An America's Got Talent Community
Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC

10: Justice Crew. They seem like a pretty generic dance crew...But hey! They're also...a boy band...Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this was pretty dumb, and the obvious lip-syncing didn't help matters...

9: Vicki Barbolak. I'm willing to admit when Vicki gives me some chuckles...

8: Sara and Hero. Aside from Hero being more vocal than usual, this was nothing special by their usual standards...

7: Bianca Ryan. I guess it's only appropriate that they open the show with her...While there's no denying her talent, she seems to have paved the way for God-knows-how-many singers who sound a lot like her...If she came on the (main) show now, I could see her making it as far as the semi-finals...

6: The Clairvoyants. Not their best trick, but they still have a strong presentation, and I can tell a lot went into the illusion...

5: Uzeyer Novruzov. Got a couple of athletic daredevils in this one, don't we? Uzeyer had some really good tricks, and it's great that he didn't fall this time...But it was mostly stuff we've seen from him before...Still, gotta give him credit for getting back into this...

4: Susan Boyle. She sounded a bit shaky at times, but if there's any singer in this episode who deserved the Golden Buzzer, it's her!

3: Preacher Lawson. I don't know if I'd say this was his BEST set...But I was still consistently amused, and it's a big step up from his later sets back in Season 12...Glad to see him in the Finals...

2: Alexandr Magala. I remember back when he was on AGT, and got out-voted by Marty Brown despite a pretty disastrous performance, and Tone the Chiefrocca who's a disaster in and of himself! It was a baffling night! But it's not like I don't see why...America has weak stomachs and delicate sensibilities...While he was indeed one of the best performances of this show, I'm not gonna pretend I had any belief that he stood a chance...Besides, an even better danger act came much closer than he did...

1: Sofie Dossi. I guess it wasn't ENTIRELY complete without the bow and arrow, but she still killed this one, and it's a real pity she didn't make it...Still, I completely understand the results, and am glad she at least made the Top 3...

Not a bad night...Most of the acts were satisfactory at the very least...I'd be MORE happy if they had more rounds and therefore more acts could advance...But that's AGT for ya; Always making questionable decisions...

And now to rank next week's acts based on how much I like/know about them...Again, I've seen spoilers on who advances, and this is the show where we REALLY get some shocking eliminations...But hopefully my favorites do well enough regardless, and the ones that advance justify their place...

10: Ashleigh & Sully
9: Taylor Williamson
8: DDF Crew
7: Deadly Games
6: Cristina Ramos
5: Courtney Hadwin
4: Piff the Magic Dragon
3: Viktor Kee
2: Darci Lynne
1: Light Balance

Quite a few old favorites of mine next week...Hope they don't disappoint...

0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Show
Members