American Ninja Warrior

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Dec 12, 2009 In Season

American Ninja Warrior Fan Reviews (7)

7.7
  • Inferior to Wipeout

2.5
    Not to belittle this show, but, the Wipeout courses beat these hands down. There, exhaustion is much more of a factor, in addition to the wetness and cold on the final course.
  • I like this show, but the original was better

I think that the original Ninja Warrior from Japan was a better version than this show. Still, you get most of the same aspects that you saw in the original and it still has many of its great moments.
  • Not interested in women viewers

Was super excited for this so watched the 1st episode. Unfortunately they clearly don't want female contestants or viewers. They raised the wall at the end as the last qualifier screening out almost every woman seeing as its difficulty is directly related to your height & women on average are shorter. Also, both hosts are men. I REALLY wanted to be a fan of this show but as a self respecting woman I can't be. The way they produced this show, it's like they don't know women exist let alone that we could be half their viewership. #getaclue+screwyoutoo
  • Passive, ok show

Various ep (13)
  • Perfect!

This is perfect! When I sawed the Finale. I know that Wipeout is not going to be alone! When Issac Caldiero won I was impressed! I was shocked that Geoff Britten didn't get $1,000,00 as well! Overall Perfect!
  • Great competition show.

Was on NBC durning the summer. Love it. Hope it comes back.
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW :) <3

i love this show my brother and me hope to be able to try out for this show when we get older and we have been trying to train already bc of this show hopefully we will get to and make it all the way to finals
NBC