American Inventor Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Who will win? (POLL)

Who will be the next American Inventor?

bballmegan22

[1]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 30
    I think the saving lives thing just seals the deal.
    Edited on 07/26/2007 10:38am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TelFan7

[2]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 6

bballmegan22 wrote:
    I think the saving lives thing just seals the deal.

I agree, saving lifes alway trumps all others, but those racers are WICKEDLY COOL (for paper)!!!

lippy_girl

[3]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah but if the guardian angel thing wins it will be just like last season. Yeah the car seat was a great idea, but where is it now? And how much is this guardian angel going to cost? Cause those pressure systems aren't cheep. People aren't going to shell out 300+ dollars for something they use once a year. I think the bra should win, I'd buy one tomorrow. I have a bra similar to it right now that I wear all the time, but it doesn't have a backless option. I think the bra has the most mass marketing appeal.

lhotkami

[4]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    Who won, I couldn't watch the end because of the 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis (interrupted show)!!

TelFan7

[5]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 6

lhotkami wrote:
    Who won, I couldn't watch the end because of the 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis (interrupted show)!!

Gregg Chavez- The Guardian Angel

bballmegan22

[6]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 30
    lippy_girl wrote:
    Yeah but if the guardian angel thing wins it will be just like last season. Yeah the car seat was a great idea, but where is it now? And how much is this guardian angel going to cost? Cause those pressure systems aren't cheep. People aren't going to shell out 300+ dollars for something they use once a year. I think the bra should win, I'd buy one tomorrow. I have a bra similar to it right now that I wear all the time, but it doesn't have a backless option. I think the bra has the most mass marketing appeal.

I saw an update about the car seat a while ago and it is still in the works because if you think about it, anything having to do with car safety needs to be tested over and over and over before it can be on the market. I agree the bra is a good idea, except it only applies to women while the guardian angel applies to every home.