America's Got Talent

modernfamily120

America's Got Talent Fan Reviews page 3 of 7

7.3
  • Mel B. - REALLY???

The Booty guys are your pick? So many other truly talented people got sent home and that's the best you could do for the wild tells me you have NO idea what talent is and therefore should not come back as a judge of talent. Really disappointing. -10 is my true rating but it won't let me go down that far.
  • This show needs to be Cancelled

This show is nothing but a bunch of singers, dancers, and little kids performing. The singers are redundant, the dancers are average, and the kids are cute but need to be in school not a stage. The original acts aren't original, but knock offs from past seasons. For example, Catapult Entertainment is just copying the Silhouettes from last year. At least give us a few seasons between to forget about the Silhouettes before acting like you created this idea! I guess America has run out of talent or these judges just can't find any.
  • My thoughts on AGT

America's Got Talent is a show that showcases the diverse talent in this country. From singing to sword eating to pounding on a fat mans chest. What a lot of people do not understand is the show is looking for an act that can stand alone in a Las Vegas venue. Would you go pay to see such and such? Is this act worth a million dollars? That's the way I approach this show whenever I'm selecting my favorites. So maybe the young girl dance group did a great job. Would you go pay the money to see them? There are many acts that are different and unusual. But in the long run, singers, magic acts, and maybe comedians will make up the 3 going into the final rounds (except for last year with the dog act). For the other acts it's about getting exposure. All of America will have seen them and who knows if some producer is looking for a certain look or act and ends up signing some of the casts off. Take those two rap singers who performed "B-O-O-T-Y". I wouldn't be surprised to hear them on the radio pretty soon.
  • The worst host ever!!

I don't like the host!! The suits he wears are ridiculous!!! I haven't seen fashion like that ever!!! His pants are too narrow and too short!! He really dresses like a clown!! If he was part of the act he will win.....

Respectfully I wish he was a little more serious Ryan Seacrest type.. Sorry
  • Lost respect

It is disgusting to watch America Got Talent. It is a joke. Yes there is talent in America but the judges can't see what is in front of their faces. It is the same when kids compete and they are wonderful but they claim they are too young to put them through. LOL like I say it is a joke. I am not going to watch this any more it is not worth my time
  • Marty Brown

WE WANT: MARTY BROWN - JUST HIM & HIS GUITAR - SINGING HIS OWN SONG.......

• Not as exciting as it used to be!

The wow factor of this show is diminishing. I'm less entertained this year, than previous years. When the dog act won last year, that may have been the tipping point.
  • Season 8 2013

Liked what we could see, however, this season a lot was edited & we missed out on a lot of auditions! Why so much editing!
  • Bummer

Personally, I am not a fan of the way the construct the show. A top sixty should not even be considered let alone aloud- it really distracts from the talent that deserves to be on the show, I mean common some of the acts really shouldn't have even made it past the producers. It's a huge shame. Additionally, with no disrespect or intention to be rude- this show is irrelevant, at least the judges are, to be honest I really don't care what they have to say, they haven't done anything significant in a while, this show could really be something, but I don't see it taking off anytime soon. Also, has anyone heard from the previous winners?! I feel like this show needs some work before season 9
  • I use the show as a screen saveer

It's just so awful. Got it on mute because I enjoy NBC network. The "talent" is really a small pick of sob stories and mediocre talent. The few who do well tend to be professionals who do it for a living. The judges overemphasize the talent, giving credibility to the worst singers that can barely sing but because they have a horrifying backstory, they get put through. They also waste much money dazzling the audience with lights, extra large tv screens. It's over appreciated. I doubt people even realize it's just facade. Try putting the talent in a room without the glitz/glamour, you'll see how boring they are. I can't wait until the show is over and NBC cancels.
  • Booty gets through!!??

So booty singers get through and Milton Patton gets sent home? You've got to be kidding!?
  • It's not about the talent anymore.

I can't make my review about the judges' picks regarding acts, because very talented people get sent home prematurely every year, and everyone's going to have their own opinions there. My big issue is that the show used to be fun, but the format changes over the past two years (especially this year) have slowly been ruining it. Now it's all about the judges. The prerecorded episodes are barely showing the acts (either good or entertainingly bad) anymore, and are now just filled with annoying fluff about the judges. Next year, I may just start with the live shows... the rest is just flashy and obnoxious now.
  • not worth watching

I've been watching this for the last 4 years and I give up. These judges are horrible....

The first bad call was sending Milton Patton away. But then they sent the young girls who sang so well

away too and kept so many awful acts.

I would never pay to see dancers in vegas. .... period.

I actually go to concerts and buy cds.

And now that there are categories to fill, dancers, singers, stunts, that's made it even worse.

If all the talented people are singing, oh well, then put them all on and let them compete. Don't make

me watch more bad acts so you can fill a category.

That's just as bad as affirmative action.

In fact, that's all this show feels like now.

Time for it to go OFF the air.

Another viewer going... going... GONE!!!
  • 17 July 2013 Judges got it wrong.

Sully Dunn and Milton Patton should have never been rejected. They both have far more talent than at least three of the acts that were selected to move on to Radio City Music Hall. I'm very disappointed in the judges decision. Please give these two a chance to go to the finals.
  • No reason to watch if you do not show the acts to engage us to tune in and see what happens next time.

The point to the show is to pick favorites to follow each week and see if they are one-hit-wonders or keep steppin' it up. You have only shown a few seconds of the good acts so we don't know anything about them to care if we see them again. Then you pick the asinine group playing on the belly because Mel said the audience liked them, but didn't put through the creative comic even thought the audience wanted him. Tonight in Vegas Summer 2013, you televised the judges talking to several groups that they are staying or leaving without showing a single act! I've waited a few weeks, but this season just keeps getting worse decisions in editing. AGT used to be my favorite that I talked about a lot with others despite not liking Howard or Howie. Also, This is America - should have American judges and acts!
  • The mini-camo "Italian" dancers

What a bunch of egotistical smart asses. If that's the attitude of the upcoming generation - we're in big trouble. Acting like they are perverted adults in mini bodies... with the pelvic thrusts and the sexual innuendos. Attitude reflects leadership - obviously the parents are living vicariously through these little monsters. A little humility can go a long way - but unfortunately there is NONE in this group. Nothing polite or entertaining about them. I doubt if they will make it through the next round. Or perhaps they will grow up to be like that other immature little s**t who drives a Ferrari and doesn't know the first thing about real life. He was taught that he was even above the law. When they fall from their pedestals... the crash will be heard round the world. And then there's the brit who questioned the original song from the brother and sister act... REALLY??? REALLY??? She sang the all time worst song "Wannabe" and she's questioning this original song that beat anything she's sung hands down. Really.
  • America got talent 6

Can we have female judges from America? One is from UK one is German. Can't stand. Especially too much off time scene given to the judges this season. America got no female judge talents? Why use Heidi and Mel? 6
  • the picking of americans.

How can you allow people that arent even from USA, apply to . its just not right you truly kill the meaning of the show. I stopped watching after this seaions 3rd show..... that have there own version in there country tell them to go home.
  • Best season is 7!

Audiotions r funny with the bad people
  • Final Show

The talent chosen to perform on the final show did not even reach pathetic save the incredible Blue Man Group. The first half of the final has horrible.
  • voting

What is the purpose of voting when the judge's choose a talent at the end of the show!!!!! I think this show SUCKS and I will no longer waste my time watching it. If they think a person that plays with sand is talented then the are out of there minds. I wouldn't waste a penny watching someone play with sand for an hour!!!! Give me a break!!!!
  • Why am I watching this show?

This is a question I ponder during each episode. It's like a horrible car wreck that's being contained by monkeys. I can't look away and can't stop criticizing the horrible judges. I know, I know, just stop watching. It doesn't matter who wins; the winners live show in Vegas or New York wouldn't last after the first five minutes. The winner should get a cash prize and the top ten should get a live show in Vegas or New York. Singers shouldn't be allowed to compete and the judges should start judging the actual talent and not vote them through based on the audience reaction. AND in the finals the fourth talent should be voted by America, not the first three and the last by the judges. You can't rig the show and then call it fair. Stupid!
  • Good stuff Predictions Season 7

#14 The Scott Brothers

#15 Edon

#16 Shanice and Maurice Hayes

#17 All That

After tonight's show my predictions going into the top "16"+.

Comments on the judges:

Howie is far to cheesy

Howard makes the most sense but can be a total @$$.

Sharon seems decent enough

• Great New Judge, Not-So-Great Season

Howard Stern is a welcome addition to America's Got Talent. The show, by design, is a sugarcoated, staged version of "reality," and he brings the real reality to what would otherwise be dry and boring. Sharon spices it up a bit, too, but not on her own. She's lovable and endearing, but Howard's honesty, whether the acts are good or bad, is much needed. There needs to be a bit of a shock value, and he's the perfect man for the job. Now, who's up for replacing Howie? I'm tired of cringing in embarrassment for him every time he speaks.

As for the acts, I'm both impressed and disappointed. While I'm glad that we're not dealing strictly with singers and dancers this season and appreciate the variety, there have really only been a few acts that truly stand out as having raw talent. The judging often doesn't help; whatever their cryptic reasoning for pushing so many of them through who clearly don't deserve it, it frustrates most viewers. It's a good thing we're listening to America's voice now because the talentless will quickly be weeded out, making for fierce competition.

I actually do video reviews of this season's episodes every Monday! Here's Week 9's if you want to see it: http://bit.ly/Nvewrf

Shameless plug, I know! =)
  • howard vs howie???

I vote for howard 100% becuase that guy was awfull he sounded like 2 cats mating seriously howie knows this but hes stubborn and is continueing to fight just for pure fact that hes wrong and he feels stupid howies awsome but really howie thats like putting you in a room with bruno mars and sayen sing ......sharon i love you your great :D
  • The reason people give up ...

Howard Stern was a complete asshole and has no talent himself. What he said to Michael Nejad was SO uncalled for! I was in shock!

And props to him for keeping a smile the whole time.

I hope they read this when I say; I have never heard anything more rude come from someones mouth that could NEVER play 56 instruments let alone MAKE them.

Who else can play a vaccuum cleaner, a shovel, a baseball bat?!

They think they are hot shit because they get paid to sit on their asses.

Fuck them - DON'T GIVE UP MICHAEL
  • Ignorant Howard

This is in response to Howard Stern's comment about talent in Guam. I would think that to be a judge you would need to be knowledgeable prior to making comments instead of being ignorant. First of all he should know that Guam is a US (just to make sure he understands that it means United States) territory so even if the show is aired in Guam it is not meant for only people who lives in Guam but in all the other states and territories of the US which is America. Second if he was actually informative of talents he would know that one of the TOP 3 contestants of If You Think You Can Dance was from GUAM. Third I use to watch his show on TV cause it was amazing of all the DUMB acts he had on his show. I guess some of the non-intelligent acts he had rubbed off on him. So Howard think before you speak (which is what you would have learned in school from your teacher) and maybe it will show why they chose you to be a judge. Piers Morgan may have been very heartless in his comments, but at least he spoke of the act and not a place.
  • Unfortunate Truth

Howard Stern, as controversial as he may be, is a breathe of fresh air. Society demands darker, rawer, non-sugar coated truth. Look at the recent movie trends in box office, everything is going to a darker grittier style because that is what audiences now demand. Howard has had huge success in the media world and that same world is the audience of AGT. While he does go a bit to far at times, most of his comments are the truth and I applaud his ability to tell a kid act that it's not up to par with the rest of the acts and look past "cute kid vote". The entertainment world is a shark pool, Howard is but a taste of what they will have in their future to be successful.
  • Howard needs to go

Sharon , Howie, Nick , I love you and the show , but Howard you need to go . You are rude , disrespectful and an all around pain in the a$$ . Since Howard has become a judge I feel that the show has went down hill . I really hope that the producers think twice before having him as a judge next year ..
  • who died and made Howard stern boss

he is a concieted boor I hope this is his one and only season on the show, because I will not watch a 2nd year of him being a judge. Howie Mandel , and Sharon Osborne are great, Stern needs to go.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7