America's Most Smartest Model Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1Between Seasons

Q&A while walking runway

lady21957red

[1]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 1

It's funny thattwo of the smartest people didn't know that there really is such a thing as an umbrella tree and yet they are the ones put in charge of tellling these models that their ( dumb ) not intellegent. lol hahahahahaha Yet i really do like your show. Now however i will be watching very closely to seeIFTHE ONLY ONESto get the questions right or wrongARE the models, lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Polka_Dot

[2]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    That was good. Gaston's was the best though. "Whatever youdo, don't say "dirtypenis"". LMAO Ben Stein's definately got the hots for Mandy. I hope she gets the boot soon. Her and Jess and VJ. They're so arrogant. Andre---he is too, but I like him for some reason.

sweetmemi

[3]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    Gaston is cuteeee.
    too bad he was eliminated

blue_rose03

[4]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    I loved VJ's walk on the runway. Judging from some of the previews, I have a feeling he might be annoying in future episodes. But just for this episode, I have to say that walk was undeniably smexy X3

Melina

[5]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    I don't know why, but I just absolutely LOVE Mandy lol, I think shes charming...the kind of girl that is just chill lol, I don't think she will last much longer though

Jesse comes across as being very arrogant..I mean, Erika, just because she supposedly can't buy Lacroix(sp) clothes, or whatever it is (I never heard of it lol), doesnt give Jesse the right to make it sound like its a bad thing.

I also can't stand Blonde Rachel. The way she was talking crap about Jamie, I was thinking to myself "You know, she may look orange, but atleast she isnt a bag of bones with a bobblehead, and atleast she looks like she has a genuine personality unlike you"..Rachel just comes across to me as someone who thinks highly of herself (aswell as Andre)..ughh, I'd take Jamie over her anyday.

As far as some of the others are concerned, I like Angela, Aussie Rachel, Lisa, Brett, and Mandy the best so far..but for some odd reason, I like Jesse too, even though he is arrogant like none other.

ANYWAYS, back to the topic at hand, I thought it was hilarious that Stein and Mary didnt know that there was such a thing as an umbrella tree lol, and all this time, I thought Stein was smart...but let'see, I thought Gaston, and Mandy were funny too. Gaston saying that "Dirty Penis thing, and Mandy saying "Balls, Cherris, Balloons, Tires" over and over again..lol, I loved it.

And can I just say that at the beginning of the episode, where Gaston was like "People tend to think that models are dumb, and you know what.......I don't blame them" LMAO. At least hes being honest. I liked him. Anyways, I liked this weeks episode, that premiered today.

kb312

[6]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    its was really funny when mandy lynn kept on saying balls cherries balloones tires over and over again

big_haircut82

[7]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 22
    There was also that guy (Pickel I think) who just kept repeating roses and tulips because he didnt know any flowers and then he made up a word at the end and tried to say it was some flower from Asia but he was busted! haha

kitty_girl_123

[8]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 33
    I find it funny that some of them couldn't name stuff like the 50 States, Cities outside the U.S, and a few other I can't remember.

kb312

[9]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    i could name 50 states in the amount of time they give u but not cities outside the us i dont know any or the other 1

blue_rose03

[10]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    Gaston and Mandy Lynn are adorable. I loved it when Gaston says in the beginning, "People tend to think models are dumb, and... I don't blame them!" lol. Then why are you here? Ah well...

midnight_gal

[11]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 4

Well now we know not to say "dirty penis I like Aussie Rachel.