American Idol

Top 4 Perform

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 09, 2006 on FOX

• The Top 4 finalists sing two Elvis songs each.

Taylor = I liked his Jailhouse Rock performance. It was lively, upbeat, and fun to listen to. I still don't like watching him perform, though. The other song, I didn't quite pay attention to it.

Chris = I was kinda getting tired of listening to him, but after watching him sing A Little Less Conversation, I started not getting tired of listening again. The other song was okay.

Elliot = The first song was okay, but I liked the second song (Trouble) better. I still prefer Carrie Underwood's performance, though.

Katharine = Loved her in the first song, I love watching her have fun. She forgot some of the lyrics but managed to cover it by turning around. The second song was awfully pitchy at too big for her (I agree with Simon).

Who goes home? Though I'm rooting for her, I kinda have the feeling Kat will get the boot. I certainly hope not, but the males were stronger. Kat's at a disadvantage given that they had a male-theme, and I just hope her fans vote enough to keep her in.