American Idol

RyanSeacrest

American Idol Fan Reviews page 9 of 41

7.3
  • icky Nikki!!!

She has to go, I have faithfully watched AI since season 1, I have not watched not even 1 episode and I can't . What I have seen just on the previews and talk shows here and there is enough for me. She is awful. I believe the ratings will go down more and more if she continues on the show. She is so phony.
  • get rid of Niki

I totally agree with all-Niki should go-she is ruining the show for everyone--she acts as if she is some big diva-which she is not-cannot even compare in talent to the other 3 judges-she trys to make the show all about her and she is a nothing-she looks like a ballon with false eylashes and pumped up lips-so ugly. What was the people of american idol thinking when they brought her on board-if she stays it will lose alot of viewers that like me have been watching since the first show. Hoping the sponsors read all the post and get rid of that low life Niki.
  • Nikki ruins the show!

Is this American Nikki?? She drives me crazy! Everyone I know says the same, she is weird and too distracting. I find myself annoyed by everything she does. I'm a big Mariah fan and seeing how nikki acts like she runs everything ! Does anyone else notice she is always first to say something.. So annoying. I'd love to see her go home!! I like seeing the funny people that think they sound good and don't . They took all that out this year and added drama. LAME!!
  • This show is Boring!

All they do is just sing, sing, and sing. And why do the judges keep changing? The only interesting about this show is the winners and the contests sing some of my favorite songs. 19/100 Horrible.
  • I am so disappointed in the show this year!

I feel really sad that I won't be watching or voting this year. Other than Randy there is no one on the panel I want to see judge anyone. Up until this year I would never miss a single if I wasn't going to year was probably the best season after watching so it seems it's more about the panel & not the is a real next year it will be better. If I was planning on competing I would wait till next will miss the American Idol I remember....
  • Didn't think anyone could be worse than Britney until now !

I totally agree. Just the sound of Nikki's voice, not to mention her negative energy has me fast forwarding my DVR. And, she is bringing out the worst in Mariah. All the fun and class of this show have been damaged. Will definitely not tape it next year. Bring back JLo and Stephen !

The Voice is the best of all singing competition.
  • Nicki has to go!

agree with the comments about NM being a poor choice and think her attitude is dampening Mariah's contribution. Mariah seems very muted and it's probably b/c she can't say anything w/out a smirk or obnoxious, arrogant comment from Nicki. I loved the camaraderie between the last panel - JLo, Steven Tyler, and Randy. Bitching and bickering does not make for good ratings. Producers what are you thinking? and why 4 judges - it's 1 too many opinions. Something has to change or you're going to lose my viewership. best case scenario - fire Nicki. You don't need her.
  • Nicki Minja poor choice

I use to love watching American Idol. Nicki Minja negative demeanor is a total turn off. She does not make it fun or comfortable to watch anymore. Get a better judge and more viewers will come back to watch American Idol.
  • American Idol

Horrible show, you blew what was a great thing. Can't even watch anymore. Changed channel every week so far. Can't take Nicki's voice, attitude and immature nature. Was a big Mariah fan, but she is not showing a humble or nice side at all. Does she forget she came from Freeport Long Island???? We will not be watching this season at all and almost everyone I know feels the same way.
  • I hate this show now

I used to love this show. I would faithfully watch it every week. I cannot stand to watch the constant bickering between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Poor Keith Urban looks like he wants to duck under the table!!! Is this show about real talent or is it just a big drama fest? These Divas need to grow up!!!!
  • Awful.

Nicki Minaj makes this show almost unbearable to watch. She has got to be the most irritating person on the planet. The Voice and Duets are far better shows of this type.
  • Very disappointed

5.5
    I found myself getting so extremely agitated while watching AI this season. Niki Manaj is so immature. You guys are showing more of the cat fights than the contestants. I watch the show to be inspired by people going for their dreams. Unfortunately, American Idol is turning out to be one of the worst reality tv shows this season.
  • When did Jerry Springer purchase American Idol?

This is Diva Idol.

This used to be my favorite show. I refuse to watch it now.
  • Tuned in?I'm tuned out.

Well,the truth is out-and the truth will set you free-at least,it will set me free,from watching judges being unnecessarily cold,cruel and arrogant to contestants not talented enough to receive the golden watched the first show (and the first thirty minutes of the second)of the current season-and was disgusted with Keith "cheque please!" rest of the judges were equally bad,but Keith was a nasty by the way,I loved Simon,and Paula was usually so sweet-and you do need sugar(or honey)to swallow bitter was never a real fan of Randy,but could deal with him when it was The Original Three.

Adam Lambert showed everything that A I. should be,and probably never will be glory days'of . are over,and even golden boy Seacrest is unable to save the is no balance anymore,and the ship is sinking fast.

Shelley-out.
  • Absolute rubbish

Could only watch this rubbish for 30 minutes. Poor contestants having to deal with those overinflated egos on the judging panel. Keith Urban must be really regretting agreeing to become a judge with this mob
  • Christina Grimmie

Put Cristina grimmie on !!!! shes amazing, and a host of yours, im inlove with her voice!
  • Ditch Narcissistic Nikki!

American Idol is no longer a singing competition - it's the Nikki Menaj show. She dresses to distract viewers from the actual judges and creates discord with her histrionics. She is unprofessional, mooing over the cute guys and asking them whether they have a girl friend - sort of like Isaac Mizrachi asking female stars at the Oscars what underwear they had on. Hint, hint, he hasn't been on the red carpet since. She has yet to make an intelligent comment about the singing. What kind of judge is she?

Idol doesn't need four judges - three have worked fine for lots of years.

It doesn't help that Idol now shows 3 commercials per competitor and gives more time to backstory than singing. This is a singing competition, remember?

It may be time to stop watching American Idol, aka the Nikki Menaj show. After so many seasons, it's time to watch something else. Anything else.

• Get rid of Nicki

I love Keith and Randy, but there is only so much they can do with Nicki in the room. I also like Mariah a lot, and it is evident she is trying to keep herself under control with Nicki's constant crapfest going on. All Nicki does is make strange faces showing off her jealousy whenever someone compliments Mariah. Why is Nicki taking charge so much? This is not her show, it's Randy's show, let him lead! Nicki is not a fit and I beg of you to dump her before the live shows. I have watched from season 1, but i am not enjoying this bickering. Even where there have been judges that were not my fav, it was OK becuase the show was still enjoyable. This is not.
  • From Nicki Keith to Alfred hitchcock

After a grueling hour of Mariah and Nicki I found reruns of Alfred Hitchcock on Antenna TV.

Good bye American Idol.
  • Nicki ??? HEADS SHOULD ROLL OVER THIS!!!

2.5
    Really???! That chick HAS got to go! I can hardly get through it! There is nothing funny, entertaining or interesting about this panel of judges this year! Steven Tyler was awesome! The girls are killing you this year! Randy should be running the judges not Nicki! Keith , bless his heart is at least nice to look at and is charming, but he needs someone that has enough personality to interact with! This USE to be my favorite . Someones HEADS SHOULD ROLL over the judges this year! I'm definitely jumping ship as well as ALL my friends because they feel the same. We will just wait for "The Voice" to return. No personality this year and your show is a FLOP! Have watched 4 hours this season and the ones going to Hollywood so far are nothing to talk about. If you make it through the season with the ratings, I'm sure this is the last season!!!
  • Get Rid Of Nicki!!

Nicki is totally destroying the American Idol Show this year. You wil be canceled if you don't get her under control and STOP letting her run the show. She is the worst thing that could ever happen to this program. You need to pay her off and get rid of her so the show will continue another year or you will be gone..........
  • Nicky, you need to chill out.

Why is Nicky so negative with Mariah? Is she jealous of Mariah? You would think that she would show a little more respect for Mariah. Mariah is a legend in her own style and singing. In time Nicky will get there as long as she learn to be comfortable in her on skin and style. Beauty is natural and not fake. Chill out Nicky, you are showing your unladylike maner.
  • Simon, your decision

to put Minaj on your show is Worse than your judgement error regarding Jennifer this year the show will pay. I can't watch it. It's painful. Sandra
  • Nicki, was the worse!!!!!!

I saw the show last night. I don`t beleve I will be watching it any more. The lades are so in love with themselves its sick. Mariah, (which I always liked) looks like if she moved her face would break, and Nickie, ask so stupid. My 10 year old grandson has more smarts then all of her whole body. The guys where great. I really liked the show when Steven and JoLo was on board, but I know that was something you didnt want to do. I dont know if the way the girls were acting was planned, but if it is it back fired.
  • Minaj makes a horrible Menage!

Randy's great, Keith Urban seems down-to-earth and interested in the contestants, Mariah might be tolerable if the producers would tone down the Diva Act, but Nicki Minaj is detestable. Her fake, self-focused behavior and mean baiting of some of the contestants are disgusting! She's RUINING this show!
  • The downfall of entertainment.

This show had it's highlights but most of it is a dissapointment. I used to enjoy it, but after Paula and Simon left it kinda went meh for me. The biggest dissapointment was when Adam Lambert lost to Kris Allen. I don't care about Adam being "theatrical", he was superior not just to Kriss but to most of AI winners. Kriss was the ok guy next door with a good voice, but not that good to be a winner, not by a long shot. Even though Americans support the freedom of speech and expressions, I strongly believe that the main reason Adam Lambert lost was because he's sexual orientation and that reson is the wrong one to be taken in consideration in a SINGING competition.

The past two seasons were quite good, but most of it because of Steven Tyler and probably Jennifer too - but just probably. On the other hand the new judge panel is ... I don't know what to say. Randy Jackson, a legend in music industry and a veteran judge on AI, I think he is still staying for the money; Mariah Carey is a great addition to the panel, no more words to be said on her part; Keith Urban is another good addition. Now to the not so good or "what the F is this" part - Nicky Minaj. Wow! I'm just... uhm... I just think I lost my even. Serisously?
  • Lost Its Spark

This used to be a fantastic show, but when Paula left, everything went downhill. The judges aren't as wise and well-matched as they used to be and the contestants aren't as appealing. The format is not great and it fails to capture my attention on a weekly basis now. Not a bad show, but not one I would recommend either.
  • Season 2 was the CAUSE for downhill!!!

It began when there were three finalists of Season 2: Clay Aiken, Kimberley Locke and Ruben Studdard. First, they eliminated Kimberley into third place, leave Clay and Ruben in the top two. Then, pick Ruben to win because of his independence and put Clay as a runner-up!

Problem: Ruben does not sing well at all as Clay or Kimberley!

Correction: First, Ruben should have been eliminated and put into third place instead! Leaving Clay and Kimberley in the top 2! Finally, that would result in Clay winning season 2 and pu Kimberley in second place!

Afterwards, the show went downhill picking the wrong winners, even now!

• Great idea but..

4.5
    Stupid and old. Really bad now. Needs to be canceled. Whoever wins now does nothing on the charts anymore. Had some great talent like, Chris Daughtry, Adam Lamnbert, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, and Jennifer Hudson.
  • WHY??

why is this show still on the air? why was it ever popular? WHY WHY WHY????
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13