We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

American Inventor Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Results Show..

Rattrap007

[1]May 18, 2006
    • level: 14
    well half way through the show.

Fransisco was eliminated. But one a positive note he gets an internship with Trek bikes.

I figured the show would do something like this for all the runners up. They get to work with companies to get their products made... just not winning the $1 mil.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rattrap007

[2]May 18, 2006
    Well Erik and the Catch are out of the competition. I expected him to be second place.

Rattrap007

[3]May 18, 2006
    Janusz wins!!! YES!!!

Ed gets a contract with Hasbro... Cool.. I was just betting myself he'd get one of those..

miss_wierd

[4]May 18, 2006
    • level: 13
    WOO HOOO Janusz WON!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! I voted for him.. CONGRATS JANUSZ!!!

ACNutz13

[5]May 18, 2006
    • level: 16
    I'm so glad that he won... and its wonderful that all of them are making something of their products. A company would be stupid not to pick up any of these... the publicity is already huge and they would all be big sellers thanks to the TV show.

Congrats Janusz!

ShowsIWatch

[6]May 18, 2006
    • level: 4
    Nice ending show, good to hear it will be back for a 2nd season... also nice to see the other inventions are not going to go to "waste" but will be worked on with other companies.

ahacafe

[7]May 19, 2006
    • level: 1
    I thought the final episode was the best show of the season. Glad to hear about a second season so they can really try to make a better show.

suplex2000

[8]May 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    If you think about it, who really deserved to win? Let's see, there was a guy who invented a different bike, a guy who invented a game, a guy who invented a way to catch a football better, and a guy who invented something that will SAVE A BABY'S LIFE!!!

Hmmm, I wonder which invention is the most necessary.

However I was very happy to see that everyone else's dream did not come to an end. Getting a job with Trex was probably the best deal of the other three. Then working with Hasbro (I was guessing maybe Mattel, but Hasbro is great) was third best (the guy even said: "It doesn't get any better than that"), and I felt bad for the Football guy because all he got was a celebrity to "help" him develop his product, where as the Game and Bike seemed to have received much more assistance.

I truly believe that the "Word Ace" and the Bike (can't remember what he called it) WILL be on the market someday. I can only hope that "The Catch" will.

Best of luck to all of them.

Taybrian1

[9]May 20, 2006
    I thought the game should have won. It's already a finished product that could go on the market right away. The baby seat is still being worked on and there is no guarentee that it will work. Plus, imagine having twins or triplets and trying to get that many of those huge baby seats into an average car. (Trust me on this, I'm a triplet and I heard so many stories about that from my parents.)

MetallicremA

[10]May 21, 2006
    Taybrian1 wrote:
    I thought the game should have won. It's already a finished product that could go on the market right away. The baby seat is still being worked on and there is no guarentee that it will work. Plus, imagine having twins or triplets and trying to get that many of those huge baby seats into an average car. (Trust me on this, I'm a triplet and I heard so many stories about that from my parents.)

I concur.