American Inventor

Episode 201

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2007 on ABC

• I'm sorry...but that was bad.

4.7
    I am not the type of person to judge shows after the first episode but please tell me the whole show isn't like this garbage? The scenes were so dragged and we saw maybe about three inventions and actually got a good look at them. The judges are annoying and really don't give anyone a chance. This show has one strike so far...three strikes and it's out.
  • Everything about this episode was horrible

1.5
    The inventions weren't all that good, and even the ones that were good the judes are so full of themseleves they didn't let anything go through. This show is so annoying, the need new judges and better inventions. George was good, but maybe a bit too lenient on some, and the other think they are so great they don't let anything through like they are on some power trip. I don't care what they have invented or done in the past at least listen or what is even the point of watching the show. I can't stand that Brit, it's getting old with arrogant, egotistical British people on these shows, even if it is the same writers and the same people. British people should be mad that is the way they are bing portrayed. The only interesting part was the crazy guy, and that wasn't fun to watch at all, because he has problems obviously. So I would say not to watch this show unless they make changes.