American Restoration

Wednesday 10:00 PM on The History Channel Premiered Oct 25, 2010 In Season

maritimer00

American Restoration Fan Reviews (2)

7.8
  • Please update

Dear editor, you should get with the program, as season 5 has started and aired its first 2 episodes on the 7th January 2014.

• The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find refreshing. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.

The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find intriguing . Pawn stars, IRT Deadliest Roads, American Pickers and now American Restoration. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.The History Channel has a host of these sort of shows which I find intriguing . Pawn stars, IRT Deadliest Roads, American Pickers and now American Restoration. These talented guys restore junk to it's original condition making them look like they just came out of the showroom. Amazing work and a very interesting show.