American Restoration

Wednesday 10:00 PM on The History Channel Premiered Oct 25, 2010 Between Seasons

maritimer00

American Restoration Fan Reviews (13)

• Now just another car show

How many car/vehicle restoration shows do we need? Sorry, but I had enjoyed the original shop and crew, even at times if they were idiots.

But another car restoration show is needed just about as much as another reality show.
  • Great Impovement.

The kind of work that Ricks shop would do was not interesting in any way, mostly garbage not worth restoring in the first place. The new show has rare and interesting vehicles, cycles, trucks and cars that Ricks shop would never attempt to do. And also now done by serious and competent pro's with no stupid dicking around and bitching. His spoiled brat son and idiot brother are lucky they even have jobs . My only complaint with the new shows format is that it is too short and should be more in depth explaining more about the projects they are working on. Even though I already know about the machinery I think it would benefit other viewers with less knowledge. Great new show, Great new direction.
  • Why did you change the show?

This was a huge disappointment! My husband and I watched Rick and his crew together. You can not teach the passion that Rick and his crew have for the craft! I don't know what you guys were thinking but you made a huge mistake by changing the show!
  • Used to be a fan

loved the show with Rick Dale. Without Rick and his crew the show may as well be canceled. The new episodes are awful. The people responsible for the change should be fired. Bring back Rick Dale and crew and I'll watch again. Until then, I'll watch something else.
  • why is rick gone?????????

The new show is un realistic and not interesting at all. these guys are not craftsmen and definitely not actors.
  • Disappointed !

1.5
    What happened to Ricks ?? Sad to watch the new crews hack shit apart, example the Studebaker, the Ford falcon, ....

They said they were too far gone to restore? Bull shit !! To cut the front end off and make it a sink, ridiculous!!

And where is Ricks ? He is the one who started this journey ! ! His work was always perfect and would never talk a customer into making a sink out of a rare Studebaker or wall art out of a cool Ford Falcon!!

Bring Rick and his crew back!
  • where the hell is rick????

this new show sucks!!! big mistake to change the crew... we never watch now!!!!
  • American Restoration

I would like to know why it had to change , I always watched it bcuz of Rick and his crew . Not bcuz a bunch of rich boys get their way . Guess I find something else to watch
  • who kidhapped Rick?

Just saw the commercials for a new season of American Restoration. What happened to Rick Dale and his crew?!?
  • American Restoration Is Kick A$$

I've never watched American Restoration before and I thought it was great. It was cool to see old things restored back to the era they came from. I thought this was much better than shows like Pimp my Ride or just car restoration shows because there was an array of different products. Great Show! The History Chanel Rocks!!!!
  • More restoration!

More focus on work and not the lame attempt at humor. Let someone else pick the paint schemes on the finish products from now on. That army green on the scale model car was tragic Rick.
  • Please update

Dear editor, you should get with the program, as season 5 has started and aired its first 2 episodes on the 7th January 2014.

• The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find refreshing. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.

The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find intriguing . Pawn stars, IRT Deadliest Roads, American Pickers and now American Restoration. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find intriguing . Pawn stars, IRT Deadliest Roads, American Pickers and now American Restoration. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.