American Idol

RyanSeacrest

American Idol Fan Reviews page 2 of 41

7.3
  • Help! Is it over Yet!!

Who are we suppose to be watching on American Idol. The contestants or the Judges? We get 5 seconds of the contestants perform and the the camera pans over to the Judges for 15 seconds to watch them dance!! It is so maddening!! After last night I've stopped watching American Idol for good. I'll keep watching the "Voice" Much, Much better show! sad, I use to be a huge American Idol fan too.
  • Cocky Caleb!

Yes Caleb can you call screaming singing. He is too cocky thinking he has already won and of course if you watch JLO and Keith they have him or Jena already as the winner. Jlo needs to go and so do the rest. Harry can't concentrate on anything but Jlo. You would think she was in heat the way he sits there and is touching some part of her body ever chance he gets! I agree with some of the others, The Voice is a much better show. They actually have talent and age does not matter. I feel so sorry for Alex and Jessica. You know they feel bad when Jlo and Keith are standing and applauding Caleb and Jena Very unprofessional.

• Can't Help Falling In Love With Jena!

Still emotional after that beautiful song! Speechless!
  • poor judging

JLo and Keith are the worse judges, no way should a judge be acting like they are in their favorites fan club. Judges should be professional and impartial. It is no wonder why this show gets poor rating. This will be my last season until they get judges that act like professionals.
  • Worst Season Ever

I'm so disappointed with the judges I have never seen judges perform there own songs on this show guess they are struggling with there careers . Lopez is a sub par performer and a terrible judge. I don't take this season serious at all the Voice has so much more talent and judges that are true to the singers. Idol should change there way of voting and we should vote off who we don't want not who to keep. Peace, Love, and Happiness!!!
  • Sad, sad state of affairs....

I don't know how this whole Caleb calling his fans "***s" did not get more publicity than it did... I have to say i couldn't NOT be more disappointed with the rocker. His retraction statement was as lame as the original comment. Just Lame ASS SHIT! This show is called "american idol". It isn't called "i'm already a big star, and don't have to give a crap about what my fans If i could tell him anything it would be this... his style of music harkens back to all of us who grew up in the 80's. It has been a long damn time since someone has pulled off the life changing rocker scream, and you know what, excuse me if i have suggestions for songs you should sing. Social Media gives us a way to reach out and feel like we connect with these contestants. If you don't want suggestions, then go on some other show that does not depend on America for your votes. As far as i am concerned, caleb could get up tonight and sing a freakin' skid row, bon jovi, posion medley and i would not find myself the least bit impressed. As for the rest of the idols... Best of luck. I hope Alex wins, and i hope America has enough whereforall to send home the contestant who clearly has no respect for everyone who got him this far.

Oh, and thanks to the judges for not being so creepy these last coplew eeks. it has been a nice change. That is all.

• your loosing viewers

the antics of judges along with their showing the dislike for certain singers is so out is why this program is failing in reviews and ratings,,, start acting like judges and be consistent with all,,,, just read the dislikes for the judges, you should be better than that. quit trying to sway the vote for the person you like.
    Really!!!! i cant believe Jessica has made it this far!??? i still cant believe that america prefered Jessica over MALAYA and CJ they were and are better singers than Jessica... they should not let america do all the voting the judges should have the last the last word in my opinion because this time america is eliminating the wrong cant sing and and when she "does" she seems so fake!!!
  • "I Luh You Poppi" In the Bottom 2

I agree with the judges concerns and comments. In particular; JLo. She is the biggest culprit on the panel in engaging the other judges in; high school, girlish, whispering, talking and laughing when contestants are performing. Are you kidding me? How rude and disrespectful is that? Do what you get paid to do. Sit, listen, watch and provide professionally, objective feedback. The judges certainly can be a ratings draw and when appropriate can add entertainment quality to the show. However, not by behaving like disrespectful, attention, monger narcissists. JLo and her stupid "goosies" needs to go home with Sam!!
  • THIS IS ABOUT JLO

I WANT TO REVIEW WHAT JLO MESSAGE SHE IS SENDING TEENS AND YOUNG WOMEN OUT THERE! I THINK THE WAY SHE DRESSES, IS EMBARRASSING TO WOMEN OF HER AGE! SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE! I LOVE WATCHING THIS YEAR, NOT SURE I WILL WATCH NEXT YEAR BC OF THIS! ARE YOU THAT STUCK IN A MID LIFE CRISIS THAT YOU HAVE TO WEAR SUCH SHORT DRESSES????

OH, AND THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM DEPERE, WI THAT TRIED OUT THIS WAS NOT DELETED FROM THE FIRST OR EVEN SECOND WEEK, BUT WAS NEVER PUT ON AIR!! I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY????

DEBBIE FROM DEPERE, WI
  • Biased Judges. Not Professional

Why are judges standing while singers are singing? Acting like they are teenagers at a concert. Not fair to other singers. Judges are there to judge. PERIOD! Pay attention and learn from Harry. If your professionals, act like it.
  • Worst Season Yet!!!

American Idol is in the last weeks of the season. The talent this year is the worst I have seen. In years past, the contestant were showing they were ready to record albums and step out to perform in concerts where they are the headliners. The group this year, I'm not sure what their styles are and it doesn't appear they know. They come across like someone performing at high school talent shows. It also appears the judges picked this group to satisfy a certain group of people. That's fine, but the problem with this group is they don't have real talent. It doesn't matter what your preference of music is , a good sound is a good sound no matter what you sing. Also it would be nice if the judges use there time to give the contestants the feedback they need instead of time spent on themselves and there antics (unprofessional). Every season they say it's the best season yet. Who are they trying to convince, and I know there's not as many votes going in as Ryan say there is. This should be the last year for American Idol. The talent on American Idol does not come close to the talent on The Voice.
  • The worse American Idol season .I have every seen

1.5
    This is the worse season every.
  • OMG!! WORST SINGERS EVER!!

I Think they should cancel this show right now! OMG worst singers ever!
  • Contest

How can it be a singing contest when you have people VOTE befor everyone sing or even the one they are voting for HOw is that fair or a vote for their talent that night ?Now they call it a sing off when your voted off WHAT they tell you to sing like you want to stay I have never heard it better than from MK it was tearful how she did just as you ask and you still let her go why should they sing you aready know which one you plan on saving and so do we The grooffy acting idot to young of a girl or the Screaming not sing Calb worst year EVER I along with many are none with Harry thinks he funny well he not and it is a family show so he should be told to quit will all his gay saying towards I was wrong it was t otry to get rating You save SAM so you could keep the young girls vote who aren't voting on sing talent by on not sure not real cute but avg. but young lets get back to a talent singing show or end it
  • This has to be the last season of American Idol

This has to be the last season of American Idol!!!!

I don't know what has gotten into the show but they really need to rethink what talent it really is!
  • great show

I think think wrong ones went home this deserved to b there more than Jessica! Owell she isnt going to make it much furthet she knows. It. Shes moring to watch,basically the judges had told her that week after week she doesnt care. Shes got this tude like ive plyed in Smokey. Bars i belong here. Well boo hoo jessica !!! Your. Not going to win!! Its Caleb. Then Jena !! Caleb had gave it his all from day one and has took everything. The judges has Jena has nd the rest of them.. other thn Jessica!! Lets see Lopez get teary eyed over Jessica when she does finally goes like she did when CJ left. I would love to see the judges work with that would. Be awesome! !that was suppose to say CJ deserves to b there more than Jessica! The judges continue to work with CJ that would. B awesome
  • Sam needs to put guitar down!

4.5
    In order for Sam to do what judges CONTINUALLY tell him to do which is to "emote" more and get more personal with his audience, he must PUT DOWN the guitar which he is using as a crutch and safety shield and actually get close to and actually "touch" some of those screaming girls he is singing to!!!
  • judges

I am very disappointed in Keith & J lo. They judge based on their feeling and show favortism. They are constantly criticial of Jessica's performance. She besides Caleb are their two best singers.

I'm very disappointed in this year. Randy Jackson may be nice but he is no mentor. The only good judge is Harry. He understands what it takes.

We have watched Idol for many years. You need help if its going to make it.
  • American Woman - CJ, Are you kidding? REALLY?

1.5
    I don't understand how in the world the Judges can say that CJ did a good job with American Woman. IT SUCKED! If you don't believe me, listen to the Guess Who release of the song. That song is supposed to "ROCK" not "SUCK". It didn't even come close! NOT EVEN CLOSE! Judges give your heads a shake. CJ's version would be great if you are looking for a song to put you to sleep. COME ON JUDGES WAKE UP! You must have fallen asleep during CJ's performance of American Woman.
  • Bored

Horrible just horrible! where's the talent.... what happened to the talent like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood... these kids are not only unattractive but they're just not talented! No more Idol for me the Voice showcases real talent!
  • LAZARO WOULD WIN THIS YEAR ;-) AND HE WAS WAAAAAAAAY CUTER !

HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AUDITIONED FOR THIS FIASCO?

THE BEST PART OF THIS YEAR IS WATCHING THE JUDGES SQUIRM AND WHEN THEY GET A HALF DECENT BESTTHEY GIVE A STANDING "O" .WTF???

AND WHAT ABOUT THE STAGE AND THE SIZE OF THE CUTSYUP.

ON THEIR WAY ????

THE VOICE PUTS THIS SHOW IN THE TOILET.

• Worst season yet

I will not be Watching this next season, the Voice would not even turn a chair for the talent left this season. The suck up stuff coming out of the mouths of the judges is amazing. They are suppose to be helping the contestants get better!
  • Its going to be a karaoke show this year!

What are the judges thinking! WORST singers ever! It seems that Jlo has the final decision in who continues. .They have let a grip full of AWESOME singers year will be the WORST is the only judge who seems to be accurate. .
  • critic

This is the worst talent show on tv. AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO WATCH J. Lo. instead of the contestants? A two second shot is all that is needed for your ratings. This is supposed to be about the called talent. Harry should be sick more often. He actually proved he could act like a real grown up. The contestants act like they are in a karaoke contest. Jena and Caleb will be the two who the rest can go home now. Miss pink hair is an empty pot with a voice. Will not be returning to this show next year.
  • This year sucks!!!

American Idol is terrible this year. Why are they paying J-Lo all this money to be a judge anyway and look at the product behind all this money she's getting paid and where did they find Keith and Harry from the toy out of a box of cracker jack. None of the contestant who remained are really good singers and Malayih was one of there best and they wasted a save on Sam really come on!!! They should take some of the money back that they paid these judges. They need to cut American Idol after this season. They should take lessons from the voice. They have some awesome singers. On a serious note American Idol "SUCKS" 1.0
  • Closed Captioning

Would it be possible to sync the closed captioning to the song's melody/lyrics? This would greatly assist those of who are hard od hearing to better enjoy your program. Thanks, Al Tague
  • American idol sound quality

I must say for a music based show American Idol's sound quality during their show is horrible!
  • WORST IDOL EVER

How can Malaya be voted out. She has good vocals next to Caleb. Unfortunately, the judges have used the only save for one of the worst singers in this year's idol leaving good singers like Caleb and Malaya with no saves. This years American Idol is like a horror movie and it really sucks.
  • Unbelievable! American Idol should bring Malaya back!

While Malaya's last performance was not her best - certainly she was much better than many of the other's who are moving onto the next round.

Malaya next to Caleb is definitely a contender for the American Idol Title this year. What an injustice that a charming, talented, entertaining and engaging Young Lady was voted off.

I wonder what the criteria is? Viewers surely must see how much talent this 16 year old has!

While I respect the American Public- I know of People who vote just because a person is good looking - not for their talent. Really - I think that the Judges should have more than 1 collective vote to save a contestant. Why not have 3? One for each Judge? After all - we do have individual tastes in Music.

However, it is undeniable that this 16 year old is a powerhouse like Caleb.

Bring Malaya Back!!!