American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Season 8 Allison Iraheta

taillow22

[41]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 11

I truly think that all of the people on this board did make a difference last night. Come on, bottom 3 to top 2 in one week? Without VFTW's help? Maybe it wasn't ONLY us, but I do like to think that we helped our Idol out considerably.

Now, let's turn our attention to next week - rock week! Don't ease off on the voting just because she was in the Top 2 and its her genre next week...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kikimarie593

[42]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 27
    ^Yep, that's what I said. Keep on voting, people. And remember that every vote counts.

Bjbler2396

[43]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 21
    I beg everybody to continue voting for Allison. PLEASE! Last week I was glad that at least Matt was there so Allison could beat him out. But now look. Adam, Danny, and Kris. The good news is that this weeks genre fits her the best. I think it may be the end of her or Kris this week, which is where the problem lies. There are too maany Allison voters who vote for Kris too. I think Danny has an outside chance at going too. But PLEASE. VOTE FOR ALLISON!

-BJ

7thheavengirl1

[44]May 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    i think that she might win, if she doesn't then she will defintely be in the top 3 or 2

kal915

[45]May 2, 2009
    She is my fave to win this! Not only is she good, but she is hispanic, so that influences me. I will continue voting and she better be in the Top 2!

stellarchick86

[46]May 5, 2009
    • level: 32
    Im really worried for her tonight you guys. I mean I think the duet with Adam helped a bit but still I think this just gives more votes to Adam especailly since not many people liked her solo performance. I didnt get around to watching AI till 830, and it starts at 7 here (I tivoed it) so as sooon as she came on I started voting but I got cut off at 9 and definetely did not get as many votes in as I wanted to (or as much as I did last week). I guess we can just hope since they tore down Danny and Kris this may actually help with something but then again they tore down Allison a bit too so..I guess just whatever happens happens :-/

kikimarie593

[47]May 6, 2009
    I voted for her 60 times last night. I'm really worried for her too, I think tonight it's going to be between her and Kris. I like Kris, but I'd rather have him go home then Allison.

taillow22

[48]May 6, 2009

Wait... you guys are worried? Really? I'm not, like, at all. She got the pimp slot WITH Adam!! The judges called her a rock goddess. Yes, the judges completely threw her under the bus after her awesome solo, but the way she was worshipped after the duet will get her through.

Also, serioulsy, would people vote for Danny over her? I can say with no exaggeration that Danny Gokey's 'Dream On' was the worst performance I had ever seen on the Idol stage. That was just... unacceptable.

kikimarie593

[49]May 6, 2009
    ^Never underestimate Danny's fan base.

stellarchick86

[50]May 6, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    ^Never underestimate Danny's fan base.

Exactly.

And also Adam was in the bottom 2 last week and I dont even think he did that bad either. So if anything more people will vote for Adam this week to keep him in there and because he did so well and those votes wouldve gone to Allison. Also Im just worried because Allisons a girl and everyones going to vote for Kris and Danny because "theyre hot"

thesuitelife44

[51]May 6, 2009
    • level: 13
    On one of the polls on here (forgot which one) Allison has 49% of us voting for her and a mere twentysomething voting for Adam. Allison should win, SAVE THE ROCKER!

that70sguy92

[52]May 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    I just know that Danny SHOULD be the one to leave tonight, and that Allison is my favorite so far, and I've known that I wanted her to win for a very long time.

Bjbler2396

[53]May 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    I'm so upset! I had a terrible day, and this just tops it off. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Allison. I know that there are a lot of Kris and Danny fans out there, but truly it is a mistake for both of them to out stay her. I will miss Allison SO much. The good news is that I just KNOW that she will have a successful career. Never the less, I don't think that this decision was right in any way. I think Allison has such a double standard against her because she is a girl. That is the only reason Kris is in the top 3 and she isn't. Grr. If Adam doesn't win now, I WON'T watch next year. No joke.
    -BJ

stellarchick86

[54]May 6, 2009

BJ- You took the words right out of my mouth

Bjbler2396 wrote:
    I'm so upset! I had a terrible day, and this just tops it off.

That is EXACTLY what I was saying too!!
    Bjbler2396 wrote:
    I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Allison. I know that there are a lot of Kris and Danny fans out there, but truly it is a mistake for both of them to out stay her. I will miss Allison SO much.

Yup, agree with this too.
    Bjbler2396 wrote:
    The good news is that I just KNOW that she will have a successful career.

I really hope so. I mean I hope she doesnt just figured well Ill finish up HS and then figure it out later or something. There are some idols who havent won and yet havent gone on to make any records either. I mean I remember Syesha having alot of fans at the time yet Ive never heard anymore from her. In fact I kinda forgot about her until tonight when they had shown footage of her going back to her hometown in that montage. I know thats just one example but I know theres more I cant think of.
    Bjbler2396 wrote:
    Never the less, I don't think that this decision was right in any way. I think Allison has such a double standard against her because she is a girl. That is the only reason Kris is in the top 3 and she isn't. Grr.

Mines actually the opposite- I wouldve rather had Kris in than Danny but I guess thats just me. But I do agree its not right and theres a double standard. If Allison was a guy, all the tweeners would be voting for her than because shed be "hot". Its not fair.

taillow22

[55]May 7, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:

Wait... you guys are worried? Really? I'm not, like, at all. She got the pimp slot WITH Adam!! The judges called her a rock goddess. Yes, the judges completely threw her under the bus after her awesome solo, but the way she was worshipped after the duet will get her through.

Also, serioulsy, would people vote for Danny over her? I can say with no exaggeration that Danny Gokey's 'Dream On' was the worst performance I had ever seen on the Idol stage. That was just... unacceptable.

I stand corrected...

all4dogs

[56]May 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm so PO'd that Kris was called out to be "safe" first. Does that mean he got the most votes?

I thought for sure Allison would be in the Top 2. What's up with her elimination? She's way better than Kris or Danny!

XxIcingOnTopxX

[57]May 7, 2009
    all4dogs wrote:
    I'm so PO'd that Kris was called out to be "safe" first. Does that mean he got the most votes?

I thought for sure Allison would be in the Top 2. What's up with her elimination? She's way better than Kris or Danny!

The order was random that night.

taillow22

[58]May 10, 2009

OK, she may not have made it to the FINAL 2, but she was definitely in the TOP 2.

Allison Iraheta is my Idol!!

Edited on 05/10/2009 1:48pm

Charmqn

[59]May 11, 2009
    • level: 7
    Don't worry, I have heard from an legit insider that Allison is very close to signing a record deal. Allison and Adam have so much buzz in the music industry it is insane. This insider also said that lots of people want to work with her, like some of Kelly Clarkson's producers.

We could see her at Jive....they see her as a young Kelly Clarkson

taillow22

[60]May 15, 2009
    Charmqn wrote:
    Don't worry, I have heard from an legit insider that Allison is very close to signing a record deal. Allison and Adam have so much buzz in the music industry it is insane. This insider also said that lots of people want to work with her, like some of Kelly Clarkson's producers.

We could see her at Jive....they see her as a young Kelly Clarkson

Wait how do u know?