American Inventor

ABC (ended 2007)

pinto_believer

American Inventor Fan Reviews (65)

7.1
  • You won\'t find any breakthrough inventions or anything, what you will find are contestants with a lot of heart and belief in their dream. My only beef is the drama and how, in the first round, if you gave a good cry, you were automatically qualified.

7.9

Ok, that last part isn\'t exactly true, but with a lot of contestants it felt like it. \"I\'m gonna vote yes because you remind me of my aunt\" for an old woman who showed up with paper? The business guy told her it was ridiculous but everyone else gave her a yes.

Ok, this show is original and the contestants come up with some great ideas to help with everyday-life, sports, cooking and personal higiene.

DON\'T WATCH IT if you\'re looking for technological breakthrougs.

WATCH IT if you\'re a creative person and want to see ingenuity at work OR just want to get a good cry. :P

I\'m giving it a not-so-good score, but I love this show. But can\'t help being honest, sorry. Doesn\'t deserve more than an 8 because a lot of the time you feel like the judges are crazy or the producers are more interested in the inventors than in the inventions. Sometimes the show feels a bit \"fake\" and the music is just TOO powerful. You can instantly tell when a \"cry moment\" is coming.