Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons
I like 2 songs on lady GAGA's album, but I love her. She is like a glam rock Disco Gwen Stefani. I love her style, stage performance and all over uniqueness. David Cook was alright, but there is something about his looks that repel me. I think its the pubs on his face or something. usually he is my type, but I was seriously checking out the drummer when he was singing.
I have no clue what Merkin Rounds was wearing! All white is not flattering at all and it made her bubble butt look huge! I thought she had a sheep attatched to her backside. I was about to call the SPCA on that lady. American Idol you are wrong for that!
Megan was totally gone last night. I seriously felt she is on something or she is bipolar. She was acting more nuttier that usual. Simon told her ditzy a** where to get off. She acted like she didnt care then cried like a two year old who got punched in the face when she realized that she was gone. I didnt get it. I wouldnt be surprised if she jumps from a building and caw cawing all the way down.
|I wouldnt be surprised if she jumps from a building and caw cawing all the way down.|
|After a quick google, I saw that David Cook's brother is named Adam which I figured was the source of the 'AC' on his guitar last night...Tough stuff|
Yeah, Megan's gone! Enough said!
Lady GaGa was just a no,no! What was with that zipper eye? Too weird! The only thing I liked about her was the cool pink bubble piano!
Ebony: Lil's sheep butt....had me laughing to tears!
|The only reason "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" are getting any airplay is because of the remixes with Akon, Colby O'Donnis, Cardinal Official and the power of Konvict Music. If it weren't for the aforementioned, she'd probably be giving $20 lap dances in some raunchy, smoke-filled strip joint. The girl does have talent, but sheesh! Tone it down a bit.|
|For a spell, she seemed completely nuts; from the wing-flapping nonsense to the jaw-dropping, bug-eyed stare just before Ryan announced the results. I thought her eyeballs were going to jump out of her skull and bounce off the stage into Kara's lap|
Remember Britney Spears? You dont have to have good vocal ability as long as you entertain well enough in todays world. Thats why she lipsynchs so much because shes worried more about dancing and entertaining with putting on a show than actually singing (since she cant really). And I thought she had a good enough voice at the beginning when it was slower, not Whitney Houston but not bad. And most people on here have at least said shes entertaining if nothing else. Most people in todays pop world arent great talent-wise they just arent as...David Bowie-ish as her lol
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Some one who agrees that Britney Spears can't sing for crap.
|This is kind of random, but I'm wondering when they're going to get rid of that picture of Michael Sarver on the main page. He's long gone, nobody wants to see his picture anymore.|
|It's been that way since the beginning. Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul and Jennifer Lopez can't sing a lick, but all had successful careers as pop artists. It just illustrates that all you have to do to be successful in the music business is have a pretty face, a catchy hook and a bunch of talented background dancers for your music videos and tours.|
|Thank you, thank you, thank you! Some one who agrees that Britney Spears can't sing for crap|
i loved the way megan went out, the flying and cawing to her chair was hilarious. she knew she was going out, and was just having fun (did you notice allison and all the other contestants cawing and flapping at the end of the show?). and if you read her interviews, she didn't mean that she didnt care about the show, she just didnt care that simon didnt like her song. im going to miss her. she will probably still get a recording contract.
and allison being in the bottom 3 was crazy. sence megan is gone, all my votes are going to allison. hopefully scott or anoop leave next.
This is the order of my favorite performances:
9. Megan- I really liked Megan, but she didn't do well with this song. I agree that she should have done Adele's Chasing Pavements. It was better than last week's though. I think she was ready to leave.
8. Lil-I'm glad that she did a ballad this week, but i just don't get why the judges keep saying she's one of the best when she clearly isn't. Sure, she has a powerful voice, but she hasn't had a good performance since top 36.
7. Anoop- I actually didn't think it was that bad. What I'm really confused about is that in the beginning of the season, the judges were telling him to do faster songs, not ballads. Now they are telling him that he's better at ballads and shouldn't sings faster songs. What??????
6. Scott- His best performance "by a country mile," but I don't think he should stay much longer, like leave next week. He's only still here because people feel bad for him because he's blind. He doesn't have a great voice.
5. Matt- I think this is probably one of the most underrated performances i have ever seen, although i only started watching last year. the judges didn't even give him a chance! they just heard the song choice and immediately didn't like it so they talked through the whole performance, not paying attention. I thought it was great. so what if it was a little sound alike?
4. Allison- I also was really mad at the judges for this one. They hardly said anything about how good the performance was. All they talked about was her outfit, which i thought wasn't that bad. I liked her performance, although it wasn't as good as last week's. Can't believe she was in the bottom 3!
3. Adam- He is one of my favorite contestants this year. he has the most incredible range i have ever heard. I really liked his performance this week, but it wasn't as good as last week. Anyway, love Adam!
2. Kris- His best performance this season. I thought it was incredible. I had never heard the song before, so afterwards i listened to the original. I didn't even recognize it! He did such a great job this week. He is becoming one of my favorites.
1. Danny- He was so amazing, and he is my other favorite. This was definitely his best performance this season. I love that song, and he just made me love it al the more. he put so much emotion into it, i was almost crying by the end. He has had such a hard year, with his wife dying before his audition, and his grandfather dying last weekend. So all of you people saying he put too much emotion into it, which he did not, just give him a break!
I loved the impersonations! especially Anoop's and Kris's reaction! I was cracking up so hard the whole time!
Also, I loved David Cook at the results. It was so nice to see him on the idol stage again. oh, and i love his new video for Come back to me! much better the Light on.
One more thing about Megan: Everybody who thinks that Megan was being rude and immature at the results; she was having fun because she knew she was going home! Give her a break for ONCE! she wanted to go home because she wasn't serious about singing; her family forced her to audition, and she missed her son.
|I have no sympathy at all for Meagan. She missed her son? Well duh! she knew she was gonna be away from him if she continued on in the competition. Her family forced her to audition? What is she 4 and Jon Benet Ramsey? This isnt a kids pageant. She could have said no or just dropped out if it was too much for her. For her to not take it seriously is horrible when someone else could have been in her place that really wanted this opportunity. don't defend Megan ditzy nuts! You're better than that!|