America's Next Top Model Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Tyra's outfits

arielffm

[1]May 14, 2010
    • level: 4

Is it only me, or Tyra's outfits were really, reallyugly during the whole show?! The season finale outfit was the worst one from my pov, outshining even the one with shoulder pads from 80ies, from the middle of the season.

How can Tyra wear something like this and why noone is saying anything? Perhaps, becauseshe has designed them by herself? Well, that endeavor definitely would not bring her a victory in Project Runway..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Keguri

[2]May 19, 2010
    • level: 12
    She's been wearing those one coloured, one pieces all season, like she's wearing in the beginning where all the models are introduced.

Why oh why Tyra! Explain to us why?!

gossipchick

[3]May 30, 2010
    • level: 2

I have to agree, her outfits belong on the rack for eighties Halloween costumes. It can't be just her producers making such bad decisions on her wardrobe because it's her show and she must have a say in what she wears. Tyra needs to realize she is no longer young and cannot pull off fashion statements like she could when she was a teenage super model.

LilySpencer

[4]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 4

Could you please provide any pictures related to what you're talking about? Because I don't know which cycle/outfits specifically you're mentioning...thanks!