America's Most Talented Kids

NBC (ended 2006)

America's Most Talented Kids Fan Reviews (7)

6.8
  • I really like this show

I really like this show because it is giving child chance to show there talent. It is not like america ldol that you have to be 16 or older. You can be any age. Also the child dont be shy. Who ever win they will get 1 millon dollars and they will be the next talented kid. I want to go on there dont i am one of them people that are shy when they get in first of alot of people so i think that i will never go on there is i keep on being shy. Also there is no one on there like the judges on amereica idol. That is all from me..................bye
  • american idol for kids

7.3
    yes, american idol did once have its own kids show, american juniors. but they sang old-fashioned songs and it wasnt really a hit. here, the kids could sing, dance, or perform any talent they wanted, and it was fun to watch. the panel of judges were even kids themselves, including one of my favorite female singers, scarlett pomers. it really was a televised version of a talent show, and i liked watching it all the time. i say bring it back, it was great!
  • America's "Most" Talented? More like America's "Least" Talented! Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Okay, this show is SUPPOSED to be for the MOST talented people in America. A lot of the winners are not that talented at all. See, I rated it a 3.0, because I know that if I went on it, I'd win, because I'm talented. (I hope I am). Anyway, there are people on there that sing, and they cannot sing a lick! My GRANDPARENTS saw a bit of the show, and they heard one girl on there that won. She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with strong handles! LOL!

One thing you have to know about me is that I'm English (from my mom's side of the family). English people tend to just say it like it is. I do that in my reviews. I say it like it is.

Puh-lease fix this show!
  • Let the viewing audience vote on the winners.

I love this show. It is one of my favorites. The kids are so talented. I really don't think three kids should be the ones to determine which of the contestants is the most talented. Let the viewing audience decide which is the most talented. Some of these kids have amazing talent, and some of my favorites get voted off. If the viewing audience could vote, at least the outcome of the vote would be more fair.
  • My opinion.

I think that you have chosen spoiled brats to judge the show, excluding Bobbe'.

I think they are very jealous of the same sex who does the same things that they are interested in.

The performers are good, then they get judged by Scarlett and Daryl!

My solution. They should have to perform at the end of the seasons, and let the contestants judge them. I personally think is a great idea, and everyone else will also. Thanks!

Melody Howard
  • Bring this show back! It didn't last long at all & I was dissapointed when they took it off~air! I have seen other kids talent shows & this one is the best! They had some kids on there that had so much talent! Bring this show back on air; please!!!

• An entertaining show that highlights "America's Most Talented Kids"

7.4
    Just when you think there's no more room for reality tv.. there is. Although, I do enjoy this show. Following roughly the same route and rouine as American Idol, the competitors are younger but just as talented. It gives them the opportunity to share their talent with the world and hopefully, make a career out of it. To see all of this kids and all of their talent they posess really is fantastic. Although the concept of the show isn't different from many, it still manages to entertain me. America's Most Talented Kids is a decent show and one I'd even choose to watch.