America's Got Talent

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Jun 21, 2006 In Season

danmod

America's Got Talent Fan Reviews (466)

6.6
  • Just another fan review of AGT

I need to write and express feelings about Mel B. She is certainly not good with AMG. She is to loud, rude and actually not a smart judge. She is to loose with her body and arms waving, and nothing comes good from her. And then there is Tyra, she is an insult also to the show. Tyra thinks she is to beautiful to be a good host, certainly cares more about herself and the camera than the people auditioning. Come on, there has to be better judges and a host for this show. Please start looking. These 2 ladies sure put a hurt on the show.
  • Really AMERICAS Got Talent?????

2.5
    So the show is called AMERICAS Got Talent, Why are there contestants on there that are not from HERE, AMERICA???? PLEASE STOP the SOB STORIES, we the viewers watch TV to escape our problems, to forget about them for a while. What makes you THINK we want to HEAR about their problems??? STOP IT. It takes up too much time up, serves NO PURPOSE.. GET RID OF TYRA, all of the great stars out there & you pick someone with NO people appeal. She is SOOO LOUD. HEIDI WOULD BE SOOOO GOOOOD!!!! EVEN HOWWIE, what is wrong with someone like them????? BUT PLEASE STOP THE PITTY PARTY!!!! AND YES Mel B & her SCREAMMMMIng is SOOOO Annyoing!!!
  • Tyra banks

I can't watch anymore. Tyra needs to come down 10 pegs. She is not all that. Her sexual comments and swearing. Is she drunk or stoned. She acts like a 5 yr old. I hate her. I love show but she had to Go go go please. Hate her now. Ugggg no fun to watch any more
  • Please exit Tyra Banks!!!

4.5
    If Banks is back next year, I will not be!!! I will refuse to watch. Show could have a rating of 6.5 but banks drops it to a 4.5
  • Tyra has got to go

AGT is me and my husbands favorite show. We look forward to each season and record every episode sometimes re-watching some of our favorite performances multiple times. However, Tyra is ruining the show. She is so arrogant and annoying to watch and listen to. Nick was hilarious and there is no comparison at all between the two's abilities as a host. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE replace Tyra.

I agree with many of the reviews--the sob stories need to stop. This show is about talent, not what hardships people have suffered.
  • Need a new host

I think Tyra is a horrible host, probably the worst on tv. I had no idea she had a degree in psychology, she is fake and too over dramatic. She makes me not want to watch this show again.
  • It's not about you Tyra

This is Amaerica's Got Talent not a special about Tyra. She needs to back off and spot light the great talent that appears on the show. Get someone who knows and understands their job description
  • Tyra Banks!!

I just spent 20 minutes signing up for this website just so I could write this review.. It has gotten to the point to where I just wish this season would hurry up and end because of Tyra, and I hate that.

I have been watching this show since day one and I never will stop because it is an absolutely incredible show but she is absolutely single handedly destroying it!

She is so awkward on stage and always acts like she is on America's next top model. This is NOT America's next top model it's America's got talent.

Please, please bring Nick back and if not, just not her. I'm honestly not trying to be mean but it is genuinely cringeworthy to watch.
  • nothing clever

2.5
    Your introductions to contestants is awful. Its almost like you are promoting certain ones to win. I especially disliked the intro to the singer who adopted some children. He has always been at the bottom of my list for winning as he is not a good singer. The violinist is also at the bottom. It is true that he has a good personality, but he is not a great violin player. I am truly sorry that he has a numbness in his hands, but that doesn't make him great. You need to have a more level playing field for your contestants.
  • Too many singers and musicians

What I used to love about AGT was that there were so many non musical/singing acts. Now that seems to be all there is. There are so many other singing competition shows that they can be on. Keep AGT with everything else. I can't believe some good acts were sent home to keep singers. AGT was started as a show of a variety of different acts. I hope next season returns to a variety show. Also, stop it with all of the sad stories. I want them to be judged on raw talent. It seems that all of the golden buzzers were used on sad stories. And finally stop turning the cameras to the judges during the performances. I miss half of the performances because the cameras turn to the judges. Please stop it.
  • Lost Respect With This Show.

How in the heck you tell a story about a singer who hasn't sang for awhile, Glennis Grace, and then I find out she is touring America in 2018 and 2019. And she has been performing in other countries for the last 15 years. What a joke and a disgrace. She is a professional singer and that was not fair to all the contestants. And in fact she made the final and took a spot away from a real Amateur act like Angel City Chorale. Who also had a wonderful story, and probably the best choir I ever heard from a bunch of regular people all across this land. SHAME ON YOU AGT !!!
  • Tyra Banks is ruining the show!!!!

Tyra Banks has got to be one of the most annoying hostsit has ever been my displeasure to watch. It is miserable suffering through her to get to the real talent. AGT would be well advised to let her go.
  • Hit the Road Mel B and Tyra!

My husband and I have watched AGT from the very beginning, and it was one of our favorite shows until Tyra came on the show, and Mel B has annoyed us from the first word she ever spoke on the show. Her loud mouth and hand gestures are most annoying! Mel B and Tyra both need to go or there will be a couple of fans not watching this show anymore. Be gone Mel B and Tyra!!!!!
  • Tyra must go1

I've enjoyed the show for a long time. Competitive talent and the judges are very good BUT I cannot take anymore of Tyra. She looks and acts vulgar and tries to steal the show. A horrible speaker who never seems to know what to say. If shes on next season, I wont watch. She destroys a decent show!
  • Seriously???On 9/11?????!!!!!!!

Da Republik's intro was in TERRIBLE taste. Absolutely inexcusable that on the 17th anniversary of 9/11 this group has an intro showing some kind of explosive th8ng is coming in the air. Their performance was mediocre, as well. Did no one with AGT production consider this???????????????
  • Tyra needs to go!

;Tyra is annoying not only to me but my husband, 18yr old and 14yr old. We like watching AGT but none of us can stand listening to her talk, I guess it's giving us something to talk about. We just spend the night complaining about her and aren't enjoying the talent, but for real if she's on next season you won't be on our TV. 2017;... I wrote the first part last year and we as a family are standing strong by NOT watching this season. I did try but just can't do it! Tyra makes me want to throw up just listening to her and seeing her. She is an idiot and has sank this show. 2018
  • TYRA BANKS!!!

Not to be rude, but Tyra Banks needs to go. She is a great and brilliant person, but her stage skills are not tv worthy.
  • Categories

Each year the talent seems to get better and the show has wonderful stage settings! Simon has become more human now that he has a son of his own and it is nice to see. I am not sure if Tyra brings anything to the show though, sorry Tyra. I would like to suggest something to you. So much talent every year, would you consider having two winning categories? One for large group acts and one for single/vocal My family loves your show. Thank you.
  • AGT has gotten cheesy and boring

2.5
    I've watched AGT every season since it began I even went to a live show in Hollywood but this season I can't hardly watch a entire show. The sob stories are for soap operas not a talent show it's corny and boring. May the best sob story win! It's become the World's got talent! Not even the Judges are from America. Since when is spitting water into each others mouths considered talent or the two asian guys making noise with their ugly bodies and the Sacred Briana. These were all disgusting acts and should have never been on AGT. Mel B has got to go she is loud, rude, makes stupid remarks and always waving her arms. She constantly interupts other judges or argues with them. Does she really think she knows "it all" because of that ridiculous Spice Girls singing group she was in? They sucked! Tyra Banks is not a good emcee. This is not a show for showing boobs like Tyra and Mel B do. They act like school girls and it's getting real sickening. I could not believe it when the judges voted for Voices of Hope over DuoTranscend. C'mon the Voices of Hope is nothing but a childrens choir who did not even come close to the talent of DuoTranscend. AGT has gone downhill and it's not that the show it use to be. I know it doesn't matter if I don't continue to watch it but it's gonna lose ratings at this rate.
  • Mel B and Tyra Must Go!!!

Mel B must go next season! I am sick of her waving her arms and hands all the time to show off her extravagant nails and all of her bling, and not to mention her loud laughing, screaming and hitting on Simon and Howie like a young schoolgirl. Her choice of wardrobe is ridiculous too--showing her boobs all the time and wearing micro-mini skirts. It is supposed to be a family show! Her accent is very annoying, as well, and I feel she puts a lot of that on. She is really a show-off; and I hope she is replaced next season. After watching tonight's show, 9/05, I have to reinforce again how much I dislike Mel and Tyra, as well. All of Tyra's silly and cutesy voice inflections and speech patterns get old real make her hard to understand!! A poor, poor announcer!! I love the show, so please, please replace these two attention seekers next season.
  • Get rid of TYRA

5.5
    I just can't tolerate watching Tyra and her stupid animated mockery of people! I DVR the show just so I can fast fwd her. She is insulting to most people's IQ.
  • Get Mel B Out

We Love the show but Mel B ruins this show, can't stand her interrupting each show with her stupidity & mouth! Please replace her, you are losing fans. I know many who agree. Stupid remarks and infuriates us fans of the show. Very rude& disrespectful! Besides Simon, get new judges, we need new change!
  • Tyra & Back/ Sob Stories need to go! PLEASE!

We have always loved this show. Always look forward to a new season. We like the different acts however, there are more sob stories, judge comments and commercials than acts now! The show would only be about 30 minutes long without all the garbage! Which by the way I'd perfer over all the crap! All we want to see are the acts. What does the anyones back story have to do with their "talent"? We have all been down or alone! Mel B is given to much talk time. I use to like her but she is becoming annoying. Tyra is awkward! We fight to stay interested when she is on the mic! She is always trying to hug everyone, doing weird things on stage and fake as hell. This is NOT the job for her! It feels to forced. You can feel she isn't comfortable. PLEASE FIX! We like THIS SHOW BUT NOT LIKE THIS! We miss Nick C.
  • Tyra is obnoxious!!!!

I can't stand to watch Tyra. She ruins the show for me. She is so fake. She tries too hard to be nice, endearing and sexy. Get rid of her please.
  • Pkease Please Get Rid Of Tyra!!!!

This is such a great show and Nick Cannon used to be amazing!!! I DREAD putting the show on now only because I CANNOT STAND LISTENING TO TYRA!!! THE WAY SHE ACTS THE WAY SHE TALKS THE THINGS SHE SAYS AND OMG HOW HORRIBLE SHE LOOKS!!!! There are so many times SHE LOOKS LUKE OUT OF A HORROR MOVIE!!! Omg what did she do to herself??? Her dress tonighr is horrifyimg and she ALWAYS LOOKS HORRIBLE!!! Who does her hair and makeup??? That hair is HORRIBLE! Please AGT Im begging you to get rid of her!!! There MUST BE SOMEONE SUITED BETTER FOR THIS JOB! Please find someone like Nick or BRING HIM BACK!!!!
  • Banks has to be replaced

I almost don't watch the show because Tyra Banks is on it. She is not doing you any service. Get rid of her and get somebody who is not so self-absorbed
  • Not a runway!

1.5
    PLEASE replace Tyra Banks as the host! She walks out on the stage like it is a runway! And what are the short clipped one word at a time sentences? She is arrogant and her comments are very inappropriate! She is beautiful but her beauty is not enough and her work on AGT is horrible. PLEASE replace her!
  • Why the bad ratings?

So this show is fun to watch although here are some common things people point out.

1. The sob stories I agree - cut the sob stories though that may seem strange if you are just asked to perform, the judges would at least want to know how you got into the talent, if only the judges could separate the sob stories from the people without sob stories since (fortunately) most people don't have sob stories to tell on AGT , this is the biggest thing that ruins americas got talent

2. The Singers (and dancers), I agree, I wish there would be a strict no singing rule, there are way too many singers and they should all go to the voice or American Idol (or World of Dance)

3. Tyra: so I never watched AGT with Nick but I really don't mind her. It is good she interacts with the audience though I seem to be the only one who does not thing she is horrible

4. the wardrobes (specifically Mel B and Tyra wearing oufits that show their boobs a lot) so I think either you should raise this shows rating to PG-13 or have them dress in cloths that cover yourself up like Heidi does

5. The kids - sure go ahead and make a separate show, this does not bother me quite as much as the sob stories since the kids are cute but a separate show would be better

6. People who do not live in America auditioning: either change the name of this show to "the world's got talent" or only allow people who live in the US and have citizenship to participate. It's not that I don't mind the people who do not live in America, really I don't but this is Americas got talent

7. About Grace VanderWaal: so I didn't watch season 11 (I only started watching season 13) and do not know what other acts she was up against but I do like her songs and singing.

• New host for next season - please!

Please replace Tyra! While I don't always agree with the judges comments or choices, I do not take issue with that. What takes away from the show is the host. I tape the show so I can fast forward through her appearances. Please replace her with someone who doesn't try to make it all about them, has some intelligence, and is not so arrogant.
  • Tyra has to go

I love AGT. . . I however am NOT a fan of Ms. Banks. She sucks! She thinks she is funny and she is really makes no sense. The sad part about the live shows is that you can't edit her, and she REALLY needs to think before she speaks! I have to say that I can only watch part of the show and then have to turn the channel, I can only take her in small doses - the live shows are the worst! I am going to start taping the shows so I can fast forward through her crap. PLEASE AGT I am BEGGING you - get rid of Tyra - there has to be someone out there better than her!!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10