America's Most Smartest Model Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1Between Seasons

What do you think of the final 3? (spoilers)

big_haircut82

[1]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    Even though VJ is pretty annoying I think he deserves to be there but I'm not a fan of Angela at all. I'm so sick of listening to her talk about how she is so great at everything. Andre has improved a lot but he seems like he'd be so difficult to work with. I would have rather seen Brett or Rachel make the finals instead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Topaz101

[2]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 13
    I knew that Vj was going to be in the final but i expected Brett or Rachel to be with him , i never would have guessed that Andre and Angela would have made it to the final three , but im cheering for Angela because shes the underdog and shes been steping up lately.

delinquent2Duo

[3]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 12
    I'm rooting for Angela or andre, I hate vj with the biggest passion so im praying he loses.

Polka_Dot

[4]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 12

V.J. is a good spokesmodel, but his pictures lack something according to the judges. His runway walk is good, but not great.

Andre has a nice walk (even with the winking and kiss-blowing) and takes AWESOME pictures. But as a spokesmodel, he lacks the ability. And his only excuse is that he's russian.

Angela has a nice walk (nice work teaching YOUR COMPETITOR how to walk, Andre), AWESOME pictures for the most part, and she's a great spokesmodel.

The odds are pretty much in Angela's favor.

Honestly, if Brett hadn't dropped the f-bomb, I think he would've stood an excellent chance against them, because I don't think any ofthe remaining modelsdeserve to be in the final three.

Angela is too much of a perfectionist. She gets mad at herself really easily.

VJ is such a shallow jerk. Nobody will root for him in the long run.

Andre has a horrible temper and is very arrogant.

Honestly, none of them set a good example of America's Most Smartest Model.

But I guess the best thing to do is watch and hope for VJ's demise and the other two to get taken down a few pegs.

blue_rose03

[5]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 5

I'm a little disappointed. I wanted Brett, Rachael, Pickel, or heck, maybe even Daniel in the final (just cuz I want to know what "smart" thing he's going to do next in the edge challenges. The others don't impress me much in that aspect)

Andre is definitely one of the hottest guy models in the house, but he doesn't stand out in the callback challenges, like in the runway. He does awesome pictures though.

VJ, I admit, did extremely well in yesterday's callback challenge with the car, and I liked that joke he made about Angela being a fish some time in her life. But that's it. He doesn't deserve to be as far as he is. The models are supposed to show how talented they are in modeling and smarts. VJ is an amateur at modeling, and the only talent he's displayed in the smarts department is brainwashing the judges into thinking he's being "smart" by giving himself edges, when he's only proving that he has no smarts and modeling talent like some of the others.

Angela bugs me because she seems really full of herself, but unlike VJ, she actually has talent, so if she wins, I won't complain. But I won't like it.

Topaz101

[6]Dec 4, 2007
    Im actually a little glad that Pickel and Brett didnt make it too the final three , Brett because if he was in it , it was almost garenteed he was going to win. Pickel was annoying when Angela won he and the stupid " Alliance " kept hatein on her and hes still on VH1 talking s*** , and its like shut up , you lost dont take it out on Her.

General_01_Lee

[7]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 9

i would've expected andre to be there.
    & vj. even though i can't stand him.
    angela, no. i didn't think she'd make it.
    i thought pickel would be in the final. but guess not.

-coop

kitty_girl_123

[8]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 33
    I wanted Aussie Rachael to win! I was POed when she lost, but oh well. I just hope the judges pick the winner on smarts and model skills, not by favortism! (MARY ALICE!)

big_haircut82

[9]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 22

kitty_girl_123 wrote:
    I wanted Aussie Rachael to win! I was POed when she lost, but oh well. I just hope the judges pick the winner on smarts and model skills, not by favortism! (MARY ALICE!)

I agree, I think at this point if they do pick the win based on intelligence and modelling skills then Angela deserves the prize.

Considering the winner will represent V05 I don't think it would make much sense to give it to Andre who 1. has a shaved head (doesnt really look like he would use V05 products) and 2. Has a difficult time reading script and getting the pronounciation down which would be bad if he was expected to do a commerical.

Although VJ has been resourceful I'm not sure that he's smarter than Angela and I think from a modeling standpoint, she has a better look for this type of competition as well.

reddevilgirl

[10]Dec 8, 2007

I think Angela should win right now.

Am I the only one who wanted Pickel to win originally?

He's soo funny looking.

myjm

[11]Dec 9, 2007
    delinquent2Duo wrote:
    I'm rooting for Angela or andre, I hate vj with the biggest passion so im praying he loses.

omg i know wat u mean....vj is so annoying and i dont care if mary alice says that he's not cheating he's just bein smart...no thats cheating...i hate ppl like vj

myjm

[12]Dec 9, 2007
    reddevilgirl wrote:

I think Angela should win right now.

Am I the only one who wanted Pickel to win originally?

He's soo funny looking.

i wanted pickel to win i dont understnad why he went home...but watever

IHeartSB

[13]Dec 9, 2007
    Without giving too much away...who was at all suprised to know who the absolute final two were? Not me! It was pretty much the two that have caused the most drama since the beginning of the show. I'm really anxious to see who the winner will be.

Koume

[14]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    I wanted to see Brett & Pickel as the Final two! But I do Love Andre so as long as he wins & VJ loses I'll be happy! I hate Vj & Angela SO much!!!
    Edited on 12/10/2007 10:53am
    Edited 2 total times.

kitty_girl_123

[15]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 33
    I hate how Mary Alice played favorites again! She did that with Mady Lynn, and she'll probably do that withe VJ for the win!

were121

[16]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    I think VJ will win but i was rooting for angela.

sarahsaurus

[17]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 45
    I hate VJ. Andre better win.