America's Got Talent

Episode # 103

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jun 28, 2006 on NBC

• For Christ sakes people, she stripped...she didn't eat your first born children.

The Snow White stripper was a good act. It was funny, and slutty, and it didn't hurt's stripping, that's all. All that woman did was dance on stage in something similar to a bikini, and everyone acts like the world has gone to Hell...It was smart of her to pull a move like that with two male judges, because she KNEW that she'd get through. Yay for her. I have some advice for Brandy though: Pull the giant stick out of your ass! She looked like someone pissed on her cornflakes and called it milk.

On another, lighter note, Leonid the Magnificent is by far my favourite performer, but All That won my vote for best performance.

Also, I hope I never have to see another pre-teen girl utter a single note so long as I live. I don't care if your mom and dad told you that you sang like an angel. Keep your mouth shut for another 8 years and take your ass over to American Idol. Stop ruining the show for people who want to see something impressive. I've SEEN people sing...