America's Got Talent

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Jun 21, 2006 In Season

America's Got Talent Fan Reviews (238)

• LOVED it.... Not anymore

All these comments I agree with. I support Drew. But he is not that funny. I came from a third world country (SA) who gave our top 10 prizes.. Really America? Plus you guys are gonna bring a sizeist and ageist judge (Simon Cowell) as a judge to replace Howard? Seriously. You are gonna lose your fans. I understand he is the creator. But he doesn't know the difference between criticism and just being mean. I hope Howie,Heidi,Mel and Nick leave the show cause they are to good to be along Simon.
  • Drew the phoney

Drew pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. He is a phoney no talent and an embarrassment.

What a joke the finalists were. No females either and there was a lot of talent.
  • MORE !

derivative CRAP these no talent shows suck
  • What is wrong with the judges (and the viewing audience?)

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot help wondering if the stuttering "comic" is faking to get the sympathy vote Those with limited talent need a gimmick. (Remember the guy a few years back who claimed to be a disabled vet and wasn't?). Even if he is not faking, I do not think he should have gone through, because he is just not funny. I cannot believe that the judges were splitting their sides over that pitiful performance, and even less that the people at home voted for him. I was absolutely shocked. I think that it was a big mistake to send home such acts as Siro-A, Samantha Johnson, the little 12-year old singer who sounded 30, and maybe even the Mountain Faith Band (although I do not care for bluegrass, I appreciate their talent.

And the judges comments seem to have a big effect on the voting, so I would like them to shut up and keep their opinions to themselves once the decisions are in the hands of the viewing audience.

UPDATE: I simply could not believe the final two, especially Drew Lynch. He has NO talent, and as I said before, he could very well be faking the stuttering for the sympathy vote, which is clearly what got him past the first round. Piff was much funnier, and the clumsy obvious tricks are part of his act. In the end he always pulled off an amazing trick that boggled the mind. Magic and humor. He should have won,
  • Does America Got Talent?

A British ventriloquist and a stuttering comic is the best we have to offer. Unfortunately America isn't interested in talent. I won't be interested in this show or any like it. Wasted my time.
  • HATE AGT This season!

I can't believe America voting for some of the acts of stupidity. I don't think anyone they have picked deserves the big bucks. The judges have to blame for picking the sucker, puff etc. Turning it off!
  • AGT Needs to refine talent selection

What a shame to advance a sympathy vote for Drew Lynch who has almost no talent. AGT should emphasize to voters that their vote should be fore someone who can demand a $50-$100 ticket in Vegas. After paying for tickets to shows in Vegas, nobody who voted for Drew Lynch certainly has no experience buy Vegas tickets since nobody in their right mind would buy a ticket to watch this unfunny kid giggle. What a travesty of justice to allow him to go through to the end. Fortunately, a true talent prevailed and he will be able to support a viable Vegas show.
  • What the...

Yesterday piff the dragon had help from backstage and i saw them pass him the real dog. Today the recap shows a different angle. Whats up with that
  • AGT for US Citizens only

The show is "AMERICA'S Got Talent". So why are there so many contestants from other countries? Are they US citizens? What's up AGT? Stop it already. Agree about singers and comedians also. There are other shows for those talents.
  • getting off track?

Anybody else wondering...

With plenty of national singing competitions for vocalists... American Idol, The Voice, and others, would it make sense to eliminate solo singers from AGT for more even playing fields for them and others? And this is America's GT. With now over 60 countries having their own Got Talent competitions, should contestants be required to be from here? Then having a World's Got Talent international faceoff could be epic.
  • really mad

I am just so disappointed and mad! This is so biased! Why are they eliminating the best acts??? Alondra, samantha, Danielle u guys rock even though America doesn't know it! So daft!

Judges please stop influencing america's voting with your Racial comments we are looking for talent and talent comes in different languages! By the way opera isn't sung in english!
  • America: Talent not taste

5 amazing singing acts. 1 in the finals. What's wrong with this picture? The show following AGT has 5 comics better than any on AGT this year. Someone tell Baldy. Jill Smith speaks the truth but let me add this. With the exception of the two brothers, every act in the finals could be replaced by one that's already been sent home. I'm done with this show!
  • Bullcrap

It's. America's got talent, not mexicos got you shouldnt put 2 ppl up to win then tell them both to go home, thats just wrong.
  • unfriendly website

I think your website should be easier to use husband finally gave up and I haven't been able to vote more times than I have
  • The results

I don't think it's right that you are letting two get saved from the bottom three and not giving the judges the chance to save someone from the higher rankings. It seems backwards and unfair.
  • I LOVE Alondra!

I LOVE Alondra! She is SO talented and reminds me so much of Selena! Hope everyone remembers Selena. She was so talented and was just starting to become famous when she was killed. I would LOVE it if Alondra would sing one of Selena's best songs.
  • WONDERING.....

I fell in love with this show a few years ago with the variety of talent being seen. It is starting to turn into American Idol and Voice light. That many singers should not being going through each round. They have those other shows to compete on. I blame the judges for putting through too many singers. And I agree with other posters. There are acts in the semi-finals that shouldn't be there. How in the $%^& does Siro-A not go to the finals?? I would like to know who is voting. Too many young girls who follow AI and Voice. I agree also that Drew Lynch got the sympathy vote. I would have no problem with him going to the finals if Siro-A had also made it. This show is losing me and it's sad because it really is a great show with all the different talent. They need to deemphasize all the singers and the voting needs to be looked at. There is no way Siro-A shouldn't have went to the finals, BS.
  • Seriously????

This show has gone downhill!! How can some of these HORRIBLE acts go through and the best acts fail??? If this continues, I will stop watching. Maybe they shouldn't let the audience vote anymore (??) That MIGHT make a difference. The stuttering comic is not funny. I think he got pity votes.
  • Alondra Santos for the win!!

I have to admit that I have had my share of shows that feature singing contestants who pretty much all sound the same, but I was pleasantly surprised the first time I heard Alondra Santos sing and every time after that. I actually thought she was lip synching during her audition. I thought this well developed singing voice could not be coming out of a person her age. I believe if she chooses to make singing her career we will be hearing about her for a very long time. I hope she wins because even though she is only thirteen, I really do believe she is the star of this season of America's got talent!
  • America hasTalent BUT last night talented people went home.

Lats night was a travesty voting. Are we voting for who has talent and can sustain an act in Vegas or people we feel sorry for? Cut was the Japanese creative act that was great, and an outstanding female singer out of the 5 finalists. Instead a mediocre male singer and a comic with handicap issues went through, neither of whom can sustain an act in Vegas. Turned off the TV. Won't watch next week's travesty. America has talent but the talented are being ignored. The judges have to get rid of the untalented way earlier so this doesn't happen again. I think everyone was in shock last night, even the judges. Don't let me hear Howie or Howard say again "the competition is so deep. We can only have 5 acts go through". BS
  • Judges Got voting

never again will we watch this junk. How a stuttering non comic wins instead of the Best dance group all judges saying the million dollar act and then loosing. Enough of the "reality". We tried watching this year after seeing some of the acts, how some get thorough is not based on what America thinks, we are not that would pay to hear a stutter tell unfunny jokes, kids slut dancing, no one but it is not what we the people want but what the show thinks is the best, if you think your vote counts change your meds, sad that Siro-A is not the winner or in semi finals, like last year racism wins?? good bye forever AGT
  • Rubric for voting

My rubric for voting for an act is would I pay $70 to $100 to see the act put on an hour and a half show! Many of these acts I would not pay to see or watch for five minutes. The more lights, smoke and fire usually means lesser talent. The stage lighting tonight was especially irritating watching at home and I would say torture for those in the live audience. I am growing tired of Howie putting through the really weird acts and calling it talent. Gimmicks are not talent! Howard is the only serious judge with constructive criticism.
  • Losing Focus

While it is good this show is family friendly the judges are not nearly focused enough on what it means to win this show. While many contestants offer unique talent, it is far too often forgotten it's not just about being a like-able kid or having heartwarming stories, but it's about acts that are good enough for VEGAS. A specific example this season is Duo Vladimir getting cut and The Gentlemen advancing in the 4th round of judge cuts. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? In a show where the prize is one million dollars and an act in Las Vegas two cute above average hip hop dancing kids are chosen to advance while men who can balance on the tips of knives they hold in their mouths are sent home. Shame on AGT for wasting such a brilliant Vegas talent in favor of two kids who don't have a chance in hell at being successful there. This kind of thing happens all the time and it makes me furious. Please like if it bothers you as well.
  • Mel B

Who the hell is Mel B to criticize the singers???? She was a spice a whole lot of talent there from how many years ago??? Im not sure how she even got on the show other than the diversity factor. Mel B. do what you do for 20 years and well see you on senior citizens got talent.
  • Camera man

Americas got talent why don't you let us watch all of the acts instead of looking at the judges and audience constantly

• Fire the producers!

Horrible, Horrible production. I'm pretty much sick of this show. It's not about the "talent" any more it's about giving us sappy stories and trying to persuade viewers to vote for the acts AGT apparently "knows America wants". Screw AGT and the horrible production this has become.
  • Show the whole Act!!!

I'm frustrated to watch America's got talent and not see the entire 90 second act. This is a two hour show there is enough room for 20 acts each 90 seconds but instead I'm watching all sorts of things that aren't the acts. Please show the whole act!!!
  • Tin Ear Twit

I can't believe that Melanie made the comments she made tonight. I know she has shown her true colors before, but I cut her some slack. Those days are over. Were we watching the same performances tonight. I can't believe someone with so little talent was asked to be a judge. I certainly can't believe her comments tonight; imagine saying someone is "pitchy". I can't sing either, (in case it isn't can she), but my hearing is is a "Tin Ear Twit"
  • Ms. D

I am never watching the show again, when they can cut talent like Ryan Shaw it isn't worth watching anymore, and I've watched from the 1 st season! !!!!