American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Thread For The Top 7 Perform - Again & The Results Show!

InlovewADnK

[61]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    That is disgusting. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

InlovewADnK

[62]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 1

OrSoIThought wrote:
    It's hard to tell, but I stand here with eliminations thus far next to go is either Allison or Matt. Then Danny or Kris. It depends on who has the stronger fanbase here. Kris's fans aren't as obsessive (thank God you guys are so cool), so its hard to tell how strong the fan base is. And Danny's appear to be slipping, but he's still doing well despite the fact that he doesn't seem to care. I'm disappointed to see Anoop leave so soon (Matt should have left. How the crap was he safe) and I'm a little mad that they're having Jazz week (apparently) the week after Lil leaves (probably would have been a comeback for her). That said, these guys are all so talented, I don't see how any of them will do badly after this. And Anoop wasn't angry last night, lol, he was disappointed. The expression was clearly sad and disappointed not angry. You just laughed because the poor guy's heart broke.

That's a good thing for Kris.

Yes He should have left. Every time the judges thought Matt was good when he wasn't I lost a little more faith in them. But Anoop would've been in the top 5 this week or Lil if Matt hadn't been saved. The song Matt sang "Part Time Lovers" that one week I didn't like at all. He completely ruined it! There is only one Idol so far that sang that song really well. Nicko did such an amzing job singing it that when Matt started singing it he ruined it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.