American Idol

FOX (ended 2016)

RyanSeacrest

American Idol Fan Reviews page 9 of 49

7.2
  • i hate jena!!! & ugly jlo & the whole show!

The show the judges and jena sucks! Horrible waste of time.
  • although i agree with a few...

I cant stand caleb. I think if this were american idol 1980, easily number one. But as far as everything else, jena has the best voice in my opinion, alex is the most original, and jessica had that sweet,but rocking country style. And after her performances wednesday night, most of her supporters shouldnt be surprised that she went home. It was very clear her first two songs werent up to par with the other finalists.

As far as you all raggin on the judges... They make zero decisions at this point. Unless, of course, you're saying america is mindless, and listens to every word the judge's say. I'm not quite ready to fall for that yet. Do i think the judges are a biased? Of course. Do i care? Not really, i chose who i thought would when on the second hollywood week. And do i care how they act, dress, or talk to the contestents? Not one bit. What the judges are her for now is to show the idols how to produce results as artists. How to give a show to a crowd. How to make songs their own.

And if so many of you are THAT butthurt that your favorite contestant went home, please do quit watching, youre childish. Besides, at the end randy said "I'm still going to sign you".

So on the end she wins.

Thats my rant for the day... See ya later folks!
  • Caleb is awful and lacks any depth

Don't you get sick of Caleb's sameness? He has done nothing since day one but shriek and throw the mike around - very irritating! At least the others have shown the depth of their talent. Caleb is a one track horse and there is nothing interesting or compelling about his performances - unless you like shrieking and mike throwing. He should have gone home tonight!
  • Very poor judging!!!

I would first like to say why does Jennifer have to dress so tacky this is a family show and when you can't bend down because the shirt you have on is too short being a Mom herself she should want better!!!' Also she had no right getting up and kissing can't sing jena then asking everyone to vote for her that should've not been allowed'!!! Jessica is a much better singer !! Harry gives the word judge a whole new meaning he's there to act and talks on n on just to hear himself!!! Keith does good he knows the meaning of music. This show is a disgrace and this is my last year to watch. These people try so hard to sing and it should be about them not the judges or Jennifer strutting on the stage in heels that's just another way of showing how tacky she is. Sad this use to be such a good show !!'
  • Judges should be impartial

I used to be a big Jennifer Lopez fan but I think her judging recently has been very poor. I would have thought the job of a judge was to be impartial, not to be somebody's fan club (Jena and to some extent Caleb). Someone else pointed this out in a comment below and I totally agree. Really, it's been over the top. I like Jessica and I think she has shown a tremendous amount of class and courage dealing with the judges' negative comments and favoritism. Good on you, Jessica. Good luck!
  • Yes, Jessica, you are REAL and you rock....

How could Jennifer Lopez get teary eyed and try to be the first to hug Jessica when she criticized her all season??? Harry is only professional he's not slobbering over JLO. Thank God Jessica blew her off and did not even turn to hug her and believe me, she knew she was there! She (Jessica) was mad and I can't blame her. The "judges" did all they could to sabotage her. My last season of watching IDOL, It can't compete with The Voice where the contestants are the stars, not the judges
  • watched from day one with Kelly== n o more

2.5
    This is a total lack of professionalism. JENNIFER lOPEZ ACTED LIKE A CHILD. sHE AL)SO STATED SHE HAD NEVER RUN UP ON THE STAGE BEFORE. i SEEM TO REMEMBER HER DOING THIS WHEN THEY SAVED (JENNIFER ) A COUPLE YEARS AGO. Last night was filled with much better music. Alex was wonderful, as was Jessica. I have decided to turn in my ears after last night though. Even Keith was on the verge of being terrible and he is one of my favorite singers. I believe a large apology is needed to the other singers. Heck, sense Jennifer has decided on the top two and the winner, why are we wasting our time. This show is not the JLO show, dancer, show your bottom, get back to what American Idol Show is for. Kaki Smith
  • J LO CAM SUCKS

I don't watch to see J Lo and it's only recently someone can't get past their erection to actually move the camera to a contestant. STOP SHOWING HER OR WE'LL STOP BUYING YOUR SPONSOR'S PRODUCTS.
  • Help! Is it over Yet!!

Who are we suppose to be watching on American Idol. The contestants or the Judges? We get 5 seconds of the contestants perform and the the camera pans over to the Judges for 15 seconds to watch them dance!! It is so maddening!! After last night I've stopped watching American Idol for good. I'll keep watching the "Voice" Much, Much better show! sad, I use to be a huge American Idol fan too.
  • Cocky Caleb!

Yes Caleb can you call screaming singing. He is too cocky thinking he has already won and of course if you watch JLO and Keith they have him or Jena already as the winner. Jlo needs to go and so do the rest. Harry can't concentrate on anything but Jlo. You would think she was in heat the way he sits there and is touching some part of her body ever chance he gets! I agree with some of the others, The Voice is a much better show. They actually have talent and age does not matter. I feel so sorry for Alex and Jessica. You know they feel bad when Jlo and Keith are standing and applauding Caleb and Jena Very unprofessional.

• Can't Help Falling In Love With Jena!

Still emotional after that beautiful song! Speechless!
  • poor judging

JLo and Keith are the worse judges, no way should a judge be acting like they are in their favorites fan club. Judges should be professional and impartial. It is no wonder why this show gets poor rating. This will be my last season until they get judges that act like professionals.
  • Worst Season Ever

I'm so disappointed with the judges I have never seen judges perform there own songs on this show guess they are struggling with there careers . Lopez is a sub par performer and a terrible judge. I don't take this season serious at all the Voice has so much more talent and judges that are true to the singers. Idol should change there way of voting and we should vote off who we don't want not who to keep. Peace, Love, and Happiness!!!
  • Sad, sad state of affairs....

I don't know how this whole Caleb calling his fans "***s" did not get more publicity than it did... I have to say i couldn't NOT be more disappointed with the rocker. His retraction statement was as lame as the original comment. Just Lame ASS SHIT! This show is called "american idol". It isn't called "i'm already a big star, and don't have to give a crap about what my fans If i could tell him anything it would be this... his style of music harkens back to all of us who grew up in the 80's. It has been a long damn time since someone has pulled off the life changing rocker scream, and you know what, excuse me if i have suggestions for songs you should sing. Social Media gives us a way to reach out and feel like we connect with these contestants. If you don't want suggestions, then go on some other show that does not depend on America for your votes. As far as i am concerned, caleb could get up tonight and sing a freakin' skid row, bon jovi, posion medley and i would not find myself the least bit impressed. As for the rest of the idols... Best of luck. I hope Alex wins, and i hope America has enough whereforall to send home the contestant who clearly has no respect for everyone who got him this far.

Oh, and thanks to the judges for not being so creepy these last coplew eeks. it has been a nice change. That is all.

• your loosing viewers

the antics of judges along with their showing the dislike for certain singers is so out is why this program is failing in reviews and ratings,,, start acting like judges and be consistent with all,,,, just read the dislikes for the judges, you should be better than that. quit trying to sway the vote for the person you like.
    Really!!!! i cant believe Jessica has made it this far!??? i still cant believe that america prefered Jessica over MALAYA and CJ they were and are better singers than Jessica... they should not let america do all the voting the judges should have the last the last word in my opinion because this time america is eliminating the wrong cant sing and and when she "does" she seems so fake!!!
  • "I Luh You Poppi" In the Bottom 2

I agree with the judges concerns and comments. In particular; JLo. She is the biggest culprit on the panel in engaging the other judges in; high school, girlish, whispering, talking and laughing when contestants are performing. Are you kidding me? How rude and disrespectful is that? Do what you get paid to do. Sit, listen, watch and provide professionally, objective feedback. The judges certainly can be a ratings draw and when appropriate can add entertainment quality to the show. However, not by behaving like disrespectful, attention, monger narcissists. JLo and her stupid "goosies" needs to go home with Sam!!
  • THIS IS ABOUT JLO

I WANT TO REVIEW WHAT JLO MESSAGE SHE IS SENDING TEENS AND YOUNG WOMEN OUT THERE! I THINK THE WAY SHE DRESSES, IS EMBARRASSING TO WOMEN OF HER AGE! SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE! I LOVE WATCHING THIS YEAR, NOT SURE I WILL WATCH NEXT YEAR BC OF THIS! ARE YOU THAT STUCK IN A MID LIFE CRISIS THAT YOU HAVE TO WEAR SUCH SHORT DRESSES????

OH, AND THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM DEPERE, WI THAT TRIED OUT THIS WAS NOT DELETED FROM THE FIRST OR EVEN SECOND WEEK, BUT WAS NEVER PUT ON AIR!! I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY????

DEBBIE FROM DEPERE, WI
  • Biased Judges. Not Professional

Why are judges standing while singers are singing? Acting like they are teenagers at a concert. Not fair to other singers. Judges are there to judge. PERIOD! Pay attention and learn from Harry. If your professionals, act like it.
  • Worst Season Yet!!!

American Idol is in the last weeks of the season. The talent this year is the worst I have seen. In years past, the contestant were showing they were ready to record albums and step out to perform in concerts where they are the headliners. The group this year, I'm not sure what their styles are and it doesn't appear they know. They come across like someone performing at high school talent shows. It also appears the judges picked this group to satisfy a certain group of people. That's fine, but the problem with this group is they don't have real talent. It doesn't matter what your preference of music is , a good sound is a good sound no matter what you sing. Also it would be nice if the judges use there time to give the contestants the feedback they need instead of time spent on themselves and there antics (unprofessional). Every season they say it's the best season yet. Who are they trying to convince, and I know there's not as many votes going in as Ryan say there is. This should be the last year for American Idol. The talent on American Idol does not come close to the talent on The Voice.
  • The worse American Idol season .I have every seen

1.5
    This is the worse season every.
  • OMG!! WORST SINGERS EVER!!

I Think they should cancel this show right now! OMG worst singers ever!
  • Contest

How can it be a singing contest when you have people VOTE befor everyone sing or even the one they are voting for HOw is that fair or a vote for their talent that night ?Now they call it a sing off when your voted off WHAT they tell you to sing like you want to stay I have never heard it better than from MK it was tearful how she did just as you ask and you still let her go why should they sing you aready know which one you plan on saving and so do we The grooffy acting idot to young of a girl or the Screaming not sing Calb worst year EVER I along with many are none with Harry thinks he funny well he not and it is a family show so he should be told to quit will all his gay saying towards I was wrong it was t otry to get rating You save SAM so you could keep the young girls vote who aren't voting on sing talent by on not sure not real cute but avg. but young lets get back to a talent singing show or end it
  • This has to be the last season of American Idol

This has to be the last season of American Idol!!!!

I don't know what has gotten into the show but they really need to rethink what talent it really is!
  • great show

I think think wrong ones went home this deserved to b there more than Jessica! Owell she isnt going to make it much furthet she knows. It. Shes moring to watch,basically the judges had told her that week after week she doesnt care. Shes got this tude like ive plyed in Smokey. Bars i belong here. Well boo hoo jessica !!! Your. Not going to win!! Its Caleb. Then Jena !! Caleb had gave it his all from day one and has took everything. The judges has Jena has nd the rest of them.. other thn Jessica!! Lets see Lopez get teary eyed over Jessica when she does finally goes like she did when CJ left. I would love to see the judges work with that would. Be awesome! !that was suppose to say CJ deserves to b there more than Jessica! The judges continue to work with CJ that would. B awesome
  • Sam needs to put guitar down!

4.5
    In order for Sam to do what judges CONTINUALLY tell him to do which is to "emote" more and get more personal with his audience, he must PUT DOWN the guitar which he is using as a crutch and safety shield and actually get close to and actually "touch" some of those screaming girls he is singing to!!!
  • judges

I am very disappointed in Keith & J lo. They judge based on their feeling and show favortism. They are constantly criticial of Jessica's performance. She besides Caleb are their two best singers.

I'm very disappointed in this year. Randy Jackson may be nice but he is no mentor. The only good judge is Harry. He understands what it takes.

We have watched Idol for many years. You need help if its going to make it.
  • American Woman - CJ, Are you kidding? REALLY?

1.5
    I don't understand how in the world the Judges can say that CJ did a good job with American Woman. IT SUCKED! If you don't believe me, listen to the Guess Who release of the song. That song is supposed to "ROCK" not "SUCK". It didn't even come close! NOT EVEN CLOSE! Judges give your heads a shake. CJ's version would be great if you are looking for a song to put you to sleep. COME ON JUDGES WAKE UP! You must have fallen asleep during CJ's performance of American Woman.
  • Bored

Horrible just horrible! where's the talent.... what happened to the talent like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood... these kids are not only unattractive but they're just not talented! No more Idol for me the Voice showcases real talent!
  • LAZARO WOULD WIN THIS YEAR ;-) AND HE WAS WAAAAAAAAY CUTER !

HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AUDITIONED FOR THIS FIASCO?

THE BEST PART OF THIS YEAR IS WATCHING THE JUDGES SQUIRM AND WHEN THEY GET A HALF DECENT BESTTHEY GIVE A STANDING "O" .WTF???

AND WHAT ABOUT THE STAGE AND THE SIZE OF THE CUTSYUP.

ON THEIR WAY ????

THE VOICE PUTS THIS SHOW IN THE TOILET.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13