America's Next Top Model

If You Can't Make It Here, You Can't Make It Anywhere

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 2008 on The CW

• A previous front runner goes home and the way go sees are done completly changes.

7.6
    I was pretty suprised to see Claire go. She has been a front runner the whole time and I felt like she deserved another chance. I didn't like the go sees this time around. Doing it in teams just seemed like a bad idea. The whole race element was lost and it seemed to easy to get around when you have teamates. The photo shoot was pretty good, but it was kind of hard to tell how the pictures turned out. Although, I like it when they add another element to it, like breathing under water. Usually I hate the drama that goes on in this show, but this season I find that I am kind of enjoying it.
  • Obvious elimination; fabulous photo shoot

7.4
    I knew that Claire was gone from the ending of last week's show, so it was no shock to see her sent packing. She had so much promise, but she got a little too big for her britches, as we say here in the south. I skipped over most of the drama - Fatima is on my nerves. So, I can't comment on all that, but I thought the photo shoot was the best one ever. I thought it was neat and fashion oriented, which can't be said for so many of the shoots lately. The concept of shooting underneath a vinyl sheet with water and colored light was just awesome. I thought that so many of the photos were great. Whitney was definitely the best this week. Dominique and Fatima have to go soon or I won't be able to continue watching.