American Ninja Warrior

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Dec 12, 2009 In Season

American Ninja Warrior Fan Reviews (6)

7.6
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW :) <3

i love this show my brother and me hope to be able to try out for this show when we get older and we have been trying to train already bc of this show hopefully we will get to and make it all the way to finals
  • Great competition show.

Was on NBC durning the summer. Love it. Hope it comes back.
  • Inferior to Wipeout

2.5
    Not to belittle this show, but, the Wipeout courses beat these hands down. There, exhaustion is much more of a factor, in addition to the wetness and cold on the final course.
  • Passive, ok show

Various ep (13)
  • I like this show, but the original was better

I think that the original Ninja Warrior from Japan was a better version than this show. Still, you get most of the same aspects that you saw in the original and it still has many of its great moments.
  • A decent American Version of Ninja Warrior

I think NBC is doing good with American Ninja Warrior. The obstacles are crazy this year, but the competitors are amazing. I want to be on the show one day and be the first AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR! My favorite competitor on the show is Kacy. I defiantly want her to get a wild card.

Overall, it's decent and I also like the original one and this show is also similar to Wipeout. I like Wipeout better than this, but both are good!