America's Next Top Model Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Get Rid of Nasty New Judge

Get rid of the new judge?

KStanf

[1]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 4

I have always enjoyed this show but must admit do not enjoy this season this far with this nasty new judge.

In the latest episode, during the photoshoot, many of the girls were running around on-set but when Lousie ran on-set that new judge layed in on her completely unfairly. That was obviously personal and unprofessional.

Get rid of that nasty woman, she is not right for this show.

Even Janice Dickenson is more fair and had more class than this judge.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

autumnchilde

[2]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 3

I absolutely agree with you. This new judge Catrone whatever her name is, is completely full of herself, utterly obnoxious from what I have seen of her in the show so far and Louise was I am completely in agreement with in walking. I would have done the same thing, she was treated like a child, the new judge ispatronizingandobviouslyhas herfavorites.

KStanf

[3]Oct 1, 2012
    • level: 4
    Ok... ok... I must make a new post - I was lucky enough this week to catch one of the last episodes of Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Season 8 - they are in Canada for the final few eliminations and Kelly Cutrone was a guest judge.

I have now changed my opinion of this judge.

For some reason, on Britain and Ireland's Next top Model, as a guest judge, Kelly seemed effervescent and fun. Relaxed even. Not opinionated and obnoxious like she seems to appear on America's Next Top Model - why is that Kelly?

Perhaps for some reason, America's Next Top Model is more stressful and she is under more pressure but now that I've seen her in her more relaxed state - I must admit I actually like her.

I wish she would be more herself like she was here, on America's Next Top Model.