America's Got Talent Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Season 7

JM5000

[81]Aug 21, 2012
    • level: 7

Killer1One wrote:

That WildCard show is going to be.... well... wild. If you know what i mean...

And wild it was! Tonight, America faces a great challenge of picking which of twelve acts deserve to take up the last four spots in the semi-finals! With only four acts not meeting full approval of the judges (and no Xs!!!), it's gonna be a tough pick for our voters! So allow me to count down these acts and decide for myself which ones truly qualify for the next round:

12: Horse. NO!!! Just...no, Howard! I don't care if he's physically abusing himself, I'm not paying to see this in Vegas, and I'm sure the people who don't make up the lowest common denominator will agree! Seriously, just put this Horse down and make some glue (like what his sack is probably filled with by now)...

11: Cristin Sandu. I feel really bad for this guy...The thing is, even if he DID succeed this time, I just don't think this works as a Vegas show; There's just no more range to this than Professor Splash or David Smith, but at least those guys succeeded at their stunts...It's a hard blow screwing up twice in a row, and I feel for him, but we're gonna have to let him go to make room for more promising acts...

10: Jake Wesley Rogers. Very mediocre...He's pretty good when he hits the higher notes, but mostly, very mediocre...

9: Sebastien "El Charro De Oro". I know he's a kid, but a judge with common sense would tell him that he's not gonna stand a chance in this game when his voice goes flat with the lower notes (too bad our judges aren't always so sensible)...I've seen his limit, he should go home now, spend more time with his brothers, and come back after he's mastered his voice completely (which at his age should be after puberty)...

8: Todd Oliver. Another act I generally don't like, I feel I should go a little easier on this guy. The material was better this time around...But the way the dog looked at him after the act was over told me what he was REALLY saying: "Why are you doing this to me!?" I just don't think it's that funny, we already have two comedians in the semi-finals and one other dog act (and a parrot act)...Overall, not one I'm rooting for...

7: All That! Sharon liked it AS MUCH as the last one...Well, in this game, it's all about making your act better and better, and these guys didn't do much that we didn't see last time...I mean, yeah, the leader took his shirt off, but that was about it, along with the silhouettes in the background. It's pretty sad when the biggest build-up is for someone to take his shirt off, since Sharon wasn't gonna be pleased if he didn't...But anyway, decent act, not worth putting through though...

6: Lindsey Norton. Now we get to the tough part, where the acts get good...Lindsey had some very graceful moves and once more was very enjoyable. My only criticism that keeps her out of the Top 5 is that the choreography wasn't perfect...Nonetheless, she has my vote, since I still think she's the best solo dancer of the season...

5: Bandbaz Brothers. Now we get to the REALLY tough part, which is comparing the three danger acts that all delivered! I decided to put these guys in the bottom spot, because their trick was VERY quick and a tad clumsy...Don't get me wrong, the payoff was solid, but you can tell that they were a few seconds late to the "letting go" part judging by the music cue. We also have to consider that one of them is close to being a senior citizen, which might make the overall act a real challenge to hold up (no pun intended) throughout the game, let alone in Vegas. I'm still willing to put them through, but compared to the other danger acts, and also Donovan and Rebecca, they're not the best...But either way, I'm glad Sharon brought them back...

4: Spencer Horsman. MUCH better than the last performance! This one was plenty intense and brought back what made him great to begin with! He's been my favorite danger act throughout the game, but I must admit, the daredevil of the night was...

3: Ben Blaque. VERY intense, especially the moment of suspenseful silence right before he shot his arrow! The chain reaction was cool, and the fact that he wore a veil with nothing but a bell to indicate where to shoot, REALLY made this work! I'm not sure how he'll do in the long-run, but for tonight, I think he's go to go...William Tell, eat your heart out!

2: Jarrett & Raja. Now THIS is what I'm talking about! I'm very glad they decided to take this game seriously tonight! I just hope they keep up this dedication if they move on (which I really hope they do). They do have two rivals in the magic category, the mind reader and the dancing handkerchief guy, but as far as magic acts go this season, these guys are the best (although I will admit, Hawley Magic probably could have done something great as well, but these guys are more unique anyway)...

1: Andrew De Leon. Howie has made a potentially dangerous decision bringing this guy back, because up until now, the only real singing threat in this game was Tim Hockenberry...The tide has shifted...Nonetheless, I'm not sure if the judges are gonna allow Andrew to win...Still, he's the best singer in the game, and I'd say that if a singer is to win once again this season, it's him...

Overall, I'm not quite sure if this was necessarily the best night of the season; I kinda liked Week 4 better, especially since it had William Close and Olate Dogs...Still, it was a very strong night, and I hope the acts I'm rooting for make it...

My Votes: 20 for Jarrett and Raja, 20 for Lindsey Norton, 5 for Spencer Horsman, 5 for Bandbaz Brothers, 5 for Ben Blaque and 2 for Andrew De Leon...Needless to say, it wasn't an easy decision...

How America will probably vote: VERY tough call, but I think we can guarantee that Andrew is going through. Blaque seems to have it locked...The other danger acts are a possibility, specifically Horsman. I really hope Jarrett and Raja make the Top 3, and Lindsey Norton is one of the judges' picks...I guess I wouldn't count out any of the other acts either, so...yeah...It's a tough call...

See you guys tomorrow where we get to hear "Call Me Maybe" for the bajillionth time!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Killer1One

[83]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 12
    12- Andrew De Leon: They should not have brought back Andrew, i think there is a chance the general public does not want a singer to win but if this turns out to be false we have the winner there, which is very very very sad.
    11- Horse: Howard tried to push Horse on the public at the end but he has no shot. Jackass is a famous thing but this is not the audience for this.
    10- Jake Wesley Rogers: He is not very good. He has no shot.
    09- Sebastien "El Charro De Oro": Adorable, but being adorable is not a talent. He should go home.
    08- Cristin Sandu: Truly he is a one trick pony. But that is one hell of a trick. HOnestly, i was on the edge of my seat watching those rounded things moving around and thinking: How can this guy balance over this things. Unfortunately he ultimately fell.
    07- Lindsey Norton: She is good, but she is... REPETITIVE. She flips and flips and flips, she does a frontal flip, she does a back flip, she moves around, rinse and repeat.
    06- All That!: They are a bunch of less bubbly Lindsey Nortons, Very good, but they are out of tricks. Its over for them.
    05- Bandbaz Brothers: I was amazed at the trick, i also was amazed at how quick the act ended.

My top 4 picks:

04- Todd Oliver: Well is not that i like this guy that much, but heck at least he is not the same thing over and over and he had some decent material this time around. However i do think he should be glad that he had to last only 90 seconds.
    03- Spencer Horsman: He did a good job. The execution was not perfect at the beginning (He was already trying to escape when we first saw him, we should have a moment to look at the guy completely trapped, etc) but at the end you could feel the tension, so it was a good act.
    02- Jarrett & Raja: You just got redeemed. Very good trick. Nice execution, they are back in the game. And i hope they stay until the end. With only 2 performances left they should go all out, and bring the biggest tricks they have.
    01- Ben Blaque: You wanted variety in his act? You got it. The fact that a person can shoot an arrow to a little target based only on the sound of a bell is quite impressive. But then again this guy has always been impressive, shooting sheets of paper sideways, and lined up little ropes. He has the skill necessary, he just needs to be imaginative that is all.

I just want Ben Blaque, Jarret and Raja and Spencer in the finals, i don't really care about the 4th act.

modernfamily120

[84]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 20

12. Horse

It was, as always, completely idiotic. Also, this was his worst performance yet. (I would have buzzed this act, if I was a judge)

11. Cristin Sandu

I hoped this would be a Kinetic King moment. I'm afraid, it was not. It was amazing, and then he fell. (I would have buzzed this act, if I was a judge)

10. Sebastian

He was annoying. What happened to the old Sebastian? (I would have buzzed this act, if I was a judge)

9. Spencer Horseman

I have two big issues with this performance: it was not as intense as it was with the timer in the backround, the music ended almost 10 seconds before he did.

8. Bandbaz Brothers

Wow. Parts of it were slow, and it seemed quick, but still, wow.

7. All That!

It was impressive.

6. Jake Wesley Rogers

Energetic performance with great vocals.

5. Jarret & Raja

Crazy and amazing. Doesn't quite make the Top 4 though. But it was quite a shock.

4. Todd Oliver

He came with great new jokes. Surprisingly, somehow, he made my Top 4.

3. Ben Blaque

Now we get to the GREAT acts. There was a lot of suspense.

2. Lindsey Norton

Now we get to the SPECTACULAR acts. I could not stop writing notes about how great this performance was!

1. Andrew De Leon

If one singer deserves to win AGT, it is Andrew. While with Lindsey I couldn't stop writing notes, with Andrew, I was speechless. Wow.

Now who will America choose? Andrew, Lindsey, and Ben I think. Who will be number four? I don't know. I'm gonna go with All That!

JM5000

[85]Aug 22, 2012

I'll try not to let my bias get the best of me, since I can see that all three of the regular contributors in this forum have very different opinions on which acts were the best last night...But me personally, I think America screwed up big time tonight! Out of all four acts that made it through, only one of them truly deserved the spot in the semi-finals, and he was the obvious, predictable choice to begin with...And I won't argue with Killer that he WILL win if our judges don't watch it...What's more, while I found there to be good enough space for one more singer, one too many made it through. And to top it all off, our judges had the generosity of bringing back FOUR DANGER ACTS (five if you include Horse), and three of them all earned a spot in the semi-finals. Howard even went so far as to flat-out say that he is sick of singers and basically that danger acts are underappreciated. And what does America do? It sends home EVERY LAST ONE OF OUR DANGER ACTS! All in favor of a kid who can't hit the mid-range notes (and picks the worst songs to accommodate that), a mediocre ventriloquist (who actually makes one too many pet acts AND comedy acts) and a clog-dancing group who's kinda good, but is clearly winning votes based on their physiques (and clearly didn't deserve it compared to some of the acts that were sent home tonight). Complete with two guest performances that pretty much made me want to gag myself, this was easily one of the worst results shows ever!

It seems that the better the talent in one show, the worse the outcome, because America has so many choices that they just resort to picking the acts that appeal to their general demographic (which is made up of old ladies and teenage girls). Hence, great acts are sent home for the sake of most of the singing acts and some of the more cutesy acts...

I really hope that our judges, who clearly want to keep a singer from winning this season, take this lesson to heart and know who to buzz in the next round. Sebastien for instance, Howard just didn't make it clear enough that he should be sent home, even though you could tell that he tried. For an act like this, if Howard wants him out, he needs to REALLY criticize him, buzz him even, and explain in great detail why he's not good enough for the Top 10. Light criticism didn't stop mediocre child singers from moving forward before...Had our judges the courage to give some brutally honest criticism to certain kids in earlier seasons, we would not have had the two merely-decent sisters with the terminal illness make the Top 10, or the sibling trio where only one of them could sing, and even she was merely okay. The judges need to realize that they just can't give all their trust to the American voters to hand victory over to the act that truly deserved it. They need to really push America to vote for the more interesting acts! Most of all, they should NOT, under any circumstances, underestimate America's ability to get it wrong...

Needless to say by now, there will be no future analysis for the acts that made it tonight. Instead, I will look at the acts in the semi-finals, which begin next week!

Here is how I rank my support for next week's acts:

12.Sebastian "El Charro de Oro"

11.Bria Kelly

10.Edon

9.Eric Dittelman

8.Todd Oliver

7.Joe Castillo

6.Turf

5.The Scott Brothers

4.Academy of Villains

3.Donovan & Rebecca

2.Tom Cotter

1.William Close

And here is how I rank my support for the week after that:

12.Tim Hockenberry

11.All Wheel Sports

10.All That!

9.Jacob Williams

8.The Magic of Puck

7.Shanice and Maurice Hayes

6.Clint Carvahlo and his Extreme Parrots

5.David Garibaldi and his CMYKS

4.Andrew de Leon

3.The Untouchables

2.Lightwire Theater

1.Olate Dogs

I am really hoping that by the Top 10, the amount of singing acts is reduced to no more than 2 1/2; The only three I feel I ought to accept in the Top 10 are Andrew, the Hayes and anyone associated with Close. If the judges REALLY want a non-singer to win this season, it is highly recommended that they do what they can to eliminate everyone else in the singing category in the next round, and once the finals roll around, do the same to the last few, though again, maybe let Close win this.

But in the end, the biggest deciding factor is always how the act overall does...That said, I will see you all next week!

Edited on 08/22/2012 9:57pm

Killer1One

[86]Aug 23, 2012

There is no words to describe WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED last night.

I am speechless. You are right JM, the audience's ability to get it wrong should not be underestimated under any circumstance. And yes America did screw up.

The results were INSANE, and not the good kind of insane:

1- Sebastian: Really? REALLY? You put a kid who can't sing any note on the middle tones against a guy who shot an arrow to himself, blindfolded, guided by the sound of a bell, and you pick the kid as the best? I can't do this right now. Let me just drop this one and go on.

2- All That: I dont even know what to tell you. They are good but, what are they going to do? The answer to that is... THE SAME THING. They have failed to introduce variety into their act so far. And vs Jaret and Raja.... lets not even go there....

3- Andrew de Leon: The future winner of this year america's got talent. Not that he is not talented but hey, i would have loved for a singer to lose for once, there goes the only chance we had. A Miracle is required to stop this guy from winning.

4- Todd Oliver: Ah my interchangeable choice we meet again. I am not mad you are there but you were the worse of my 4 picks.

Horribly horrendous results show for me. I was like: WHAT THE...? each time.

JM5000

[87]Aug 23, 2012

Having some time to cool my head and think about things, maybe these results were for the best...I mean, think about it, if ALL THOSE REALLY COOL ACTS made it through, the decision of who really stands out would be a lot more difficult.

But thanks to all the easy-off acts that have advanced, the judges and producers might know who exactly to push for the Top 10, so long as the acts themselves don't make horrible decisions in the next round.

Based on the line-ups for the next two weeks, here's who I think should be pushed for the Top 10:

Academy of Villains

Andrew De Leon

Donovan & Rebecca

Lightwire Theatre

Olate Dogs

The Magic of Puck/David Garibaldi and his CMYKs

The Untouchables

Tom Cotter

Turf/The Scott Brothers

William Close

As for Andrew winning, I think the judges can prevent that as long as they know what to say. For the next round, I think he can serve as a good enough weapon to knock out Tim Hockenberry. (Tim Hockenberry could be criticised that night for not having enough to expand his act or something...Or maybe he'll do himself in by singing another mediocre pop song...) I like Andrew enough that I feel that he should make the Top 10...But then the judges should give him some constructive criticism that he could use more time to mature before he is officially ready to have a show. (One thing I notice about him is that his voice can crack a bit at times...) With him out of the way, maybe the win will go to someone different, like William Close, Olate Dogs or Lightwire Theatre...As long as the winner isn't a singer, I'm cool with it...

I'm going to put my trust into the judges that they will do everything in their power to keep a singer from winning...

Like_Clockwork

[88]Aug 25, 2012
    • level: 3
    Acts I was amazed by: N/A

Acts I loved: Todd Oliver

Acts I liked: Bandbaz Brothers, Ben Blaque

Acts that went by me: Jarrett & Raja, Sebastien "El Charro De Oro", Spencer Horsman

Acts I did not like: Andrew De Leon (If he or Turf wins, I'm done with this show), Jake Wesley Rogers

Acts I switched the channel over: All That!, Horse (If it wasn't for the all hell released of the Youtube acts this season, this would be the worst act I've ever seen), Lindsey Norton

Misc: Cristin Sandu (I felt bad and it's probably just the tension of being in front of an audience. Regardless, I fail to see how this would be headlining regardless of if he succeeded)

JM5000

[89]Aug 26, 2012

Like_Clockwork wrote:
    Horse (If it wasn't for the all hell released of the Youtube acts this season, this would be the worst act I've ever seen)

Let's not forget about Big Barry...Ridiculous and idiotic as Horse, Eric Buss and Romeo Dance Cheetah might have been, at least there was a tiny spark of amusement in their acts...Barry on the other hand had nothing going for him except his character...VERY glad they at least didn't bring HIM back...

PS, My mistake in listing Sebastien as performing in the next episode and Andrew performing the week after; It's actually the other way around...I feel this may complicate matters further...

I can't help but fear that while the judges are fighting for a non-singer to win, the producers are still doing everything in their power to keep up the tradition so that they could rake in more profits on "compelling" stories being drawn full-circle...I guess they don't care about the slow and painful death this show is starting to suffer...

But one thing's for sure, if BOTH Tim Hockenberry AND Andrew De Leon make it through to the Top 10, then our non-singers are in trouble...

Like_Clockwork

[90]Aug 26, 2012
    JM5000 wrote:

But one thing's for sure, if BOTH Tim Hockenberry AND Andrew De Leon make it through to the Top 10, then our non-singers are in trouble...

As I stated before, the show is really milking Turf throughout this whole season so add him to the other two and that's triple trouble. Turf might be a "dancer" and not a singer, but his act displays absolutely nothing of Vegas value. It's one of those acts found on the streets of Vegas with a cardboard box on the right with "change" crudely written. When I'm paraphrasing dancer here I mean contorting. It's not talent, it's a display of hypermobility.

I think we can agree this show is about a popularity contest since season 4. The season with Michael Grimm really grinded my teeth by beating two Vegas quality acts (Poppycock and Fighting Gravity), hell, even Jackie Evancho was far superior to him. The only reason I still watch this because of acts like William Close's, but this is the show's last shot.

Killer1One

[91]Aug 26, 2012

We can only hope that, for once, everything comes out alright. I personally think that with Andrew alone out, the show would balance itself pretty well.

modernfamily120

[92]Aug 26, 2012

MY PERDICTIONS FOR THE REST OF AGT 2012

Semi-finals Week 1

Advanced: Andrew De Leon, Tom Cotter, Turf, William Close

Judges must decide between Edon and Acadamy of Villains. Howard votes Acadamy of Villains. Howie votes Edon. Sharon votes Acadamy of Villains.

Semi-finals Week 2

Advanced: David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, Lightwire Theatre, Olate Dogs, Tim Hockenberry

Judges must decide between All That! and The Untouchables. Howard votes The Untouchables. Sharon votes All That!. Howie votes The Untouchables.

Top 10

Advanced: Andrew De Leon, Tim Hockenberry, Turf, William Close

Finals

Fourth Place: William Close

Third Place: Tim Hockenberry

Second Place: Turf

Winner: Andrew De Leon

modernfamily120

[93]Aug 26, 2012

What do I want to happen in the next 4 weeks?

Semi-final 1

Advanced: Academy of Villains, Andrew De Leon, Donovan & Rebecca, Joe Castillo

Judges choose Tom Cotter over William Close (which would NEVER happen)

Semi-final 2

Advanced: All Wheel Sports, David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, Jacob Williams, Olate Dogs

Judges choose Lightwire Theatre over The Untouchables (maybe. it is hard for me to decide between the two)

Top 10

Now we are left with 5 OUTSTANDING acts and 4 spots. Hmm...

Academy of Villains, Andrew De Leon, David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, Olate Dogs

Sorry Donovan & Rebecca!

Final

4th place: Olate Dogs

3rd place: Andrew De Leon

2nd place: Academy of Villains

Winner: David Garibaldi and his CMYKs

Now if only things worked that way...

modernfamily120

[94]Aug 27, 2012

Turns out there is only three weeks left of AGT. So either after semi-finals is a Top 10 Finale or a smaller finale of a top 8 or 6 or something. Hmm...

modernfamily120

[95]Aug 27, 2012

It's official. The Top 10 and Top 4 are no longer and instead we have the top 6! That's right, only THREE acts will make it through this week and next.

JM5000

[96]Aug 27, 2012

I'm not sure whether that makes the situation better or worse, but anyway, here's how I see the last three weeks...

Week 1: William Close, Andrew De Leon and either Turf or Tom Cotter (I'll go with Tom Cotter since I think at least one of our three comedians should make it through, and he's definitely the best).

Week 2: Lightwire Theatre, Olate Dogs and The Untouchables (perhaps with Hockenberry losing the Judges' Choice).

Finals: Ranked as follows...

6: Tom Cotter

5: The Untouchables

4: Lightwire Theatre

3: Andrew De Leon

2: Olate Dogs

1: William Close

But again, it all depends on how everyone does in the next round. Overall, this hasn't been a very good season, but maybe a satisfying enough result can bring better hope to next season...However, if Tim or Andrew win, then consider this show on its deathbed...

modernfamily120

[97]Aug 28, 2012

I say of tonight's acts it will be Andrew DeLeon, Turf, and William Close.

Of next week's acts, Lightwire Theatre, Olate Dogs Tim Hockenberry.

6th place: Lightwire Theatre

5th: Olate Dogs

4th: William Close

3rd: Tim Hockenberry

Runner-up: Turf

Winner: Andrew De Leon

From tonight's acts, I want Acadamy of Vilains, Andrew De Leon, Donovan & Rebecca

From next week's, I want All Wheel Sports, David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, Olate Dogs

6th: All Wheel Sports

5th: Donovan & Rebecca

4th: Olate Dogs

3rd: Andrew De Leon

Runner-up: Academy of Villains

Winner: David Garibaldi and his CMYKs

Like_Clockwork

[98]Aug 28, 2012

Loved:

William Close

Liked:

Todd Oliver

The Scott Brothers

Tom Cotter

Academy of Villains (I thought I was going to hate them, but they're pretty amusing)

Indifference/Conflicted:

Donovan & Rebecca

Eric Dittleman

Joe Castillo

Don't Like:

Andrew DeLeon

Edon

Turf

Bria Kelly

Top 3 Predictions:

Academy of Villains

William Close

Tom Cotter or Turf

Edited on 08/28/2012 7:30pm

JM5000

[99]Aug 29, 2012

Tonight was...interesting. We definitely got a colorful collection of acts, and to be fair, none of them were bad for what they were...Nonetheless, some were definitely better than others, and a lot of the acts, for me, were kind of a mixed bag...Oh yeah, and then there was that HOUR-LONG INTERRUPTION just for some Mitt Romney campaign rally...Biggest waste of an hour of my life!

Anyway, let's get to the acts:

12: Todd Oliver. Now I liked the talkshow setup, and I got a chuckle from the "Big Ben and Royal Jewels" joke...But for the most part, it's pretty much the same routine we saw last week: Todd asks Irving a question, to which Irving responds with one of his "quirky" dog jokes...On the surface, they're doing what they can to be topical, but underneath it all, they're just milking every excuse possible for "dog poo" jokes. I know the voters love dogs, but I find it hypocritical when they vote for an act that forces a dog to wear a dummy mouth and have its master talk through it.

11: Dittelman. It's impressive until you really think about it...Dittelman's talent is knowing the average human being's basic mental impulses. He knows how to set up the markers so that Howard would use them in a specific order, and he knows which shape the viewer would choose. That was the key to this act. The thing about good magic acts on this show is that even if you know how it's done, it's still enjoyable to watch. Once you look past the question of how he did it, all you're watching is Howard Stern coloring in his self-portrait (and he's definitely no artist like Joe Castillo, who I'll get to in a bit). Now I know what you're all thinking (seriously): Why am I being so dismissive on this act and insisting that no one else should like it? I'm not. Dittelman's act has a crowd, and even through all my guesses on how he likely did his tricks (which are likely incorrect mostly), he still made it to the semi-finals...But why see this on a big Vegas stage when you could see someone else do it for free on the streets?

10: Joe Castillo. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who supports the beret look. There's no doubt that Joe has a very special kind of talent. That being said, I still feel that it should be a special presentation at the Museum of Modern Art rather than a big show in Vegas. Granted, I liked the shift between the bird and the holding hands, and the last image, even though I had no idea what it was, was well-drawn. But the problem with this act is that in the end, it's just the same old cheesy attempt at creating a message from his hippie-like ideologies...

9: Donovan & Rebecca. I feel bad putting these two so low on the list, because they've been a favorite of mine...But I honestly wasn't very engaged in this performance. Aside from the cool setup, it was basically the same stuff we saw in the last round, only less of a spectacle. I get it, Rebecca is very strong...But I would have liked to see something bigger this time. I liked how in each round, they brought something different; This time, it was just more aerial stunts. The noose thing was kinda impressive, but aside from that, I actually found it a little boring...

8: The Scott Brothers. Now I REALLY liked the setup; The stage was cool, the robotic make-up was cool...It just seemed like the next logical step after the last round which while I found their previous performance very enjoyable, it was still missing a bigger stage setting. The moves were nice this time around, but just not as memorable. Sorry to say, I don't think they will be progressing.

7: Academy of Villains: I think that the injury of one of their members has cut a lot of potential out of this performance. The moves, while still impressive, were sloppy. It's a real shame, because this truly looked like a promising performance, but again, without one of their members, the rushed structure of the act showed...Also, I don't get why they closed the show when William Close clearly had a performance worthy of a closing act...In fact, this actually seemed like a good enough act to OPEN the show...

People, I am tired as all hell, so I'm gonna do what AGT did tonight: I'm gonna take a break halfway through and come back later. In other words, I'm going to bed...Be back in the morning or so to finish this list...

exploretalent

[100]Aug 29, 2012
    • level: 1
    = ) . . your post is too long =P