/01/2010 1:56pm

TreeHill_89

[24]Apr 1, 2010
    Voo_Bopo wrote:

While it may still be too early, I am going to start throwing out guesses as to who the top five could consist of. Obviously Crystal Bowersox will be there, there's no doubt about it. Siobhan Magnus will also be there too. Michael Lynch and hopefully Lee DeWyze as well. As for the fifth slot, maybe... Casey James?

This season is more unclear than ever. Last season it was obvious that Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey would make it far, and the general consent in season seven was that it would come down to the two David's (as it did). But this year we will really have to wait and see how things turn out...

I also think that Lee, Crystal, Mike, Siobhan would be in the final 4 I think the last slot would be filled by neither Casey or Andrew. I really hope that this year the right winner wins.

Voo_Bopo

[25]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 9
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Voo_Bopo wrote:

I also think that Lee, Crystal, Mike, Siobhan would be in the final 4 I think the last slot would be filled by neither Casey or Andrew. I really hope that this year the right winner wins.

You don't think Casey or Andrew won't be in it? The only other ones are Katie Stevens, Aaron Kelly, and Tim Urbans. While 2/3 of them are good, they haven't totally proven themselves yet. Although they might. With Katie Stevens and Aaron Kelly it will be all about song choice. We know they have good voices, but they have to prove that they can "wow" the audience.

TreeHill_89

[26]Apr 1, 2010
    Voo_Bopo wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Voo_Bopo wrote:

You don't think Casey or Andrew won't be in it? The only other ones are Katie Stevens, Aaron Kelly, and Tim Urbans. While 2/3 of them are good, they haven't totally proven themselves yet. Although they might. With Katie Stevens and Aaron Kelly it will be all about song choice. We know they have good voices, but they have to prove that they can "wow" the audience.

LoL Sorry, my typo's bad, when i meant neither i was suppose to either opps! I think and hopefully in the next three weeks Tim, Katie and Aaron leave in that order. But my the way it's going now Tim is going to be sticking around

taillow22

[27]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 11

I think either Katie or Aaron is going to wow us and be a dark horse. They're both improving like crazy.

RalphWiggumFan

[28]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 14

At this point, I think the Top 5 will be Casey James, Crystal Bowersox, Aaron Kelly, Lee DeWyze, and... eh... either Siobhan or Michael.

firefairyangel

[29]Apr 4, 2010
    • level: 12

I think Tim and Andrew both should have gone before DiDi, she was one of my favourites and her performance really wasn't that bad.

charmed4eva112

[30]Apr 5, 2010
    firefairyangel wrote:

I think Tim and Andrew both should have gone before DiDi, she was one of my favourites and her performance really wasn't that bad.

Agreed. Andrew has made somewhat of a comeback, but nothing major to guarantee him a place in the Top 5. And Tim REALLY, REALLY needs to go. He needs more practice at singing, and performing... I get his logic, about how he just needs to smile after a performance to keep his spirits up, but seriously dude, at least look a little upset after a critisism.

bonjovichick

[31]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 16
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    firefairyangel wrote:

Agreed. Andrew has made somewhat of a comeback, but nothing major to guarantee him a place in the Top 5. And Tim REALLY, REALLY needs to go. He needs more practice at singing, and performing... I get his logic, about how he just needs to smile after a performance to keep his spirits up, but seriously dude, at least look a little upset after a critisism.

I am telling you he is a zombie.. I don't think he is capable of showing any other emotion. Or maybe he is a V.

charmed4eva112

[32]Apr 6, 2010
    bonjovichick wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    firefairyangel wrote:

I am telling you he is a zombie.. I don't think he is capable of showing any other emotion. Or maybe he is a V.

Agreed! But in any case, he better do a horrible job, so he can finally get out. Or Andrew. Or Katie. Any one of them will do. But knowing our luck and what's happened so far this season, it could be Siobhan, Aaron or Michael, or anyone that doesn't do their best tonight.