TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

American Inventor Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Baby car chair

Soni_Veru

[21]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree with pinto, but the truth is, that even if there is one baby in the medium sized car... are the other occupants of the car gonna fit confortably?
    and what would happen if the car is hit sideways? I mean, they only tested it frontward.... (maybe I'm wrong) but will the divice work?

I think that it was obvious it was gonna win because it saves lives, and difference to the other products, that are useful yet not the same... I think that they were in very different leagues.
    soni
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

whitetigerswt

[22]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    he won so shut up if you dont belive me watch the last episode

lhotkami

[23]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    yohoemoe wrote:
    It's a good idea, but wouldn't it make the baby nauseous because of all the moving around?

I think just the fact that the baby is alive is good enough, it is okay if he pukes, he is alive!!

InventorSpot

[24]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 1

Here's an update on the latest news about the Anecia Safety Capsule at http://inventorspot.com/update_anecia_survival_capsule_-_winner_american_inventor_season_one.

I don't know how to create a link but you can see the article at InventorSpot.com.

We also have posting and articles updating on the status of all teh other American Inventor Finalists from Season One.