American Justice

Tuesday 7:00 PM on A&E Premiered Sep 15, 1992 In Season

21timo

American Justice Fan Reviews (10)

• Justice for the people

I am a big fan of this show, However I am trying to find a way to get help for the victims of Avandia and Avandament which is medications that hurt people. Glaxo Smith Kline continues to bribe people which includes the federal government and the fda to allow them to continue to commit crimes which includes bribery prostitution, murder corruption and fraud. The US federal government authorizes the FDA to accept a legal bribe in the amount of 3 billion dollars. In return for the bribe the Federal government and the FDA agreed to look the other way as long as the government continues to get part of the money that GSK earns. So as a result GSK can continue to murder people with their medications which cause many health issues and bribe doctors lawyers and even federal judges to give GSK complete control over the lawsuits brought against them. Interview me please please email me at from further details.
  • Forensic Psychological Profiles

I have a degree in criminal investigations and I don't remember hearing about it either.

I'm currently studying for a second degree in to investigate and do forensic psychological profiles on the violent obsessions and attacks of kidnappers, paraphiles, reverse discrimination, pedophiles, and murders who attack privileged persons such as the rich, beauty queens, higher educationed, etc. I've been trying to get a Watch-Dog group together to work with me. If any of you are interested and have any time to share please contact me.

PO Box 1661, Beaumont, Texas 77704 163434846 163434846 163434846

• Love these type of shows

GREAT!!
  • A terrific program which always sets a high standard and is filmed in a way that will make you want to watch until the credits roll.

This show is one of the very few which actually portrays things from several perspectives and that is one of the reasons I find it so enjoyable. Sometimes, programs of this nature are very one-dimensional and that takes away greatly from what is being portrayed and communicated on the screen. "American Justice" sets and maintains a very high standard in the way cases, victims and perpetrators are shown and tries its best to do so without bias, which is the most important thing.

People need to see facts as they are from all perspectives, not just in the way in which they are portrayed in the news and television media and that is why the program is so 'watchable' and informative.
  • please look into this case as an objective persuer of injustice every where someone needs to desperatly today now immediatly

7.4
    I just watched the fells acres report and a blind man could
    see how tainted everything was and what an injustice
    can you not do anything considering your name
    my gosh what a misscarrige in massachuses those poor amiraults family. innocent people can and do get railroaded unelievable can you not help. loyal viewer please please do not sit there and do nothing
    what if it was you. sheila in toronto Canada thankyou
    anything I can do to help I will my email is shepeake@gmail .com please let me help this is wrongwrong wrong justice anywhere and everywhere
    and those people (authorities ) should be ashamed of themselves
    they are supposed to be not predjudice I think they broke thier oath and abused thier authority
    BUT no one is doing anything to them or holding them accountable they need to keep up appearences what an injustice

7.4
    I just watched the fells acres report and a blind man could
    see how tainted everything was and what an injustice
    can you not do anything considering your name
    what if it was you. sheila in toronto Canada thankyou
    and those people (authorities ) should be ashamed of themselves
  • A decent crime show... real cases, real people.

6.2
    "American Justice" is a good show for those of you who like to read about cases. Each hour-long episode gives the details of one criminal case. I think just about all of them are homicide cases. The show does get old, and the cases aren't as interesting as some of the other shows. Some episodes can be much better than others. This show is very informative of the case. They try not to leave anything out. You do have to have interest in this kind of show to watch it. If you don't like to hear or read about cases (especially about murderers, sex offenders, etc.), then I don't recommend the show.
  • American Justice is a very informative true crime show. It details criminals actions in very brutal, sickening acts of murder with detectives, forensic scientists, medical examiners and others that go beyond their dutys to proove the crime of murder.

I have been watching true crime shows for several years now. I have seen everything from medical examiner shows that examine the murdered victims to proove that they were the victims of the brutal crime, murder. To shows of forensic science, where the scientist's use every ability they have learned to proove the method of death. To the detectives that bring all of the clues to the medical examiners and the forensic scientist's so that they, working all together, find out how, why, when and who did all of these horrible acts to another human being to cause the death to these people! Out of all of these true crime shows, American Justice has the most information on these criminals who do these acts. From crimes that have been commited 50 years ago or longer to crimes that happened last year! The crimes that America wants to hear about, storys that we have heard about on the news that we want to know the details and the truth about today! And, out of all the true crime shows on today, American Justice is the best and the most informative show that is on today! So if you want the newest, the most horrific and the most detailed true crime show, watch American Justice. Bill kurtis is a great narrator as well. you will enjoy this show plus you will get all the facts. For the true facts on true crime shows watch American Justice!
  • Find out not only the backstory but also the intriguing details of true crimes and the resulting American Justice. From start to finish this riveting show delves into the life, crime, and justice of cases across the country.

While I'm not generally into true crime stuff, I do like the format of this show. I suppose it's the story-telling format in that it absorbs the viewer into the story. It is not only a classic but is a new guilty pleasure of mine as I will watch it if I see that it's on.
  • The justice system from the ground up. Engrossing and spine-tingling.

This long-running documentary series hosted by Bill Curtis gives you the facts of crime cases and the background story too. Get a bird's-eye view of files from all around the country, with thorough reviews of everything from evidence at the scene, to key suspects, to the people who knew both the victims and the perpetrators. Never sensationalist, just sober and intelligent. Has the ability to shine its light on nationally known subjects as well as local events, with the same respect and eye for detail. Add to this Curtis' electrifying narration, and you have a series that actually helps you learn more.

It's been on a long time for a reason.
CI