American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Thread For The Top 9 Perform & Results Show!!!

taillow22

[21]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 11

Andrew is a definite to leave next week, and I hope it's also Casey, or Big Mike. I wouldn't mind Tim.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swtt

[22]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 18
    Will some people see this as an unfair? Will they think they didn't do it to this person why should they use it for that person? I don't ever remember them using this on a person before. I never knew such a thing existed.

Pet_Petra

[23]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 17

I think it was way too early to use the save. I really don't see what's so great about Mike.

Now 2 have to go home, Lee better not be one of them. Then I'll be pissed.

TimFan2

[24]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 1

Tim is fantastic and I can't wait to buy his album. Hey, I just found out he has a brother in the military cheering Tim on while deployed overseas? Now that is American pride. He is also respected for his own charity relief efforts in helping people in poor countries while working there himself with church groups. All true..Check out his bio and listen to some of the songs he wrote himself. Very talented and humble kid. If you hate seeing someone nice getting picked on..please vote for Tim to help keep his dream alive.

charmed4eva112

[25]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 20
    TimFan2 wrote:

Tim is fantastic and I can't wait to buy his album. Hey, I just found out he has a brother in the military cheering Tim on while deployed overseas? Now that is American pride. He is also respected for his own charity relief efforts in helping people in poor countries while working there himself with church groups. All true..Check out his bio and listen to some of the songs he wrote himself. Very talented and humble kid. If you hate seeing someone nice getting picked on..please vote for Tim to help keep his dream alive.

Really? Well, his reasons for being there, I must admit, are pretty good. I mean, I don't think he should win because his voice isn't the best; it is still very much underdeveloped and not AI worthy, but I don't see him as a bad kid. He just needs to stick to the guitar and do songs in his range.

Pet_Petra

[26]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 17

TimFan2 wrote:

Tim is fantastic and I can't wait to buy his album. Hey, I just found out he has a brother in the military cheering Tim on while deployed overseas? Now that is American pride.

I think that's more brotherly love. But anyway, Tim is a nice guy but in my opinion his voice just isn't one of the best. I also don't think he's that good looking, his smile creeps me out to be honest.

swtt

[27]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 18
    TimFan2 wrote:

I do agree with you. Also, I thought Haeley Vaughn had a good spirit to.

TreeHill_89

[28]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 32
    I'm glad that they saved Mike but becuase two people are going next week i hope its the right people.

Voo_Bopo

[29]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 9
    I think at least one of them will be the right person.