America's Got Talent

thefanof

America's Got Talent Fan Reviews page 5 of 12

6.8
  • really mad

I am just so disappointed and mad! This is so biased! Why are they eliminating the best acts??? Alondra, samantha, Danielle u guys rock even though America doesn't know it! So daft!

Judges please stop influencing america's voting with your Racial comments we are looking for talent and talent comes in different languages! By the way opera isn't sung in english!
  • America: Talent not taste

1.5
    5 amazing singing acts. 1 in the finals. What's wrong with this picture? The show following AGT has 5 comics better than any on AGT this year. Someone tell Baldy. Jill Smith speaks the truth but let me add this. With the exception of the two brothers, every act in the finals could be replaced by one that's already been sent home. I'm done with this show!
  • Bullcrap

It's. America's got talent, not mexicos got you shouldnt put 2 ppl up to win then tell them both to go home, thats just wrong.
  • unfriendly website

3.5
    I think your website should be easier to use husband finally gave up and I haven't been able to vote more times than I have
  • The results

I don't think it's right that you are letting two get saved from the bottom three and not giving the judges the chance to save someone from the higher rankings. It seems backwards and unfair.
  • I LOVE Alondra!

I LOVE Alondra! She is SO talented and reminds me so much of Selena! Hope everyone remembers Selena. She was so talented and was just starting to become famous when she was killed. I would LOVE it if Alondra would sing one of Selena's best songs.
  • WONDERING.....

WATCHING AGT AND WONDERING IF TOMORROWS VOTING WILL BE AS BAD AS LAST WEEK.... 3 TALENTED PERFORMANCES WERE PUT ON THE "DUNKIN SAVE" OF THE GET LEWIS ON TOP OF THAT "SIRO A" DANCE GROUP IS OUT AND A COMEDIAN WHO I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD IS ... PLEASE VOTE RATING IS FOR LAST WEEK...
  • WTF AGT

I fell in love with this show a few years ago with the variety of talent being seen. It is starting to turn into American Idol and Voice light. That many singers should not being going through each round. They have those other shows to compete on. I blame the judges for putting through too many singers. And I agree with other posters. There are acts in the semi-finals that shouldn't be there. How in the $%^& does Siro-A not go to the finals?? I would like to know who is voting. Too many young girls who follow AI and Voice. I agree also that Drew Lynch got the sympathy vote. I would have no problem with him going to the finals if Siro-A had also made it. This show is losing me and it's sad because it really is a great show with all the different talent. They need to deemphasize all the singers and the voting needs to be looked at. There is no way Siro-A shouldn't have went to the finals, BS.
  • Seriously????

This show has gone downhill!! How can some of these HORRIBLE acts go through and the best acts fail??? If this continues, I will stop watching. Maybe they shouldn't let the audience vote anymore (??) That MIGHT make a difference. The stuttering comic is not funny. I think he got pity votes.
  • Alondra Santos for the win!!

I have to admit that I have had my share of shows that feature singing contestants who pretty much all sound the same, but I was pleasantly surprised the first time I heard Alondra Santos sing and every time after that. I actually thought she was lip synching during her audition. I thought this well developed singing voice could not be coming out of a person her age. I believe if she chooses to make singing her career we will be hearing about her for a very long time. I hope she wins because even though she is only thirteen, I really do believe she is the star of this season of America's got talent!
  • America hasTalent BUT last night talented people went home.

Lats night was a travesty voting. Are we voting for who has talent and can sustain an act in Vegas or people we feel sorry for? Cut was the Japanese creative act that was great, and an outstanding female singer out of the 5 finalists. Instead a mediocre male singer and a comic with handicap issues went through, neither of whom can sustain an act in Vegas. Turned off the TV. Won't watch next week's travesty. America has talent but the talented are being ignored. The judges have to get rid of the untalented way earlier so this doesn't happen again. I think everyone was in shock last night, even the judges. Don't let me hear Howie or Howard say again "the competition is so deep. We can only have 5 acts go through". BS
  • Judges Got voting

never again will we watch this junk. How a stuttering non comic wins instead of the Best dance group all judges saying the million dollar act and then loosing. Enough of the "reality". We tried watching this year after seeing some of the acts, how some get thorough is not based on what America thinks, we are not that would pay to hear a stutter tell unfunny jokes, kids slut dancing, no one but it is not what we the people want but what the show thinks is the best, if you think your vote counts change your meds, sad that Siro-A is not the winner or in semi finals, like last year racism wins?? good bye forever AGT
  • Rubric for voting

5.5
    My rubric for voting for an act is would I pay $70 to $100 to see the act put on an hour and a half show! Many of these acts I would not pay to see or watch for five minutes. The more lights, smoke and fire usually means lesser talent. The stage lighting tonight was especially irritating watching at home and I would say torture for those in the live audience. I am growing tired of Howie putting through the really weird acts and calling it talent. Gimmicks are not talent! Howard is the only serious judge with constructive criticism.
  • Losing Focus

While it is good this show is family friendly the judges are not nearly focused enough on what it means to win this show. While many contestants offer unique talent, it is far too often forgotten it's not just about being a like-able kid or having heartwarming stories, but it's about acts that are good enough for VEGAS. A specific example this season is Duo Vladimir getting cut and The Gentlemen advancing in the 4th round of judge cuts. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? In a show where the prize is one million dollars and an act in Las Vegas two cute above average hip hop dancing kids are chosen to advance while men who can balance on the tips of knives they hold in their mouths are sent home. Shame on AGT for wasting such a brilliant Vegas talent in favor of two kids who don't have a chance in hell at being successful there. This kind of thing happens all the time and it makes me furious. Please like if it bothers you as well.
  • Mel B

Who the hell is Mel B to criticize the singers???? She was a spice a whole lot of talent there from how many years ago??? Im not sure how she even got on the show other than the diversity factor. Mel B. do what you do for 20 years and well see you on senior citizens got talent.
  • Camera man

4.5
    Americas got talent why don't you let us watch all of the acts instead of looking at the judges and audience constantly

• Fire the producers!

Horrible, Horrible production. I'm pretty much sick of this show. It's not about the "talent" any more it's about giving us sappy stories and trying to persuade viewers to vote for the acts AGT apparently "knows America wants". Screw AGT and the horrible production this has become.
  • Show the whole Act!!!

I'm frustrated to watch America's got talent and not see the entire 90 second act. This is a two hour show there is enough room for 20 acts each 90 seconds but instead I'm watching all sorts of things that aren't the acts. Please show the whole act!!!
  • Tin Ear Twit

1.5
    I can't believe that Melanie made the comments she made tonight. I know she has shown her true colors before, but I cut her some slack. Those days are over. Were we watching the same performances tonight. I can't believe someone with so little talent was asked to be a judge. I certainly can't believe her comments tonight; imagine saying someone is "pitchy". I can't sing either, (in case it isn't can she), but my hearing is is a "Tin Ear Twit"
  • Ms. D

I am never watching the show again, when they can cut talent like Ryan Shaw it isn't worth watching anymore, and I've watched from the 1 st season! !!!!
  • WONDERFUL SAMANTHA JOHNSON!

You bashers are crazy. Judges are great, they mesh perfectly and are fun, something you idiots fail to recognize. Great talent. Samantha Johnson is one of the best singers ever to grace a television show! Great high and low register, great pitch. She will be a force in the record industry, wait and see!
  • So bad

Contestants have no talent, neither do the judges! Hate those judges. What a shallow show.
  • No Talent This Year!

Very much enjoyed previous years, BUT this year???? Please, where are the judges minds? And, the audience for that matter! Most of the acts (except for a few) I can barely watch. Sorry, but there has to be better talent out there than a guy with a straw up his nose and another shoving eggs in his mouth. Insulting to the acts with talent to place them in the same category together.
  • Talent???"?????????

5.5
    After watching tonight's episode I felt compelled to write in and seriously ask the makers of the show, along with the ,judges, if they really feel that jumping off high places, getting blown up in cars and smashing watermelons with your head can really be defined as talent? I give the contestants credit for the feats they performed, but I would call what they did bravery, thrill-seeking and a little bit crazy, but certainly not TALENT!!
  • Find a Good Camera Man

2.5
    Please keep the camera on the performers. We don't want to see the judges constantly. I have not seen a complete performance yet and that is ridiculous!!!!
  • HORRIBLE

The show is not the problem. Do NOT get tickets to see this show if you do not have priority seating. It is a waste of time. I have stood out here for 3 hours and the staff has yet to inform us of anything. Online the website says it's guaranteed if you arrive early you WILL get in yet there is no guarantee to get in. So I have been waiting here in the sun for 3 hours for possibly nothing. Waste of time might as well watch on tv.
  • tinghir

marhbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Emily West

Your comment on Ms. West shows your youth. FYI she sings all kinds of music. She is extremely talented. You might try listening to different genre. You might be surprised. Emily is a class act!! I would love to know someone so sweet. :) Matt pulled the biggest trick of all. He won!
  • AGT needs to figure out went went wrong this year with the sound.

I have been watching this show since the first year it came sound keeps going in and out of the center channel when the singers Now Acrobat Army is on and it sounds perfect? Thought perhaps it was the network I am receiing the show from(CTV), but its obviously the AGT sound a terrible job this year.
  • West!!!

I think ms. West the theatre singer absolutely sucks this is 2014 no one listens to that music or will go to a concert or buy the album, she doesn't deserve to be there and definitly doesn't deserve to kick the lil girl off who had a more modern voice and music, I hate her voice and music and can't stand that the judges like her it blows me away I wish people would stop voting for her Dakota is 10 times better then her but my opinion is I think that Matt the magician deserves it, otherwise my man Miguel

Dakota has the best voice for this day and age.... Please everyone vote Matt or Miguel Dakota I give Matt a perfect 10.... And Miguel a 8.5 I ALSO highly agree I don't believe agt should allow singers... Maybe musicians instrument players but not so get.... Way to many other ways to make it and other shows.... This is a show for a person like Matt the magician or Wendy the comic... Real talent and intertainment with talent other then ur voice or music.... Go to American idol too many singing finalist...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10