American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Thread For The Top 13 Perform & The Results Show

RyanSeacrest

[1]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 30
    Post anything to do with these 2 episodes here & no where else in the forum!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bloodbath_87

[2]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    This is the first episode of the season that i'll watch.

bloodyuniracer

[3]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 2

who went first?

OTH_TW_lover

[4]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 23
    Lil went first.

OTH_TW_lover

[5]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 23
    So 2 people will be going home tomorrow. Im not sure who i liked tonight and who i didnt like. The all kind of blended together.

J-Fein

[6]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 4

I'm typing this live.

Whoa! Another new stage this season. I could get used to this.

Simon tells us that two contestants will be going home this week. No surprise there.

Theme: Music from Michael Jackson (insert joke here). Should be an interesting night, though.

Lil Rounds is up first and she is singing "The Way You Make Me Feel". I was doubtful about the choice at first, but man, she knocked that one out of the park! Simon is the only one to criticize it and I agree with him on the outfit. It did look all a bit weird watching it. But vocally, that was really good. I'm just now beginning to jump on the Lil Rounds bandwagon. She may have a chance to win this.

Scott MacIntyre is singing "Keep the Faith". Another nice performance, even though it is one of the more obscure Michael Jackson songs, not having been released as a single. Simon did not like it for pretty much precisely that reason. I'm liking this Top 13 thus far. Lil was a little better, but if this ends up being the worst of the night, this should be considered the best start to an Idol Final ever (remember, I'm typing this live, so if someone trainwrecks later on, it has not yet happened).

Danny Gokey is singing "P.Y.T." I'm not going crazy over this performance. It all seemed a little bit awkward. Great vocals, but the dancing just took away from the performance so much so that I could not concentrate on the vocals. Paula was actually onto something about closing her eyes, because with eyes closed it probably sounded phenomenal, but looking at it, I was not going crazy.

Michale Sarver is singing "You Are Not Alone". I'm probably going to have everyone on here disagreeing with me on this, but I liked that better than Danny's performance. What a night, thus far. So much for the weak link and leaving on the first week. I would be shocked if he does not come back next week.

Jasmine Murray is performing the song "I'll Be There". I would not call it great, but it was a good performance. Probably the worst of the night thus far, although it was by no means bad. Wait, Simon, she has to acther age? It's Michael Jackson week, for goodness sake!

Kris Allen is up next and he is singing "Remember The Time". Again, I'm not crazy about it. I do not think it was great, but he'll have no problem sailing through to the next round. Why? Say hello to this year's teen favorite. Ugh. This guy will get old. And he just got a Jason Mraz comparison. Ugh. Can you say Top 6?

Allison Iraheta is singing "Give In To Me". And she is actually one of my favorites of the night. I agree with Randy, she is a Jordin Sparks-esque dark horse to win this competition. Very, very good performance. Singing like that at 16??? Dang, I'm impressed, that's for sure!

Anoop Desai is up and he is singing "Beat it." And shockingly, Anoop Dogg has a really bad song choice. I hate to say this, but with 2 people going home tomorrow, Anoop Dogg may be in deep, deep trouble.

Jorge Nunez is going back to the days of the Jackson 5 with "Never Can Say Goodbye". On a night of many standout performances, that performance was quite forgettable. And frankly, I'll be shocked if Jorge is not going home. That was borderlining on a trainwreck.

Megan Joy Corkery is also going back to the Jackson 5 days and singing "Rockin Robin". Her awkward dancing actually fit the song. Rule of the day: Do not pick a Michael Jackson song from the Jackson 5 era. Both have gone horribly awry.

Adam Lambert is up and he's singing "Black or White". Really, really, really good. Heck, that was phenomenal. He is definitley one to watch in this competition. So according to Paula, it looks like the finals are set as Danny vs. Adam. Danny, I'm not so sure about, but Adam, oh yeah, as long as he does not get cocky and lose his edge, he'll sail through this competition. And I'll be supporting him in doing so.

Matt Giraud is singing "Human Nature". Okay, it really is not fair to critique him after what we just saw. I did not think it was anything special, and being the one to follow Lambert with a performance that was not up to his par (and how could it?) may end up putting him in trouble.

Alexis Grace closes the show by singing "Dirty Diana". And she has a decent performance as well. This is shaping up to be one of the best group of finalists ever. And just a note to vote for her, her number is 1-866 IDOLS36. It would be a shame for her to be eliminated if America gets her number wrong. She was not the best, but she was by no means the worst of the night.

Aspeaking of the worst of the night, here are my pick for the bottom 3.

Anoop Desai, Jorge Nunez, and Megan Corkery

Eliminated: Jorge and Megan

Surprise twist to be revealed next show: The judges will have a say in the vote (just my guess!). And if there's a chance that a lot of people may not like it, why would you do it? It sure is a quick way to lose viewers, that's for sure.

Losterrific

[7]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 9

Adam Lambert murdered everyone single handedly. He was nothing but amazing tonight, great performance, pleasant comfortability, and fabulous vocals. I was quite disappointed with my other favorites - Danny and Scott, and quite frankly everyone else disappointed me as well. This season isn't too bright, i'm looking forward to the change that will be revealed tomorrow night. I believe Anoop and Jorge will go home, and i sure hope they do as their performances were forgettable and mediocre at best.

I

KamakaLo

[8]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 22
    Adam was awesome and he's def the one to beat!

ninjasquirrel19

[9]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    Please don't kill me for thinking this, but I really wasn't very fond of Adam's performance. I love his tone, and I think with the right song he would be great, but I don't like this screechy thing he's got going. Then again, my opinions were opposite tonight of what they've been all this time, except for Allison, who was awesome as usual.

Random_Pizzaman

[10]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think the new "twist" means that Idol's judging is going a little in the way of Dancing with the Stars; the judges make the final descision. Good, Ive always liked it like that better.

KamakaLo

[11]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 22
    Random_Pizzaman wrote:
    I think the new "twist" means that Idol's judging is going a little in the way of Dancing with the Stars; the judges make the final descision. Good, Ive always liked it like that better.

yeah it could be a good thing but then again they have their picks too

90210rox

[12]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 14

-- Ah, so it's confirmed. 2 will be going home tomorrow night.

Lil Rounds -- Great way to start off the show! Her vocals were really good yet again. I thought that she would do well tonight, and I was right. I wish she picked a bigger song to show off her vocals, though. For her, that wasn't a big enough song. Good singing, overall. I hope she stays for awhile. (I hated her outfit, though, really)

Scott MacIntyre -- Yay, I've wanted to hear him play the piano for a long time. His piano playing was great, but it wasn't his best vocal. His voice was off-pitch, and he could've done better. I still like him, and I believe he will get through, but it wasn't his best performance. Simon, it's not alright to be artistic on this show? ... OK ??

Danny Gokey -- I didn't like how the background singers were drowning him out at the beginning. In the overall performance, he had some very strong vocals, but I felt a little flatness. I don't know, but I think it was flat but still strong throughout if that makes any sense. I'm not good at explaining, but that's how I felt. He will still get through, and I'm glad. I really like him.

Michael Sarver -- I thought that he would be the first to go before tonight, and I actually still think that, but that was a good performance. He might've saved himself from going with that performance, but I'm still not sure. He had some good, strong vocals, hit the right notes, and had passion. Pretty good.

Jasmine Murray -- That's two performances in a row that she's done really well on. The bigger notes, besides the last one, needed a little work, but it was really good. It lacked a little passion, though. She keeps impressing me now. She's def. getting through with that one. Although, I know that she's a good singer, the only songs that she has done really well in were both slower ones. Tonight's and last week's in wildcard. "Love Song" was upbeat, and she did pretty bad on that one. So, I'm kinda wondering about that. Does she only do well on slow songs and really bad in faster ones? If she gets through this week, I wanna see her sing a faster song next week to be more confirmed on this.

Kris Allen -- Hey, I didn't know he could play guitar. Nice. He did an MJ song for his performance in the semi-finals ("Man In The Mirror"), and I personally think he did better in that song. It was pretty rough in the beginning, and the whole performance didn't really do much for me. I like Kris (I like almost everybody, haha), and I don't want him to go yet, but he has a good chance of being in the bottom (however many people will be in the bottom this week) tomorrow night.

Allison Iraheta -- Oh man, she rocked it!! She looks great (may I say again, I love her hair!), she sounds fantastic, I'm buying this on iTunes, like I did "Alone." She really has such a mature voice for her age. God, I know I keep changing my favorite girl, from Alexis to Allison to Lil, really, I need to choose a favorite gal. I'll officially have it be Allison! Phew, OK, I'm keeping it that way. I won't change my mind anymore, I swear. She is just so great. Halfway through the show, she's the best so far.

Anoop Desai -- I have a problem with his voice staying on the same note for most of the song. That was pretty much what was wrong with the whole thing. I think that he has the perfect voice for those kinds of songs, he just didn't do it right. He's yet another contestant that I like, but like Kris, it didn't do much for me. Also, this is what I was talking about earlier. The judges said that this song was untouchable, well then, why the hell did they choose MJ as the theme for this week?? There are going to be some contestants that are going to be choosing the big hits. What, they didn't see that coming?

Jorge Nunez -- Jorge... OH! I almost forgot about him. Jeez, that's not good, I rarely ever forget contestants. He is a pretty forgettable guy. He's the only contestant in the Top 13 that I don't really have an opinion on and care about at all. And, his performance was pretty lackluster; lots of pitch problems. I'm not a big fan of his voice. I see him being one of the ones going home this week. Personally, I hope he does. He doesn't really bring anything to the Top 13, to be honest.

Megan Corkrey -- I've wanted to know for days how Megan would do with MJ. I am absolutely NOT surprised she chose this song! HAHA! But, ummm, I remember singing this song in my elementary school choir! This isn't a song for AI. Now, I also really like Megan, but her vocal performance was underwhelming. Simon actually said it all for me, only I would say it in a nicer way. Again, she was interesting, just not in a good way this time.

Adam Lambert -- Adam NEVER disappoints, ever. He is the one to beat, and he is def. the best in this competition; at least, in my opinion. I agree, he is in a TOTALLY different league. His voice in that performance made me cry 'cause I was so happy! Wow. My mom was too busy questioning why he hasn't been signed yet, and I'm the same way. His voice is inhumane, really fantastic. I had the pleasure to see some of Adam's past performances on the tube last night; I saw a performance from Wicked, from The Ten Commandments: The Musical, a couple cabaret performances (yes, cabaret!), and even an original song from him, which was fantastic and very entertaining to watch. He can sing anything, and I swear I've never heard a range like his in my life, and I've pretty much heard everything, believe me. I know people don't generally like praising on here, but Adam deserves it. He's got the competition in the bag. I am so proud of him.

Matt Giraud -- For me, it was a sort of mix between his first performance and his wildcard performance. I still think he needs to have a little breath control, but good voice in this one overall. The falsetto was fantastic. I enjoyed it. I see him going through.

Alexis Grace -- The big notes were rough, but a pretty good way to end the show. I agree with Paula and Simon, she oversang it, but I still like her voice. Also, attack of Bandzilla!! They drowned her out a lot.

-- So, this was a pretty good night. A couple really good performances, none really bad, just lackluster for some. I liked tonight, pretty much. I just gotta say, I'm SO glad nobody tried to do Billie Jean. They would've been compared to Cook's fantastic performance last season, without a doubt, and also no doubt I'd be the one comparing the most. Do not touch Billie Jean. So yeah, with the ranking, I am going to be totally fair this season; no bias. Adam and Allison were the best tonight for me, but hell, they might not be the best a couple weeks ahead, and I will give credit where credit is due. Well, here's my own ranking for tonight (with the two at the bottom my choices to go home):

*EDITED*
    13. Jorge Nunez
    12. Anoop Desai
    11. Megan Corkrey
    10. Michael Sarver
    9. Kris Allen
    8. Scott MacIntyre
    7. Alexis Grace
    6. Danny Gokey
    5. Lil Rounds
    4. Matt Giraud
    3. Jasmine Murray (still not too sure about her, though...)
    2. Allison Iraheta
    1. Adam Lambert

-- Now I'm scared about what they'll be changing tomorrow night. Really, please let it be HELPFUL to the show, 'cause the format for the semi-finals was awful. Well, Happy Voting!

Edited on 03/10/2009 8:19pm

dool_girl

[13]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 27

Loved Adam tonight. My dad isnt really into 'different' so he at first didnt like adam, but I made him close his eyes and listen and he liked it a lot better, so if my dad likes it lol then it has to be a least somewhat good, but i thot it was great.

I was sad to see Anoop and Jorge pick the wrong songs. I wont be surprised if one of them go tomorrow, sadly

Also I am a huge Scott fan, but idk I found his performance somewhat forgettable.

Really liked Allison's performance. And am I the only one that thinks Matt not only LOOKS like Justin Timberlake, but actually sounds a lot like him? It was hard for him to follow Adam, and i wasnt a huge fan of the song, but I really do like him.

Michael and Kris both did better then I was expecting. Honestly if I had to predict before seeing performance I would have guessed them to be some of the first to go, but Im not sure...I guess we will see.

I liked Danny and Lil too. I thought Danny's dancing was funny but it suited him.

Alexis, Jasmine, Meghan all were just okay for me tonight.

Sorry to those of you that like order...because I totally just critqued completely in a wacko order thats just how everything came to my mind hah.

Im guessing that America will continue picking the bottom 3 and then the judges will pick who out of the bottom 3 goes and honestly that would be perfectly fine with me.

I figured 2 people would go tomorrow, but im sad for that too! I dont want to lose 2 people, I really like this top 13 as a whole, but the show must go on.

Excited to see Kelly Clarkson tomorrow night!

Hungry_Homer111

[14]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 26
    Much better than the horrible first few weeks. There were a few people that need to improve next week, if they even make it until then, but even the worst wasn't nearly as bad as most of the performances before this week. This is how I'd rank them from best to worst of the night.

Adam Lambert: Easily the best of the night. Nailed the performance.

Lil Rounds: Did a great job with the song. She should definitely make it through after that one.

Scott MacIntyre: I wouldn't say it was his best peformance. A bit pitchy in spots, but still very good. I disagree with Simon to an extent. I mean, if a song is more well known, then sure, it can definitely get people into it more. But sometimes it can be a good thing, because it will be less likely to be compared to the original song, and it can make it feel more like his/her own song, and that for this peformance, I feel that it was more than enough to make it fall into that second category. Very good, even though it wasn't his best, and wasn't the best of the night.

Michael Sarver: Surprisingly good. I wasn't sure about him getting through after his top 36 performance, but he proved himself tonight.

Alexis Grace: A very good performance. I kind of agree that it was a bit over the top, but it definitely wasn't bad. A nice way to close out the show, but not the best of the night.

Jasmine Murray: Good performance. I feel like, if this was done in a previous week, or with any other group of people, it would have definitely been one of the best. As it was, it was still good, but somewhere in the middle. She still deserves to stay in, even if just for a few more weeks.

Danny Gokey: Very good performance. Definitely not the best, but very nice vocals.

Kris Allen: While it wasn't as good as the best of tonight, it was still good. I do think he should go through at least one more week, but I can't see him getting much further if tonight was an indication of the competition.

Allison Iraheta: It was good, but again, it wasn't the best. I do think it was enough to get through though, and hopefully she'll improve next week. She does have potential.

Matt Giraud: Definitely not the best of the night, and pretty forgettable overall. But it was also not the worst of the night. He should get through, but needs to pick a better song.

Anoop Desai: This could be his week to go home. I'm not saying that with 100% confidence, but based on tonight, he was one of the worst. With that said, I don't think it was quite as bad as the judges said. He did have good vocals, but didn't really connect with the song. He could have chosen a better song.

Jorge Nunez: A weak and somewhat forgettable performance when compared to the rest. One of the three people that I can see going home. With that being said, he was OK, and a lot better than 90% of the performances over the last few weeks, but that won't cut it at this stage in the game. If he does go through, I do hope that he picks a better song because he was one of my favorites going into this week.

Megan Corkery: I've hated her singing style for the last few weeks. That being said, I'm so glad that she didn't have as much of the "Megan style" or whatever Paula called it, because that would have easily been the worst of an otherwise good night. However, I still thought it was probably the weakest performance, just by a much smaller gap than I expected.

As soon as the mentioned the twist that would be announced tomorrow, I had a feeling I knew what it would be. One of the people going home tomorrow will be picked by America, the other one will be picked by the judges. I do hope that they do a good job at picking who goes home if I'm right. After all, they are the ones who put Megan through... But they are also the ones who put through the rest of the Wild Card people, and it has paid off overall. But, overall, I think that this season will have turned itself around starting with tonight, and we'll be able to put the first few terrible weeks behind us.

Bjbler2396

[15]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 21

MY OPINIONS:

LIL ROUNDS- I didn't like it all too much. I think she has a great voice, but I honestly haven't been impressed with this week and even her performance a few weeks ago. I think she's a tad overrated, but as I said she has a great voice, so the potential is there. 7.3/10 stars

SCOTT MACINTYRE- This is the first time I could say that he deserved to be this far in the competition. I honestly believed that he was kind of riding the sympathy vote, but i finally saw that he is a pretty talented guy. He did a nice job tonight, not perfect though with that said. 7.8/ 10 stars

DANNY GOKEY- I also finally for the first time liked Danny. I thought that he was the most overrated contestant this year (probably still is) , but he has a voice. The song choice worked well with him too. 9.1/ 10 stars

MICHAEL SARVER- He's tricky with me. Because even though he was decent tonight, I think that he doesn't deserve to be here as much as most of the others on a typical basis. Still, he was very passionate during his performance, and he is a hard worker. I just think the talent isn't there. 7.4/10 stars

JASMINE MURRAY- I give her the award for most improved. At one point I thought that she sang out of the back of her throat too much and she was bad. However, two weeks straight she has nailed it. Good for her. 9.3/ 10 stars

KRIS ALLEN- Now I like him. I didn't like his top 36 performance, but he is very talented, and a guy to keep on my back up list if Adam or Allison goes. He reminds me of my favorite male singer (and Randy also said it), Jason Mraz. I'm going to keep my eye on him. 8.8/10 stars

ALLISON IRAHETA- I'll try to act unbiased, but she was smoking tonight. I truly do believe that she is the female to beat. I love her raspy rocker voice. If she sang an Alanis Morissette song, I think she would be my favorite Idol of all time. 9.6/ 10 stars

ANOOP DESAI- Verging on horrible. I have now seen three performances of him (top 36, wildcard, top 13) and I still think he is bad. I'm not a fan. 5.6/ 10 stars

JORGE NUNEZ- I didn't think there could be any worse after Anoop. Yikes. 3.8/ 10 stars

MEGAN CORKREY- This is the only performance of the night where I strongly disagree with the judges. Though i am not completely on the Megan Wagon, I liked her voice tonight. I did hate the song, but I really didn't mind her voice. 7.2/10 stars

ADAM LAMBERT- There is no need to act unbiased here, because HOLY CRAP can he sing. I think his voice is INCREDIBLE! I don't know a bout Paula's Danny prediction, but I do think she's right about Adam. Fantastic. 9.9/10 stars

MATT GIRAUD- He wasn't that bad considering he had to follow the best of the night. He was pretty decent. 8.4/ 10 stars

ALEXIS GRACE- I didn't think it was that good, but it was okay. It was a weird ending to the night. BTW does anyone know why its 36 and not 13 for her number?

7.5 /10 stars

RECAP:

Best to worst-

1) Adam Lambert 9.9

2) Allison Iraheta 9.6

3) Jasmine Murray 9.3

4) Danny Gokey 9.1

5) Kris Allen 8.8

6) Matt Giraud 8.4

7) Scott Macintyre 7.8

Alexis Grace 7.5

9) Michael Sarver 7.4

10) Lil Rounds 7.3

11) Megan Corkery 7.2

12) Anoop Desai 5.6

13) Jorge Nunez 3.8

PREDICTION:

Jorge and Anoop leave

OUTSIDE CHANCE:

Michael, Megan, and possibly Lil because she started the night

-BJ

flyinbrian314

[16]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    lol 866 IDOLS 00 and 866 IDOLS 13 are both phone sex lines, so that's why they had to use 36.

Hungry_Homer111

[17]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 26
    Bjbler2396 wrote:
    BTW does anyone know why its 36 and not 13 for her number?

Ryan said that they needed to find an available number, so I guess that the number with 13 was already taken.

stellarchick86

[18]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 32
    ninjasquirrel19 wrote:
    Please don't kill me for thinking this, but I really wasn't very fond of Adam's performance. I love his tone, and I think with the right song he would be great, but I don't like this screechy thing he's got going. Then again, my opinions were opposite tonight of what they've been all this time, except for Allison, who was awesome as usual.

Agree 100% on everything!

So when I heard it was MJ night I was like oh boy we're in for some trainwrecks but honestly it was pretty good overall! I just think its weird that the only 2 MJ songs I really care that much about are 'Billie Jean' and 'Smooth Criminal' (I guess 'Thriller' too but I cant listen to that over and over like the other 2 so I dont count it) and no one ever sings S.C. I dont know whether its because they dont allow it or just a coincedence or what but.. Id be entertained lol.

Surprisingly, the people tonight who I thought were excellent werent the people I usually vote for. In order from worst to best (roughly)(IMO)..

1.) MEGAN- Easily the worst of the night. I didnt think her vocals were that great and the song choice was just weird. It seemed like something a 7 yr old would sing in a school play. Out of all the MJ songs, why this one? Goodbye Megan!

2.) ANOOP- Im usually on the Anoop bandwagon but the past 2 weeks have been dreadful for him. It was karaokee-ish but bad..IDK. I still think he will get through especially since people hated Megan and Jorges but I thought he was worse than Jorges

3.) JORGE- Its not that I thought it was bad, IDK I was sort of spacing out during it because it was so boring, but it was very cruise-ship singer. I feel bad for him but he sang the same way last time and Simon asked him to change so what gives?

4.) SCOTT- Its not that I thought it was bad, just very boring. Scotts done nothing but sing slow songs, cant he sing something a little more uptempo? Im usually the first one on the Scott bandwagon but it just seems week after weeks its the same song coming from him.

5.) KRIS- From here on out, its mostly that I dont think they were bad, just I have to put them somewhere and some other people were better. With Kris I really liked his performance but once he got to the middle with his yells I cringed. I usually like when he can just sing but he pulled an Alex tonight and made it too 'rockstar'ish and I didnt care much for it.

6.) MICHAEL- I was actually surprised because I didnt think he'd do all that great but he can really sing. It was a tad boring but what can you do. Didnt have much problem with him just needed to put him somewhere.

7.) ADAM- I know tons of Adam fans will want to hit me for this, but I just simply cant get into him like the person above me said. It has nothing to do with the performance, I thought it was great otherwise he'd be even lower, but I just cant get into his voice. For 1 or 2 songs here and there itd be ok but as a CD or a concert? I just couldnt do it.

8.) LIL ROUNDS- Well, I still am a fan, but I thought her voice was too Fantasia-esque for me tonight. Wasnt feeling it as much as I usually do. Shell still make it through.

9.) JASMINE- Big fan of hers as well too. I feel like no matter what the poor girl does, she always gets flack from the judges. I thought she sings slow songs really good. OFC its not going to be as good as Mariah, but they didnt say the same thing to Danny when he sang 'Hero' so why does he get praise and she doesnt? Its not fair.

10.) MATT- I thought he did really well. Hes like a mixture of Gavin DeGraw and Justin Timberlake or something. I wasnt really into him at first but now I sort of am.

11.) DANNY- Not usually a Danny fan, but I liked him tonight! Yes the dancing was off but the vocals were better and thats what counts. I guess its because he sang a Mariah song and its hard for me to like a male singer trying to sing Mariah or something. I bet itll be Danny vs. Adam in the finals as well like someone said.

12.) ALEXIS- Again, someone I wasnt originally all that into but I thought she did great. Like someone said, the band tuned her out alot but I still think she did great. I also liked her stage presence too, very comfortable in what shes doing.

13.) ALLISON- Hands down, best of the night. Its amazing what she can do at 16 yrs old and it was amazing that she took a MJ song and made it her own like she did. Im definetely rooting for her now from now on!

Bjbler2396 wrote:
    BTW does anyone know why its 36 and not 13 for her number?
    I was wondering the same thing..thought it was really weird.

EdgeOfThorns316

[19]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    Allison and Adam, my 2 favs this season. And Megan because shes hawtness :p

goodridd

[20]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 17

I thought most everybody did well tonight. There were 4 people I thought did sub-par though.

Anoop - Very, Very Bad. "Beat It" is a powerful song and he sang it very flat. Especially the chorus. I kept expecting him to shrug his shoulders and substitute "Meh" for "Beat It".

Megan - I've hated her from the beginning and was surprised they brought her back for the WC. Her voice is OK, but her performances are horrible and I feel she treats the audience like they are her child. She needs help dancing as well.

Jorge - The judges were right, he lacked the emotion/connection he usually has with the song he sings. He wasn't horrible, but very boring IMO. I got a "The Love Boat" vibe from him for some reason.

Kris - He's another one that surprised me when I heard he made it. He seems like someone I would see on Disney. He wasn't horrible either, but very generic.

4. Jorge

3. Kris

2. Megan

1. Anoop

Top 3 I would have to say are:

3. Gokey

2. Lambert (even though I don't particularly like him, I can admit he sings well)

1. Alison

Edited on 03/11/2009 12:20am