America's Next Top Model Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Goodbye and Good Riddance

scoobydoo258

[1]May 12, 2010
    • level: 11

Excluding Jade, Melrose, and Dominique, for each cycle which girls were you glad to see go.

My choices are:

Cycle 1: Robyn - she was annoying, rude, preachy, and difficult to work with

Cycle 2: Catie - her constant crying got on my nerves

Cycle 3: Ann - I'm a little iffy on her. Her portfolio sucked, but she's done well afterward. For me, it's a toss up

Cycle 4: Brandy - she just was so angry. A couple of times I thought she might get violent

Cycle 5: Cassandra - its just hair girl!!!! It grows back. Stop whining and complaining like a two year old.

Cycle 6: Dani (from casting) - I don't know if you would count this, but she was anti-gay, anti-black, probably anti-Semite, and anti-armpits. She was just anti-everything

Cycle 7: Jaeda - same reasons as Cassandra

Cycle 8: Renee - she was a very angry, rude, hateful person. I also thought that she might get violent a couple of times

Cycle 9: Bianca - a mean, nasty **** and a bully

Cycle 10: Allison - I hope she heard what Nigel said about her during the judge's deliberations in the episode where she got eliminated

Cycle 11: Nikeysha - she was absolutely obnoxious and Clark - she was ****ier than a Gossip Girl

Cycle 12: Sandra - Bianca's clone and Natalie - spoiled brat

Cycle 13: Amber - does anyone know why she disappeared after being selected

Cycle 14: Anslee - alright already. We heard you countless times that you got knocked up at 19. Unstick the needle already

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

muggle421

[2]May 12, 2010
    • level: 13
    I agree with all of these. I would add Jade from season 6? and Angelea from season 14.

Shortpenguin

[3]May 12, 2010
    • level: 18
    I'd change Cycle 14 to Alasia. I actually liked Anslee, but I couldn't stand Alasia. She bugged me to no end.

jackee0

[4]May 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    Is it me or does this season seem to be drab and boring. The girls are not very pretty and are hard to distinguish from each other.It really doesn't matter which one wins...not rememberable!

Keguri

[5]May 19, 2010
    • level: 12
    Just remove all the girls who are being mean.
    How can they ever become models when they're being so mean to people, and false?!

PintheDog

[6]Jun 16, 2010
    • level: 29
    ANTM1: Robin (Bible-thumping hypocrite).
    ANTM2: Catie (too whiny).
    ANTM3: Cassie (too whiny).
    ANTM4: Brandy (psycho) and Brittany (b*tch at the end).
    ANTM5: Cassandra (quitter) and Jayla (b*tch).
    ANTM6: Jade (obvious reasons).
    ANTM7: Monique (b*tch) and Jaeda (it's just hair!).
    ANTM8: Diana (kept over Cassandra just because she was a plussie), Brittany (after her tantrum in Australia), and Renee (obvious reasons).
    ANTM9: Ebony (quitter).
    ANTM10: Kim (quitter), Allison (self-important), and Claire (but only after her classless reaction to surviving over Aimee).
    ANTM11: ShaRaun (b*tch to Isis), Nikeysha (just wouldn't stop TALKING!), and Clark (b*tch to Isis, as well).
    ANTM12: Sandra (obvious reasons), Natalie (snob), Fo (after her whining went into overdrive overseas), and Celia (never forgave her for what she did right when Tyra eliminated Kortnie).
    ANTM13: Lulu, Ashley, and Kara (all b*tches -- especially the last one).
    ANTM14: Rae (pseudo-quitter), Anslee (blowups at Brenda and Alasia turned me off to her), and Angelea (b*tch).