American Inventor Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Last Season's Winner and the Three Runners-Up??

TelFan7

[1]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 6
    How is last season's winner and three runners-up doing?? I haven't heard anymore of their inventions, they seemed to have faded away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pinto_believer

[2]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 7

I stumbled across this article about Erik Thompson and his Catch Vest. It's pretty old, though (written in August 2006).

It also looks like Mark Martinez found the right audience for his SackMaster, according to this article (written in October 2006).

Unfortunately, this recent article about Janusz's winning invention, the Anecia Survival Capsule, does paint as rosy a picture as the others (written in June 2007).

Edited on 07/10/2007 7:23pm

TelFan7

[3]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    pinto_believer wrote:

I stumbled across this article about Erik Thompson and his Catch Vest. It's pretty old, though (written in August 2006).

It also looks like Mark Martinez found the right audience for his SackMaster, according to this article (written in October 2006).

Unfortunately, this recent article about Janusz's winning invention, the Anecia Survival Capsule, does paint as rosy a picture as the others (written in June 2007).

Looks like this show is one GIANT FRAUD!!!

Rattrap007

[4]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    Agreed. Hell I could invent something, patent it, and sell it to a company with a greater chance of it being made than it being made because of this show.