Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season
This wasn't a good opening night..
I suppose the best thing to do at a time like this would be to rank them according to how much I liked them.
1. Lilly Scott - She's so different and I was really surprised at her.
2. Siobhan Magnus - I LOVED that performance! I can't be the only one who thinks she is similar to Allison Iraheta (quirky young teen), can I??
3. Didi Benami - I don't know what the judges are talking about... it was one of the few standouts of the night, shut up about not making a first impression.
4. Paige Miles - I just like this girl. PLUS I can actually remember her performance!
5. Katie Stevens - At least she was actually interesting.
6. Crystal Bowersox - Everyone says it was so amazing... it was better than most but it was far from the best.
7. Janell Wheeler - I was sorely dissapointed because I know this girl can be amazing.
8. Michelle Delamor - The reason I rank her low is because I remember she was very good, but I don't remember her performance...
9. Katelyn Epperly - Same as above, except I can't even remember what she looks like!
Now I think any of these people will be voted off...
10. Ashley Rodriguez - It's obvious she wants the diva spot, but can she please not be so predictable?
11. Haeley Vaughn - How I wish the judges had said no to give her more time to practice, because I really liked this girl...
12. Lacey Brown - Hardly knew ya.
I'm just wondering what the guys are gonna be like.. I hope to hell that they do better than there counterparts...
1. Lee DeWyze - I strangley predicted somewhere in the back of my head that he would be a breakout contestant this year (along with Siobhan) and I think I'm right! For me, that performance was equivalent to Allison Iraheta's Alone or Kris Allen's Man in the Mirror, as in a contestant with no screen time delivers an awesome first performance (Yes, I'm still talking about Allison )
2. Casey James - What else is there to say that the judges didn't?
3. Tyler Grady - The only performance out of all 24 that I can clearly remember, without even having to look up the song title.
4. Aaron Kelly - He was obviously nevous but I love his voice.
5. Andrew Garcia - I'm a litle disapointed, but it was still good.
6. Joe Munoz - Curse me for I liked it!
7. Micheal Lynche - It was good, but can anyone really see him getting past eight place?
I think any of these guys are in danger tonight...
8. John Park - Meh...
9. Alex Lambert - I likehis voice but he just has no star quality.
10. Todrick Hall - Not a smart move taking a former Idol's song and singing it horribly, dude :/
11. Tim Urban - No, you are not good enough to sing a song like that.
-100. Jermaine Sellers - I remember screeching, booing, and my cat having a spaz attack.