I am 21 yrs now,and still play college football,and usa navy football.

chrisj18

[1]Oct 28, 2011
    • level: 5

I play still play college football,and on the usa navy football,and usa army football at age 21 yrs old. And i also work as a handyman, and a electrician.. Andi also playedon the usa air forcefootballat ages 17 1/2 - 19, andat 19 - 20 1/2 yrs old.Andi alsoam a general contractor fromages 17 - 21 yrs old, and i was also an auto mechanic since ages 16 1/2 - 21 yrs old. I also teach job training /vocational programs to kids from ages 11 - 20 yrs old.And i also coach coed jr. high school,and high school sports likefootball,flag football, soccer,softball,and etc from ages 11 - 18 yrs old.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chrisj18

[2]May 9, 2012

In 2011, i was 21 yrs old,now in 2012 i turned 22 yrs old on march 21,2012. And i still play college football, and usa navy football. And i am also a navy pilot /engineer. I also play some other college sports in college. I play also college soccer,college, flag football,college softball,college baseball,college hockey,and college baseball;and i also joined college boxing,and wrestling,and gymnastics in college. I am also an auto mechanic,and work on cars & motorcycles. And i went to top gun navy flight school at ages 171/2 - 19 1/2 yrs old as as a navy pilot/enigneer,and at 20 i became a navy pilot instructor...

chrisj18

[3]Jun 29, 2012

Cool I am a part - time musician,and i also play college football,and other college sports like soccer, flag football,and etc.. And i also play on the usa navy football team... I also am a college student,and take about college online courses from home online... I also am a part - time coed sports coach from ages 4 1/2 - 17 yrs old in all sports.... And i also was on a minor league baseball team,softball team,and flag football team,and soccer team from ages 17 1/2 - 21 yrs old....