American Idol

Top 6 Perform With Some Tips From Andrew Lloyd Webber

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2008 on FOX

7.7
  • Actually a really good episode with 4 great performances.

Syesha started the night. I thought she was awesome! Best performance of the night, my favorite performance from her, and maybe even one of my favorite performances of the season! I hope she doesn't go home, I voted for her a lot! 10/10

Jason sang Memory and it was actually pretty bad. I didn't like it, and hopefully he's gonna go home tonight. I wish he would've picked a different song. 5.5/10

Brooke was next and she messes up in the beginning and started over. Yeah that was a pretty brave thing to do, but still it kinda ruined her chance of getting to the next round. Bottom 2 hopefully. 7.1/10

David Archuleta sang a slow song, like he usually does. I really liked it, but I want to see him sing another upbeat song next week. He was definitely good enough to get by to the next round. 9.1/10

Carly sang an upbeat song. It was great! Definitely my favorite of hers along with Come Together. Definitely, hopefully safe. 9.4/10

David Cook was last. I'm not a big fan of his and I think he's overrated. But, this performance was great. Really, I changed my mind about him. 9.1/10

1. Syesha
    2. Carly
    3. David C and David A (tie)
    5. Brooke