American Idol

Top 4 Perform

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 09, 2006 on FOX

• Chris is good when it comes to making a song his on, cold chills. Now that is the sign of a good singer. Taylor, now that he is moving and singing again welcome to the show. job. Someone tell Katherine her lyrics. Not the best show, way off.

7.6
    Elvis, where was he at last night. All I saw was Chris, Taylor, Elliot, and Katherine. Now that it is getting farther into the competition the sparks start flying and the talent comes out. Chris definetly turned Elvis into the great and talented rocker that is in his soul. Best performance of the night. Taylor, way to dance. Now that you are back into the groove push just a little harder, and work a little more on the singing and then add the dancing. I prefer a good song, than a good performance, and a desent song. Elliot same old same old. Good like always, did his magic and just let the music come to him. Elliot will be the one to watch now. Katherine. Need I say more. she needs to learn the lyrics and try not to scream so much so that people can understand her. Katherine will probably be the one to get the boot after that. But all in all, the guys have done it again. And the girl needs just to try harder, and just have fun.