America's Got Talent Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Poplyfe

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 20

You guys remember POPLYFE from season six? Well now they have split up. Dylan (keyboard), Jaden (bass guitar), and Ali-Khan (turntables) remain in the band while Kehlani (vocals), Dillon (guitar), and Denzel (drums) havefromed a new band called CONTRABAND.

Do you believe CONTRABAND will have more success than POPLYFE?

Do you believe POPLYFE will have more success because their name is known more?

Do you believe POPLYFE and CONTRABAND may come back together to become the old POPLYFE?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JM5000

[2]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 7

Tough call...Though I can't help but wonder if either of them will perform on the show as a guest this season...

My argument would be that Contraband has more potential because it has the members who were arguably the ones who stood out the most in the old band...Specifically Kehlani, the only member who could sing.

modernfamily120

[3]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 20

JM5000 wrote:

Tough call...Though I can't help but wonder if either of them will perform on the show as a guest this season...

My argument would be that Contraband has more potential because it has the members who were arguably the ones who stood out the most in the old band...Specifically Kehlani, the only member who could sing.

I agree. Of the three real stars in POPLYFE, two of them are in CONTRABAND now.