Post anything to do with these 2 episodes here & no where else in the forum!!
Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons
LOL Earl yelling BOO to Simon through out the show was hilarious.
My favorites - In Order.
1. Casey ~ He is just getting so good week after week, wow! love him!
2. Lee ~ not my favorite of his but he's still good enough to be in 2nd.
3. Mike ~ I disagree with Simon. I liked him.
4. Siobhan ~ I really liked her but I miss the old her and her screams. she should just listen to herself and do what she wants.
5. Aaron ~ He's such a cutie. I thought he did good but I'm still waiting to be blowed away..
I was really surprised in Katie tonight. She didn't suck and her attitude wasn't bad so I'm sure maybe she'll stick around ? and poor Tim I guess since he got some sorta good comments he'll go next? lol He is not the worse Idol has had. And then theres Crystal yeah yeah surprise surprise the judges loved her she'll be safe.
Wow, what a night!
1. Casey James - It actually almost put me in tears. That's NEVER happened before.
2. Crystal Bowersox - Always a crowd pleaser, this girl never disappoints.
3. Tim Urban - That was probably his best performance to date.
4. Andrew Garcia - It was pretty good, IMO.
5. Siobhan Magnus - It was good, but the whole performance seemed a little off-tone and awkward to me. I dunno, maybe it's my ears.
6. Michael Lynche - Pretty good.
7. Aaron Kelly - Not great, but it was better than the others.
8. Lee DeWyze - Good until the bagpipes player stepped in - then I stopped taking the performance seriously.
9. Katie Stevens - What was everyone else hearing? All I heard was wrong notes, and she practically did the same thing as Aaron. He gets blasted and she gets praised? What is that?
Hard to say who's going home tonight, because most of them were good and the ones that weren't either got the pimp spot (last) or were praised by the judges. I'll cautiously say Aaron Kelly.
1. Siobhan - My dearest Siobaby never ceases to amaze me with her pre-performance interviews, her costumes, and her performances...
2. Lee - This is based off of his PERFORMANCE, because the actual singing was waaay off. But, how did you not love/fear that performance?
3. Katie - All this time I've been predicting that Aaron will be the one who surprises us and gets far... now, it might be our dearest Katie!
4. Crystal - Like usual, she doesn't disappoint. Not my favorite performance from her, but she still sticks out in the crowd like a red thumb. Bonus points for "Danny Gokey babies" and the didgeridoo!
5. Casey - Sure, it was good, but everyone is saying he took a huge risk... what risk?! There are countless past contestants who did an acoustic performance like that...
6. Tim - I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually look forward to him the most out of everyone. I really hope he gets through another round xD
7. Aaron - There's now way he's avoiding the bottom 3 tonight I didn't think he was bad though, and I still really like him though. I hope he's not eliminated.
8. Mike - zOMG BEST PERFORMANCE IDOL HAS EVA SEEN LOL!!!!!!11111 Sorry Big Mike fans, but I just don't get him D;
9. Andrew - I know he's not leaving, but I can't help getting my hopes up...
Charmed and I completely nailed the bottom. If only they switched Andrew and Mike, because they're going so save Mike :/
I typed this while Mike was performing... so let's see if I'm right!
Yikes, didn't see that coming. I'm glad Big Mike got saved, now maybe we can send the two teen wannabes home at once.
|My predictions for next week's going home? Tim and Andrew, if they do a terrible job. Or at least, I'm hoping it's them. If it's anyone else, I'll be shocked and angry.|