America's Got Talent

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Jun 21, 2006 In Season

modernfamily120

America's Got Talent Fan Reviews (257)

7.1
  • Instruments are too loud!

When they get the "lives" singers are drowned out by the music
  • To the young comedian

You are on "America's" got talent" Half of the "Americans" are CONSERVATIVES and will not vote for you.
  • This is not "America's Got a Bunch of People WATCHING Talent"

I'd like AGT to know how disruptive it is to constantly break away from the performance to show judges, audience members, and contestants hanging out off stage. It not only breaks the momentum but also causes the television viewers to miss parts of the performance. The acts are given such a short time for their performance and I consider it extremely poor production and editing to take the focus off of the performer during his/her/their performance. The judges get to say what they thought of it afterwards so we don't need to see their reaction during. We the viewers are part of the audience ... we want to see the performers, not some comment or expression from someone in the studio audience or waiting off stage, particularly since some of that looks like creative editing anyway. This is America's Got Talent, not "America's Got a Bunch of People Watching AGT ... please fix this problem.
  • The show has gone downhill, in my opinion

I've decided not to watch anymore. I don't like the way they interrupt the performances with flashes to the judges, crowd, etc. It's so distracting and I don't remember it being this bad.
  • subjective but...

Agree that Rubix should have gone through, but I also liked the comedian. Could have gotten rid of the contortionist or the knife throwers before him! Each one of their acts will be the same - one wiggling his belly and folding into a pretzel and the other will consist of him throwing knives at her, again. Would have rather seen the little girl that rapped go thru than the black lady that I don't even remember what she sang. Oh well what do I know!
  • What a robbery!

I have never written something like this but the rubix cube guy was FLAWLESS! Impossible you guys voted him off! Was by far the most technically difficult and most precise act that night. What a robbery... Howey you and the rest of the judges were wrong! He deserves to be moved on!
  • Bring back Steven Brundage!!

So disappointed in judges to cut him. He is so much better than others. My jaw dropped. He is one of the best! Please bring him back. Thank you.
  • Disappointed

Bogus rubix cube dude n rl should have been sent thru over the weird guy that does the belly thing disappointed even the old man / lady I think should have been sent home she's not bad but I don't think you need to be on agt at 69 and exactly how could u send him her whatever over rubix cube guy????!!! I also think they should make it where if the golden buZzer is hit 7 should still go through
  • Bring back Rubix cube!

I loved watching this guy perform! Held my attention from beginning to end. Sooo talented and deserved to go through. Hope one of the judges choose him as their bring back.
  • Rubix cube dude over comedy lady

The rubix cube dude was way better than the comedy really disagrees with the judges with there choices on some of the disappointed in the choices...
  • Rubics Cube Guy Was a MUST

He was my favorite performer. Huge mistake.
  • comedian over rubic bad decision

That was the worst decision I've ever heard of. Our whole family was shocked when judges picked the comedian over the rubeck cube magician. That man has so much more talent than she did. We were amazed at his talent he was so good. I would pay to see him before her. She isn't that funny at all. Judges made a big mistake. That poor man was so hurt by your decision too. I can only imagine how he feels to loose to that act. I'm so disappointed in that decision. Hope judges realize what a mistake they made. Rating just dropped 2 points for me.
  • Judging Is All Wrong

Judging shld not be pit up against each u hv 6 acts left u pick the worst 2 of all of themTHIS kind of judging is gunna cause me to quit watching America's Got Talent because it is NOT Fair judging
  • judges lost minds?

how could the judges pick the elderly lady comedian as having more talent than the rubics cube dude?!! He was great and his act thoroughly entertaining and requires so much more talent than telling jokes! shame on them!
  • This Show is nothing but a JOKE

Some of the acts of course are great. My favorite is the golden buzzer winner, Grace that sings and plays her song I Don't know My Name! She's amazing! But the way the show works is pretty dumb.

I have a friend, Chris LaRose who auditioned. He is an amazing musician. You can check him out on either YouTube, his Facebook page or Google chrislarosemusic.

He is incredible. More so than any of the contestants I seen on all 6 episodes of auditions..

He had his first audition in front of the producers but they never called him back. He found out some things about the show though that boggled my mind. For example; they have someone that only auditions bad acts. What? Stupid. So pretty much it's all for show and people with real talent are just being shooed away.

I don't even think I'll watch the show again. America's Got Talent is a joke people! Booooo!

Go Chris LaRose! Your better than this show. WAY BETTER.

End rant.
  • Biased against dancers

Show the dance acts for their entire performances! Judges comment on how amazing a dance act is, and we get to see more of the judges reacting than the dancers singers get their entire song shown. Singers win because they get more screen time.
  • HOST IS USELESS

Nice seeing Simon on the show and dropping the ever horrible Howard Stern. Now, do us all a favor and drop the black version of Ryan Seacrest. Nick is horrible, useless and what drives me the most crazy is the pointless cuts to him during performances to see his even more useless reactions. DROP NICK.. he SUCKS!
  • Annoying!!!

The first episode I've seen was this new season first auditions. Not only the acts are terrible, but the music playing in the background while the judges talk is EXTREMELY annoying. It makes it hard to hear the judges and it's just plain annoying in general. Will not be watching again. Maybe when the show actually starts off I'll try it again. Till then, terrible terrible show.
  • 2016 best and worst

Best: No Howard Stern

Worst: incessant panning to he host backstage. We watch for talented contestants, NOT some silly host dancing and gyrating in the wings!
  • jeffrey scott berry for americas talent

i can dance ladies.
  • LOVED it.... Not anymore

All these comments I agree with. I support Drew. But he is not that funny. I came from a third world country (SA) who gave our top 10 prizes.. Really America? Plus you guys are gonna bring a sizeist and ageist judge (Simon Cowell) as a judge to replace Howard? Seriously. You are gonna lose your fans. I understand he is the creator. But he doesn't know the difference between criticism and just being mean. I hope Howie,Heidi,Mel and Nick leave the show cause they are to good to be along Simon.
  • Drew the phoney

Drew pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. He is a phoney no talent and an embarrassment.

What a joke the finalists were. No females either and there was a lot of talent.
  • MORE !

derivative CRAP these no talent shows suck
  • What is wrong with the judges (and the viewing audience?)

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot help wondering if the stuttering "comic" is faking to get the sympathy vote Those with limited talent need a gimmick. (Remember the guy a few years back who claimed to be a disabled vet and wasn't?). Even if he is not faking, I do not think he should have gone through, because he is just not funny. I cannot believe that the judges were splitting their sides over that pitiful performance, and even less that the people at home voted for him. I was absolutely shocked. I think that it was a big mistake to send home such acts as Siro-A, Samantha Johnson, the little 12-year old singer who sounded 30, and maybe even the Mountain Faith Band (although I do not care for bluegrass, I appreciate their talent.

And the judges comments seem to have a big effect on the voting, so I would like them to shut up and keep their opinions to themselves once the decisions are in the hands of the viewing audience.

UPDATE: I simply could not believe the final two, especially Drew Lynch. He has NO talent, and as I said before, he could very well be faking the stuttering for the sympathy vote, which is clearly what got him past the first round. Piff was much funnier, and the clumsy obvious tricks are part of his act. In the end he always pulled off an amazing trick that boggled the mind. Magic and humor. He should have won,
  • Does America Got Talent?

A British ventriloquist and a stuttering comic is the best we have to offer. Unfortunately America isn't interested in talent. I won't be interested in this show or any like it. Wasted my time.
  • HATE AGT This season!

I can't believe America voting for some of the acts of stupidity. I don't think anyone they have picked deserves the big bucks. The judges have to blame for picking the sucker, puff etc. Turning it off!
  • AGT Needs to refine talent selection

What a shame to advance a sympathy vote for Drew Lynch who has almost no talent. AGT should emphasize to voters that their vote should be fore someone who can demand a $50-$100 ticket in Vegas. After paying for tickets to shows in Vegas, nobody who voted for Drew Lynch certainly has no experience buy Vegas tickets since nobody in their right mind would buy a ticket to watch this unfunny kid giggle. What a travesty of justice to allow him to go through to the end. Fortunately, a true talent prevailed and he will be able to support a viable Vegas show.
  • What the...

Yesterday piff the dragon had help from backstage and i saw them pass him the real dog. Today the recap shows a different angle. Whats up with that
  • AGT for US Citizens only

The show is "AMERICA'S Got Talent". So why are there so many contestants from other countries? Are they US citizens? What's up AGT? Stop it already. Agree about singers and comedians also. There are other shows for those talents.
  • getting off track?

Anybody else wondering...

With plenty of national singing competitions for vocalists... American Idol, The Voice, and others, would it make sense to eliminate solo singers from AGT for more even playing fields for them and others? And this is America's GT. With now over 60 countries having their own Got Talent competitions, should contestants be required to be from here? Then having a World's Got Talent international faceoff could be epic.
NBC