America's Court with Judge Ross

Premiered Jan 01, 2010 Unknown

America's Court with Judge Ross Fan Reviews (10)

4.6
  • Racist Show

1.5
    What a RACIST show!!! This so called Judge is the type of person that KEEPS RACISM alive & well!!! You Mr. Ross are a piece of garbage!!! (To call you a sir would be dignified & you certainly are NOT!) What Crack-Pot state ever gave you a judge title!!! You are supposed to INTERPRET the law NOT make it up to make yourself feel powerful over white people!!! What a sad little person you are!!!(Can't call you a man, real men are trusting & honest!) I should feel sorry for you but I dont!!! Don't worry, KARMA IS coming for you! By the way-GOD will have something to do with it!!!
  • Ross rules like a NAZI

I will never watch this show again. This so called judge said a pastor of a church was disgusting for standing for the teachings of the Bible. The Bible says it is an abomination for man to wear women's clothing. It matters not if one agrees with that or not, our US Constitution and the bill of rights gives us the freedom to practice our religion.

This so called Judge is like a NAZI and calls the teachings of the bible disgusting. I think Ross is disgusting that he does not defend the bill of rights.
  • Bogus

It is a shame that a guy with his resume would leave law and join this circus.

Obviously scripted. Cast with c-list actors.

Fake TV.
  • judge wrong

Episode 914 regarding the lawyer being admitted to the bar,regarding the lawyer being a male escort

will have problems being sworn in. Judge Ross you better at California news law, if they can let someone

come here illegal by federal law and let them be a lawyer may you should turn in your robe as a judge .

then you sit all high mighty your a joke regarding the LAW.
  • 6/30 Tuesday am show

Judge Ross sucks! He was totally wrong! He never let the babysitter speak. 6/30

#uncleTom
  • The Roster Show!!!

5.5
    I saw your show about the roster, and I'm sorry I don't agree with your raurling in favor of the plantiff, cause I have never ever heard a roster crow like that a day in my life!!!
  • what can you do when a judge has already made up their mind before you walk into court and never checking the evidence I call that sexual discrimination

Was hoping for Judge Ross to give me an answer to this situation and give me an answer
  • personal time off work

4/01/14 I watched today's show, and the Judge was wrong! The girl asked her boss for personal time off. He gave it to her. The bar tender who said he was so professional, should have not gotten involved, he was not her boss and it is very unprofessional for him to have posted the pictures to all of their coworkers. This is a copy from on line of personal time off-Personal Time

Look, your life can be hectic sometimes, what with being sick, and your aunt's funeral and this massive snowstorm. Sometimes, in order to be the best employee you can be, you need to take a breather and relax. Taking a day to rest and relax and regroup is the final good reason for requesting time off from work. By taking care to improve your personal well-being, you put yourself in a better position to improve your professional performance. He said she lied, but she didn't. Her boss didn't ask for a reason why she needed personal time off. I think she should have won.
  • NOT A REAL JUDGE ANYMORE

Gotta love the little show summary above, about Kevin Ross being the youngest judge ever elected to serve. You know what that summary fails to say? That "Judge" Kevin Ross was fired from his judgeship in California, and DISBARRED by the State of California. How about adding that to his resume???

All true. Look it up. LA Times did major story on this. I was also one of his victims in the courtroom, where my due process rights (among others) were violated by this guy. He abused so many people in his courtroom, that karma finally caught up with him. The Commission on Judicial Performance (California's governing body over Judges in the State) revoked Kevin Ross' judgeship in Los Angeles, and the State Bar of California disbarred this guy from ever practicing law again.

And now he has a show??? Ridiculous.
  • America's Court with Judge Ross

What a joke!! Scripted with actors (really an insult to the term actors) who are out of control and terrible. The judge "got this" in what world??????