TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Thread For The Top 8 Perform & The Results Show

millytv

[121]May 20, 2009
    • level: 2
    Adam is the best, all world outside US to know that! But all know in US always the people vote for the pretty face over the true talent. For the millions of fans of Adam in world he is the true winner. US keep Kris, Adam is the gift for the world, he is a international star. For the world now US is so fool! Well, now we wait Adam! US rejects you Adam , but you have the rest of the world in your hands! We love you and waiting for you!
    Edited on 05/20/2009 10:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jetblac

[122]May 21, 2009
    • level: 1
    All I hear is Adam this Adam that... You've been brainwashed! If Simon and the rest of the panel didn't make him out to be the messiah who will bless us all with his artistic genious, This would be a different story. Sure I like Adam He's very good at what he does... but i just couldn't bear to hear him anymore, All the screaming. In the End The Final Song, Chris sounded better. I didn't even know what the song was about until chris sang it. EVEN SIMON SAID SO!

geofffl

[123]May 22, 2009
    • level: 2

how come in the finale on here it mentions kris and adam singing we are the champions but neglects to mention that the rock band

queen backed them on it

nickel2006

[124]May 25, 2009
    • level: 48
    jetblac wrote:
    All I hear is Adam this Adam that... You've been brainwashed! If Simon and the rest of the panel didn't make him out to be the messiah who will bless us all with his artistic genious, This would be a different story. Sure I like Adam He's very good at what he does... but i just couldn't bear to hear him anymore, All the screaming. In the End The Final Song, Chris sounded better. I didn't even know what the song was about until chris sang it. EVEN SIMON SAID SO!

agreed.

queensting

[125]May 28, 2009
    • level: 1

i'm thinking we forget whose voting, we have have the kids ,they vote for the cuties, then there's the fatties, the cougars, the holy (some holier than others), i'd bet 1/2 of the voters are those holy, i thought #3 was going to win with the sympathy vote, he was good, but idol?when he was off i knew his people would vote for chris. now heres the thing as good as adam is, i wasn't a fan of the screamer, it was only after watching some of his performances on you tube that i fell for the cool cat! he has a great instrument. and he's gentle and kind, he isn't the usual drugs,women and rock and roller like so many. his rock guy is all an act!!! i see him in the movies sooner than later so after his first few albums go platinum he'll be jonesin for the stage, then all will be right with he world!! congrats to all of them,break a leg