American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Walk Away

FinalSeason10

[1]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 13
    well lets see there was Breakaway, Since U Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because Of You, and now Walk Away. Mann she should done Gone instead and kept going in order lol. Well yes I heard Walk Away on the radio and I was really excited and then I went to mtv.com for some more info and yes that is officially her new single. Hope it does as good as all the others have
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PinkPearl24

[2]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 6
    I have to say that is one of my least favorite songs off her album. That and Gone, they just have too much of a pop sound compared to the others. That doesn't mean I don't like them, I like everything on it, just those are the ones I like the least. I wish she would've picked Addicted or Hear Me instead.

jamontoast_tome

[3]Jan 14, 2006
    • level: 15
    I love her whole cd.

but i don't really remember walk away...i dont listen to it much.

i really like gone. hear me isn't strong enough imo.

not really any of her songs were very pop. like slightly, but not any more than gone.

port5170

[4]Jan 14, 2006
    • level: 12
    pretty good album.. I like almost eery song.

crazyhooligan9

[5]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 11
    although i like the whole cd, Walk Away would prolly be at the bottom of the list for me.

i think she should have gone with 'Hear Me' as the final single because this would be a major hit as well. and if not 'Hear Me' then she should have done 'Gone'. that's another hit right there, but Walk Away? i dont know if this will do so good as a single.

PinkPearl24

[6]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    I agree, it is probably one of the weakest songs on the CD and at the bottom of my list. But the whole CD is good so being at the bottom isn't necessarily bad. I still like the song and think it's better than most of the crap on the radio right now. I just think there could have been stronger songs that would be better hits. Besides Addicted or Hear Me that I already mentioned, I think I Hate Myself For Losing You would've done well too. Gone is one of my least favorites too, but better than Walk Away.

But I think it's amazing that she's got 5 songs off the album as singles to begin with. Most albums just get 2-3, and if it's really popular maybe 4. You don't really see 5 songs anymore, though I think that Gwen Stefani recently came out with a 5th single too.