America's Most Wanted Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Kyle Fleischmann

Vamp_Chick

[1]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 18
    Kyle Fleischmann's story was featured on the December 1st episode of America's Most Wanted last Saturday. Here is the link to the Facebook group dedicated to help finding him: http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pisdofmogirl

[2]May 31, 2008
    • level: 5

[QUOTE="Vamp_Chick"]Kyle Fleischmann's story was featured on the December 1st episode of America's Most Wanted last Saturday. Here is the link to the Facebook group dedicated to help finding him: http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817[/QUOTE]

OK, that link you posted isn't working too well...............I did Google Kyle Fleischmann, though, and found several hits............you probably already knew that.........

I wish I could help, but I don't live on the east coast anywhere..........I live in Missouri, so I don't think it's very likely that he wound up here. I hope you find him safe, though.

pisdofmogirl

[3]May 31, 2008
    • level: 5
    OK, so that link worked when I quoted the last post............odd, though it might turn out to be a good thing..........at least I hope so.

faCt24

[4]May 31, 2008
    • level: 31

I guess it's just not me because I had thought the link wasn't working with my computer. I googled Kyle like pisdofmogirl did and found the site where they have links to their myspace and facebook page.

Here it is---> HelpFindKyle.com.

I don't know about the case but hope he's found safe.

Edited on 05/31/2008 10:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.